What libs here think Obama has been a great president?

Only republicans speak of Obama in the past tense, ask your question again in 4 1/2 years.

Every damn one of them kneel at the Altar of Obama.

The only ones around here with faith based politics are the ones who are certain Romney will just magically turn everything around with more tax cuts to the wealthy and deregulation, perhaps he will use his powerful mormon voodoo charms and piece of the true cross?

I'll stack Nixons first term against Obamas any time.

My first vote was for Nixon in 72. N0-brainer.

Good?

He's been great.

Offing Osama was the best news ever.

We had a party in NYC!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_56ox_Zw9w]Time Square party for Osama Bin Laden death - New York 10 - YouTube[/ame]

Good?

He's been great.

We had a party in NYC!

Time Square party for Osama Bin Laden death - New York 10 - YouTube

WAIT!!!!! You's celebrating the killing of a man!!!!!!! REALLY a liberal????? I mean you're the kind of guy that got upset if we made fun of the Koran in front of a terrorist or waterboarded them, but killing is ok??????

I hope you realize that's the definition of hypocrit

What's the matter did Obama kill the most effective boogy man the republicans had since Stalin? Shit he gave you two bogus wars a domestic surveillance agency, a reelected Bushwhacker and the promise of much more to come. He was the best thing to ever happen to Neocon politics, no wonder you hate Obama for killing him.

Good?

He's been great.

We had a party in NYC!

WAIT!!!!! You's celebrating the killing of a man!!!!!!! REALLY a liberal????? I mean you're the kind of guy that got upset if we made fun of the Koran in front of a terrorist or waterboarded them, but killing is ok??????

^ Defines people by the strawman generalizations he uses to describe them. :dunno:

Good?

He's been great.

We had a party in NYC!

Idiot. Making fun of the Koran is a disgrace period. Waterboarding is torture and should never be US policy. OBL could've surrendered....

Well, voters have a choice in November...

govt-choice.jpg

Good?

He's been great.

We had a party in NYC!

Though you and many of your conservative cronies have a long history of supporting that fuck, from Reagan to George HW Bush..and those guys giving the Binster and his merry muj funds and arms..to George W. Bush taking over his brother's business..and you guys were probably secretly happy he attacked NYC.

We were happy he got capped in the noggin.

But..sorry for your loss.

Well not really.

2 shots and a splash of water for Bin Laden!

Forum List

Back