Mexican Citizen Sentenced To 8 Years In Prison For Voter Fraud In TX - YES, She VOTED

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
:wtf:

HOW can this be? According to liberals illegals don't commit voter fraud / don't vote in US elections - never happened, never will. :p

Mexican Citizen Sentenced To 8 Years In Prison For Voter Fraud In TX

8 years in jail
Deported after her time is up
Separated from her kids not only for 8 years but longer if she leaves her kids in the US.

(**Notice she is not being prosecuted, or even charged, for violating US immigration law / being in the country illegally, a crime of which she is also guilty...)

Illegals don't vote in the US? Yeah, ask Rosa Ortega and the Jury in Tarrant County, Tx that just sentenced her to 8 years in jail about that...

HOW can this be? According to liberals illegals don't commit voter fraud / don't vote in US elections - never happened, never will. :p

8 years in jail
Separated from her kids not only for 8 years but longer if she leaves her kids in the US.

(**Notice she is not being prosecuted, or even charged, for violating US immigration law / being in the country illegally, a crime of which she is also guilty...)

Illegals don't vote in the US? Yeah, ask Rosa Ortega and the Jury in Tarrant County, Tx that just sentenced her to 8 years in jail about that...

Is she the one near Dallas that voted Republican?

If so I have known about this for awhile now...

Dumb, just deport her why should taxpayers have to fund 8 years of jail time that's stupid. This is why we need a wall, so we can deport these people and they can't get back in. One bus ticket and its done.

Eight years in prison?

I can see why so few illegals vote

8 years in jail

red illegals in welfare queen red States, put Your guy in office.

Found ONE? Where are the other 3-5 million?
RW, I bet you were one of the snowflakes who declared 'There are NO WMD in Iraq', and once they found those grenade launcher shell-heads filled with chemical weapons suddenly changed your argument to, 'Not ENOUGH WMD found!'

:lmao:

Earlier in another thread some snowflake was declaring, 'There is not ONE proven case of illegals voting'. :p I provided him with links to quite a few. This one was just an added 'bonus'.

This is incredibly rare. Most voter fraud goes unpunished. And i'd skip the jail time for her. I'm fine with just deporting her.

This is incredibly rare. Most voter fraud goes unpunished. And i'd skip the jail time for her. I'm fine with just deporting her.
Jailing her for 8 years just means more US tax dollars are spent on her.

Exactly. The US already ranks #1 in the world for imprisoning its Citizens. The costs are astronomical. I would advise immediate deportation. But i do understand why they're apprehensive about doing it. They feel she'll just walk back across the border within days. But i still go with deportation.

8 years in jail

red illegals in welfare queen red States, put Your guy in office.
I have full confidence that you are actually this stupid in real life.

Exactly. The US already ranks #1 in the world for imprisoning its Citizens.
Of course Ortega is NOT a US citizen, but we don't need to 'import' 'jail birds'. Being deported, without her kids if she so chooses, would probably be punishment enough.

Jailing her for 8 years just means more US tax dollars are spent on her.

Exactly. The US already ranks #1 in the world for imprisoning its Citizens. The costs are astronomical. I would advise immediate deportation. But i do understand why they're apprehensive about doing it. They feel she'll just walk back across the border within days. But i still go with deportation.
Just execute her already....

EIGHT FUCKING YEARS ON MY DIME for voting???!!!

Whattheliteralfuck? That is an absurd sentence. Just defer her sentence & DEPORT HER ASS. If she returns 10 years automatic.

Found ONE? Where are the other 3-5 million?
RW, I bet you were one of the snowflakes who declared 'There are NO WMD in Iraq', and once they found those grenade launcher shell-heads filled with chemical weapons suddenly changed your argument to, 'Not ENOUGH WMD found!'

:lmao:

Earlier in another thread some snowflake was declaring, 'There is not ONE proven case of illegals voting'. :p I provided him with links to quite a few. This one was just an added 'bonus'.

There were no WMDs in Iraq

The shit that was found was ancient munitions hardly worth deactivating

Whattheliteralfuck? That is an absurd sentence. Just defer her sentence & DEPORT HER ASS. If she returns 10 years automatic.
Illegals voting in US elections are part of the 'undermining the pillars on which our democracy rests' thing Hillary talked about.

Agree

Why should taxpayers pay to support her just to "teach her a lesson"

8 years in jail

Trump won Texas. He should pardon her.

Speaking of illegals and fraud, congress is again going after the scams and frauds illegals are using to bilk US tax payers out of over $7 billion dollars a year, yes $7 billion.

Over 1/3 of all illegals are participating in these scams. Over 24,000 refunds...were mailed to a single address.

Forum List

Back