What Makes Poor People Poor? - Special Segment

Let this 85 year old who has forgotten more than you will ever know blow the op up.
1) .The Uber wealthy run the show. No use crying about it. Always been this way.
2) "anyone can get rich" rhetoric isnt true. Unless you are born into it the odds of becoming rich are .000000001. get over it
3) most people will have to work really hard....to scrape by. All the hard work one can muster will help one survive. This isntisa bad thing. Most people luvelpaycheck to paycheck. Fact.
4) .Dont ever trust someone who says being poor in america is better than the rest. Buff said.
I could go on....another 50 addends.
Nobody cares about the poor becoming rich......it is an anomaly

The problem with our society is the poor reaching lower middle class. The ability of the middle class to obtain the American Dream is much more difficult than when we were kids.

The middle class has been crippled since Reagan

nothing like a big glass of kool aid to cripple the mind

Let this 85 year old who has forgotten more than you will ever know blow the op up.
1) .The Uber wealthy run the show. No use crying about it. Always been this way.
2) "anyone can get rich" rhetoric isnt true. Unless you are born into it the odds of becoming rich are .000000001. get over it
3) most people will have to work really hard....to scrape by. All the hard work one can muster will help one survive. This isntisa bad thing. Most people luvelpaycheck to paycheck. Fact.
4) .Dont ever trust someone who says being poor in america is better than the rest. Buff said.

The problem with our society is the poor reaching lower middle class. The ability of the middle class to obtain the American Dream is much more difficult than when we were kids.

Such a profound reply
Cliches the best you have to offer ??

Such a profound reply

I guess I shouldn be surprised by a bunch of dems and repube kool aid drinkers ranting back and forth incoherently blaming the other guy about something thats just a fact of life

the poor will always be among us,

Such a profound reply

I guess I shouldn be surprised by a bunch of dems and repube kool aid drinkers ranting back and forth incoherently blaming the other guy about something thats just a fact of life

Don’t make me guess........Libertarian?

What Makes Poor People Poor?

They keep doing the same things they were doing.

Such a profound reply

I'm an american thats tired of hearing partisan bullshit from democrats and republicans

Mostly true
And they have few options to do otherwise
Look up the definition of fatalism please.

Then tell me that you don't believe you control your own destiny.
Yes
In the good ole US of A anyone with spunk and gumption can pick themselves up by their bootstraps and become a success!

Such a profound reply

I'm an american thats tired of hearing partisan bullshit from democrats and republicans
Sounds Libertarian

A lack of equal protection of the law causes poor people to stay poor.

Where Is The Outrage Over Corporate Welfare?
off topic,,,start your own thread if you want to discuss that
nothing but fallacy is all you have. you must be on the right wing.
but I didnt say anything,,,
What makes people poor?

if you watch the video you might figure that out
only if you appeal to ignorance.

A lack of equal protection of the law causes poor people to stay poor.

Where Is The Outrage Over Corporate Welfare?

well i sure can give you one way to NOT be poor....

getting millions of dollars from your rich daddy to start life out with.

like donny got from fred.
Lol, keep Trump in your head! Nothing like your transvestit negro to use foriegn loans and affirmitive action to be successful. I guess he can personally tell me, thanks?

In a nutshell? Liberal Victimhood. If you can stop believing that you are a victim, then you too can use God's gift to lift yourself out of poverty. I did it, Ben Carson did it, even Morgan Freeman(God) did it.

That cant be right. Some of the poorest people in the US are conservatives.

The GOP Base Benefits Most From Government-Assistance Programs: - The Atlantic

Do you read your own bullshit links?

African Americans, Hispanics, and members of other races without advanced degrees confronted even higher poverty rates than working-class white

Mostly true
And they have few options to do otherwise
Look up the definition of fatalism please.

Then tell me that you don't believe you control your own destiny.
Yes
In the good ole US of A anyone with spunk and gumption can pick themselves up by their bootstraps and become a success!
There have been more than enough rags to riches stories to know it is true and possible.

I may not have been 100% thorough in my search on this forum and certainly never received a sensible answer from anyone on the right as to how taxpayer funced government subidies to rescue the criminals who triggered the Global Financial Crisis could ever be justified. Certainly not even Ayn Rand would allow that one to pass.

what does the constitution say??
beyond that I suggest you start your own thread to get your answer

I may not have been 100% thorough in my search on this forum and certainly never received a sensible answer from anyone on the right as to how taxpayer funced government subidies to rescue the criminals who triggered the Global Financial Crisis could ever be justified. Certainly not even Ayn Rand would allow that one to pass.
The Right Wing is Always right, in Right Wing fantasy.,

Link didn't work for me.

The question is not: What makes poor people poor? It is: Is there any way to avoid being poor?

To paraphrase Ben Shapiro, (1) finish high school, (2) get a job (any job), and (3) don't have kids before you get married. If you do those three things, there is a very small chance you will be poor initially and remain poor.

Many factors can make "middle class" people poor:

Death of a spouse,
Medical bills,
Other personal catastrophe,
Having kids and no husband,
Not having a job,
Substance abuse.

Lord knows, starting life as an "emancipated single adult" today can put you behind the 8-ball. I pity people who don't have any family to help them get started. (Although my family gave me squat).

Glad I'm past that stage of my life.
Many factors can make "middle class" people poor:
A President who decides to FORCE people into a healthcare system they never wanted, or pay a hefty fine. Or necessarily skyrocket energy prices so people have less to buy food with. Or lower interest rates so peoples savings dont make a dime, but the uber wealthy elites can borrow FREE money to artificial inflate the stock market(I do thank Obama for that, I did use some of that free money to make a couple million).
never underestimate a kool-aid drinker
I never do? I have learned how to play the game, just like the uber liberal elites. They can have their riches, so can I.

ObamaAid500.jpg

Because it was liberal elites who triggered the collapse, you stupid duffuss, like Barney Frankfurter(dick eater) Chrissy Dodd, and Mad Maxine Waters. You think they are going to take the fall, no fucking way, but stupid fucks like you believe what they told you like good little Nazi's that you are...Dumbass...But I did have money set aside the crash I knew was going to happen and when Chipotle bottomed out at $55 a share I bought a whole mess of it, and sold it at 8 times profit, made a big chunk of change on that one, $400 a share...

Because it was liberal elites who triggered the collapse, you stupid duffuss, like Barney Frankfurter(dick eater) Chrissy Dodd, and Mad Maxine Waters. You think they are going to take the fall, no fucking way, but stupid fucks like you believe what they told you like good little Nazi's that you are...Dumbass...But I did have money set aside the crash I knew was going to happen and when Chipotle bottomed out at $55 a share I bought a whole mess of it, and sold it at 8 times profit, made a big chunk of change on that one, $400 a share...

useless words from another kool aid drinker,,,sorry bu anything the dems did was supported and funded by the republicans

please put down the kool aid and get a clue

Forum List

Back