What Led to D Support of the Anti-fas?

The lovely face of a Berkely school teacher.....
View attachment 147239
nothing more than a violent Leftist thug...
---------------------------------------- and she is a taxpayer paid , union protected Public middle school teacher . Think of the anti Americanism that these teachers teach American kids at tax payer expense .
Betsy Devos in on the case pard, nothing but corporate statists in the near future, rejoice.

and interesting but one of 'antifa' chants is ' No Trump , No WALL , No USA at all . I remember the days back in the 60s of the chants of 'hey hey , hey ho Western Civ has got to go ' .

Last edited:
Bill Ayers, Barak Obama's buddy, is a domestic terrorist and a bomb designer. He admitted that the bomb he dedigned that went off during production years ago was meant for US SOLDIERS:

"Back when Ayers was being more honest about his intentions, he admitted that the purpose of that bomb had beento murder United States soldiers"

- Bill Ayers: Unrepentant LYING Terrorist

There is no way this POS should have been allowed to be an educator of young people. Doing so amounted to giving him a license to be a 'mental pedophile', a liberal extremist terrorist indoctrinator.

Before Obama was elected President, Bill Ayers was evidence that Barry had an affinity for anti-American terrorists, an affinity that continued after he became president as evident by his financing, supplying, arming, training, defending, and protecting Islamic extremist terrorists.

Last edited:
and interesting but one of 'antifa' chants is ' No Trump , No WALL , No usa at all . I remember the days back in the 60s of the chants of 'hey hey , hey ho Western Civ has got to go ' .
"NO USA"

Antifa our self-proclaimed anti-American anarchist fascist liberal extremist...

We cannot have children in america learning that fascism is bad.
'Nuff said, Comrade.

Yes, Mussolini must be one of your heroes....
Fascists are as fascists does my friend.

Definition of fascism
  1. 1often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.

The antifas look and act like stormtroopers. next look at the gerrymandering of the house and the senate seats that are up pretty much guarantee that Trump will have an historic mid-term victory in 2018. No one in their right mind believes the Russian collusion BS.

That brings me back to back to my title question:

What reasoning, if any, led to D support or even tolerance of the antifas?

I put it down to pure American self-loathing which morphed into treason. And it's hard to find something more anti-American than Antifucks. See, I know this will never happen, but this is why I wish America could somehow resurrect England's hang/draw/quarter penalty for treason. Simply because there is no form of bad karma a traitor doesn't deserve.

The old uniforms are too out of fashion. They changed the name, the uniform color to black and modernized it.

150210_POL_KKKrally.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg

What led the Reps to support Nazis?

Making the statement that there was blame on both sides for the violence isn't supporting Nazis...it's supporting the truth!
That is the line you want everyone to swallow isn't it; NaziKlanners ain't all that bad.

How in any way shape or form does my stating that there was blame on both sides for the violence...equal my saying Nazis or the KKK aren't bad?

We cannot have children in america learning that fascism is bad.
'Nuff said, Comrade.

Yes, Mussolini must be one of your heroes....
Fascists are as fascists does my friend.

Definition of fascism
  1. 1often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.
Well you snowflakes had the dictator wanna-be with Obama, and the self-proclaimed anti-American anarchist fascist Antifa are doing their best to use violence to oppress and suppress any and all opposition and opposition voices.

What you described is against this nation, against our democracy,and against the Constitution which makes those like antifa and those like you who support them and the idea of fascism replacing our democracy enemies of the state.

They're always so proud of what they believe in they have to wear masks to conceal their identity.

Of course I'm sure some of them are both insecure about their looks and freakishly ugly.

Forum List

Back