What makes a "snowflake" tick?

Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Feb 10, 2017
How Political Correctness Hijacked Trump Inauguration Protesters’ Brains

"I suspect they will not only cause Bill Ayers to relive his glory days as a domestic terrorist, he will also be able to test out the inroads he made after 40 years engaged in radical education reform built entirely on the agitprop known as political correctness. These “reforms”—or mind arson, as Robin Eubanks so perfectly put it in her book “Credentialed to Destroy”— replace a child’s capacity for reason with raw emotional reflexes. The question is: How many will “rise up” and be mobilized like the good little drones political correctness has primed them to be?"

I think this article is spot on. These people have been indoctrinated almost the entire time they were in school. The goal of higher education is supposed to be to teach students to think for themselves in order to be able to handle real-life challenges in the world. The PC establishment has robbed them of getting a classical education and taught them to react on emotion alone. They may be a student or have a degree, but that doesn't mean they were taught to analyze information and make an informed decision for themselves. Lastly, these chantings have brainwashed the chanters just like the SLA brainwashed Patty Hearst.
Make no mistake, the chants are specifically targetted to do that. This generation has been brought up to be a bunch of drones, how to break the indoctrination? Are their minds burnt down for good? I for one, am not giving up hope on them, for they are our future.

Last edited:
trump%2Bban%2Bstar7734.jpg

They have brains? I'm guessing most are running off partially functioning brainstems at best.

• Banned
They have brains? I'm guessing most are running off partially functioning brainstems at best.

The OP article explains what they're missing. I can kick it up yet another notch and say that professors are no longer teching classes by The Socratic Method.

I didn't even know what snowflakes were until last year when I witnessed Trigglypuff. Then I started researching.

Snowflakes thought Hillary had the win in the bag, smoke blew out their ears and blood shot out their eyeballs like a Quintin Tarantino movie when Trump beat her. Now the least little thing sets them off, like a broken fingernail.
they're crumbs in the bottom of the pan for sure.

Snowflakes thought Hillary had the win in the bag, smoke blew out their ears and blood shot out their eyeballs like a Quintin Tarantino movie when Trump beat her. Now the least little thing sets them off, like a broken fingernail.

There's more to it than that in the OP link if you're interested.

I see the snowflakes are "organized" by their manipulators and mobilized like good little drones.

Forum List

Back