What Makes Poor People Poor? - Special Segment

In a nutshell? Liberal Victimhood. If you can stop believing that you are a victim, then you too can use God's gift to lift yourself out of poverty. I did it, Ben Carson did it, even Morgan Freeman(God) did it.

That cant be right. Some of the poorest people in the US are conservatives.

The GOP Base Benefits Most From Government-Assistance Programs: - The Atlantic

so to stay on topic I ask you guys to at least watch the video first

Link didn't work for me.

The question is not: What makes poor people poor? It is: Is there any way to avoid being poor?

To paraphrase Ben Shapiro, (1) finish high school, (2) get a job (any job), and (3) don't have kids before you get married. If you do those three things, there is a very small chance you will be poor initially and remain poor.

Many factors can make "middle class" people poor:

Death of a spouse,
Medical bills,
Other personal catastrophe,
Having kids and no husband,
Not having a job,
Substance abuse.

Lord knows, starting life as an "emancipated single adult" today can put you behind the 8-ball. I pity people who don't have any family to help them get started. (Although my family gave me squat).

Glad I'm past that stage of my life.

In a nutshell? Liberal Victimhood. If you can stop believing that you are a victim, then you too can use God's gift to lift yourself out of poverty. I did it, Ben Carson did it, even Morgan Freeman(God) did it.

I dont need to watch the video. You already said you thought it was liberal victimhood. if your video doesnt support that then why did you say that?

I dont need to watch the video. You already said you thought it was liberal victimhood. if your video doesnt support that then why did you say that?

I didnt say anything

I didnt say anything

You agreed with the fool that said...."In a nutshell? Liberal Victimhood." If you didnt really agree why did you do that?

Agree.png

Link didn't work for me.

The question is not: What makes poor people poor? It is: Is there any way to avoid being poor?

To paraphrase Ben Shapiro, (1) finish high school, (2) get a job (any job), and (3) don't have kids before you get married. If you do those three things, there is a very small chance you will be poor initially and remain poor.

Death of a spouse,
Medical bills,
Not having a job,
Substance abuse.

Lord knows, starting life as an "emancipated single adult" today can put you behind the 8-ball. I pity people who don't have any family to help them get started. (Although my family gave me squat).

I'm still watching but he goes into that in detail,,,turning out to be very informative

Link didn't work for me.

Death of a spouse,
Medical bills,
Not having a job,
Substance abuse.

Poor is a state of mind. So is rich. Money really has nothing to do with it. Its your state of mind that determines how you use money.

I didnt say anything

You agreed with the fool that said...."In a nutshell? Liberal Victimhood." If you didnt really agree why did you do that?

that was a partial acknowledgment to his comment, and if you would watch the video that is one of the many reasons but not the only one

Link didn't work for me.

Death of a spouse,
Medical bills,
Not having a job,
Substance abuse.

Poor is a state of mind. So is rich. Money really has nothing to do with it. Its your state of mind that determines how you use money.

thats one way to look at it,,,but the people in 3rd world dictatorships dont really have the money to make bad decisions

and no one in the USA is poor by world standards

its a far bigger issue than that and if you'd watch the video you would be able to stay on topic which is the video and whats said in it

I didnt say anything
that was a partial acknowledgment to his comment, and if you would watch the video that is one of the many reasons but not the only one
Liberal victimhood is not one of the reasons. I am thoroughly familiar with Dave Ramsey.

I didnt say anything
Liberal victimhood is not one of the reasons. I am thoroughly familiar with Dave Ramsey.

tell that to the people in detroit,,,

and knowing ramsey doesnt mean you know what he said here

I didnt say anything

tell that to the people in detroit,,,

and knowing ramsey doesnt mean you know what he said here
I have told people in Detroit that very thing. I am a liberal and I know you attract wealth with your mindset.

Unless he said something different than he has said in his many books I do know.

well i sure can give you one way to NOT be poor....

getting millions of dollars from your rich daddy to start life out with.

like donny got from fred.

Forum List

Back