What makes someone suidcidal (Mental Illness?)

I type legal documents about doctors and their treatments of patients (psychiatric and otherwise) every single day. Are you going to argue with me about the effectiveness of medications for the large majority of people?
Explain how that makes you an expert in anything but typing?

I am not buying that.

Some of these synthetic drugs are extremely dangerous. Yeah the people taking them already have issues but in some cases, the drugs elevate the issues leading to suicide. And keep in mind, Big Pharma in collusion with Big Gov, gives some of the dangerous drugs to children.
Yep. I've dated gals who were on some mood enhancer, have a sister on it. They're like the walking dead, very flat emotionally. I think the drugs are a bandaid solution to a deeper problem. Maybe good temporarily but to stay on them can cause a detachment from reality.
Yes...and the medical establishment and our wonderful benevolent government are fine with drugging millions of Americans with dangerous drugs.

Walking dead is a very good description. They also become addicted to these drugs and think they can't function without them.

Irresponsible and without merit. A large majority of medications used to treat depression are not addictive and improve the quality of life for the affected person and their families.
Some don't and some do.

If you bother to investigate the drugs used by many mass murders, when that information is not censored by our wonderful and benevolent government, you will find most are taking prescription drugs. Might be a correlation, but we will never know because the powers that be won't allow any study of it.

Stop spreading dangerous and false information, please. You could potentially cause somebody harm. I hope everyone is intelligent enough to know to ONLY take the advice of your physician and NEVER someone on the internet.
You really thought that post was necessary.

Are you on drugs?

Yep. I've dated gals who were on some mood enhancer, have a sister on it. They're like the walking dead, very flat emotionally. I think the drugs are a bandaid solution to a deeper problem. Maybe good temporarily but to stay on them can cause a detachment from reality.
Yes...and the medical establishment and our wonderful benevolent government are fine with drugging millions of Americans with dangerous drugs.

Walking dead is a very good description. They also become addicted to these drugs and think they can't function without them.

Irresponsible and without merit. A large majority of medications used to treat depression are not addictive and improve the quality of life for the affected person and their families.
Some don't and some do.

If you bother to investigate the drugs used by many mass murders, when that information is not censored by our wonderful and benevolent government, you will find most are taking prescription drugs. Might be a correlation, but we will never know because the powers that be won't allow any study of it.

Is this you latest conspiracy theory ? There is quite a lot of research out there on psychotropic medication. Isn't it difficult to determine what exactly caused a person on medication to commit a crime ?
Damn...you need to get informed before posting.

Oh really ? I'll match my personal experience and knowledge with the mentally ill and drug addicted against yours. You ready ?

I bet a lot of people consider it, but never act.

I believe several pharmaceutical drugs have been shown to cause suicidal thoughts.
Overdose of drugs, whether legal or illegal, obviously can cause death. Now whether some of those are suicides or not, who knows?

True.. I have seen those on commercials (side effects...)

Ironically many of the drugs that cause suicidal thoughts are anti-depressants!
Actually the reason anti depressants cause suicidal thoughts is a misnomer. The person taking the medication ALREADY had the thoughts and was probably to deeply depressed to act on it but the meds brought them up enough to where they could and they did not wait for the meds to bring them further up.
I am not buying that.

Some of these synthetic drugs are extremely dangerous. Yeah the people taking them already have issues but in some cases, the drugs elevate the issues leading to suicide. And keep in mind, Big Pharma in collusion with Big Gov, gives some of the dangerous drugs to children.

And what is your background in the medical field? Are you a doctor?
Many doctors don't know jack shit about nutrition or much of how the body works. Brain chemicals can get out of whack for many reasons. If someone is sad all the time it will effect their chemical make up. If they are angry all the time. If they eat like shit. Drugs can patch it up for a while but to stay on them means something else is wrong. To blindly surrender judgment to a medical practitioner is foolish. It's called a practice for a reason.

And YOU do? Good grief. Yes, your doctor is more knowledgeable than you are, sorry to say.

Some don't and some do.

Stop spreading dangerous and false information, please. You could potentially cause somebody harm. I hope everyone is intelligent enough to know to ONLY take the advice of your physician and NEVER someone on the internet.
You really thought that post was necessary.

Are you on drugs?

I'm warning people who may be naive to not listen to you and to take the advice of their physician, which is appropriate in this instance.

Every single one I've met was whacked out in some way. They thought they were happy because they were breathing.
This is because you don't understand mental illness. People who suffer from major depression suffer horribly. This is not just like feeling "sad" or feeling "sorry for yourself" once in a while. It is a serious mental illness!
Caught from a dirty door knob, right? A healthy diet, exercise and a positive attitude is the best medication. Practitioners of the dark arts of medicine only know the pill and the knife.

Don't listen to paranoid internet nutjobs who you don't know anything about. Listen to your doctor who you have hopefully established a rapport with. If you do not trust your doctor for some reason, find another one.

Actually the reason anti depressants cause suicidal thoughts is a misnomer. The person taking the medication ALREADY had the thoughts and was probably to deeply depressed to act on it but the meds brought them up enough to where they could and they did not wait for the meds to bring them further up.
I am not buying that.

Many doctors don't know jack shit about nutrition or much of how the body works. Brain chemicals can get out of whack for many reasons. If someone is sad all the time it will effect their chemical make up. If they are angry all the time. If they eat like shit. Drugs can patch it up for a while but to stay on them means something else is wrong. To blindly surrender judgment to a medical practitioner is foolish. It's called a practice for a reason.

And YOU do? Good grief. Yes, your doctor is more knowledgeable than you are, sorry to say.
About nutrition? How do you know that, they have very little training. Ms. Typist.

Every single one I've met was whacked out in some way. They thought they were happy because they were breathing.
This is because you don't understand mental illness. People who suffer from major depression suffer horribly. This is not just like feeling "sad" or feeling "sorry for yourself" once in a while. It is a serious mental illness!
Caught from a dirty door knob, right? A healthy diet, exercise and a positive attitude is the best medication. Practitioners of the dark arts of medicine only know the pill and the knife.

Again, you have no understanding of mental illness at all.

I am not buying that.

About nutrition? How do you know that, they have very little training. Ms. Typist.

Of course. Are you suggesting people listen to you and not their doctors? Really? :cuckoo:

Don't listen to paranoid internet nutjobs who you don't know anything about. Listen to your doctor who you have hopefully established a rapport with. If you do not trust your doctor for some reason, find another one.
AFTER you've done your own homework. Otherwise you may just be shuffled from bad to worse.

I am not buying that.

I respectfully disagree. Some...Some not all...doctors are not very knowledgeable and are dangerous...thus Death By Doctor stats prove it. They are legal drug pushers...for their personal profit.

Are you the kind of person who BLINDLY accepts EVERYTHING your doctor tells you?

I am not buying that.

I'm actually a certified medical assistant. I went to college and majored in healthcare.

Again, you have no understanding of mental illness at all.
You're a nut, I know that pretty well by now. You don't understand health.

Let's see you cure schizophrenia with that.

Some don't and some do.

Is this you latest conspiracy theory ? There is quite a lot of research out there on psychotropic medication. Isn't it difficult to determine what exactly caused a person on medication to commit a crime ?

Oh really ? I'll match my personal experience and knowledge with the mentally ill and drug addicted against yours. You ready ?
Before we do, please do a little research on drugs used by mass murderers.

I am not buying that.

I'm actually a certified medical assistant. I went to college and majored in healthcare.
That's a rather large field, miss. LOL

I'd love to try. As far as personal problems, people talk themselves into all kinds of shit. Most people's problems are their own doing.

No one in this thread is saying drugs should be prohibited. Okay?

Now...will you agree that some of these drugs are not effective and cause harm to some people?

Some don't and some do.

Before we do, please do a little research on drugs used by mass murderers.

please prove that these people would be law abiding citizens were it not for medication.

Forum List

Back