What Kind of Solution to the Conflict do You Favor?

What Kind of Solution to the Conflict do You Favor?

• Israel as an Only State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Palestine as an Only State

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Two-State Solution

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
He's too fucking stupid to pay attention to anything but his own doped up delusions. ~BH

And, you're too busy PMing posters you think are young boys.

Judaism is a religion, not an ethnicity.
A good friend converted from Catholicism to Judaisim---It would be news to him that he has, thus, changed ethnicities.

Fail.

Yeah, I pm'ed you twice and told you to watch your fucking mouth.

Content deleted.

~Dude

Except, Arabs have infinitely more elevated status in Israel than in any Arab shithole in terms of freedom and basic dignity, human rights and civil liberties.

An inconvenient fact, eh?
An unfortunate attempt at hasbara.

Except, Arabs have infinitely more elevated status in Israel than in any Arab shithole in terms of freedom and basic dignity, human rights and civil liberties.

An inconvenient fact, eh?
An unfortunate attempt at hasbara.

An unfortunate attempt at ignorance of the freedoms and rights of Israeli Arabs and other non-Jews.

Meanwhile, Arabs live as second-class citizens under repressive, autocratic regimes in Arab countries and have since Muhammad ruled Arabia in the 7th century.

Actually.. If you stopped hearing all the Bullshit from Muslim Propaganda,
Such as...? I'd be very interested in hearing about all of the "Muslim propaganda" I've apparently been filling my head with.

many Arabs live in Israel like anyone else, they aren't treated any different.
Here's some "Muslim propaganda" that you may find enlightening:
"Approximately 93 percent of land in the country was public domain, including that owned by the state and some 12.5 percent owned by the Jewish National Fund (JNF). All public land by law may only be leased, not sold. The JNF's statutes prohibit the sale or lease of land to non-Jews."

"Israeli-Arab advocacy organizations have challenged the Government's policy of demolishing illegal buildings in the Arab sector, and claimed that the Government was more restrictive in issuing building permits in Arab communities than in Jewish communities, thereby not accommodating natural growth."

"Israeli-Arab organizations have challenged as discriminatory the 1996 "Master Plan for the Northern Areas of Israel," which listed as priority goals increasing the Galilee's Jewish population and blocking the territorial contiguity of Arab towns."

"According to a 2003 Haifa University study, a tendency existed to impose heavier prison terms to Arab citizens than to Jewish citizens. Human rights advocates claimed that Arab citizens were more likely to be convicted of murder and to have been denied bail."

"Israeli-Arab advocacy groups charged that the education of Arab children was inferior to that of Jewish children in the secular system. According to a 2005 study at Hebrew University, three times more money was invested in education of Jewish children as in Arab children."

Israel and the occupied territories

And -- shockingly -- it appears as if things aren't really improving!

"The Israeli government passed at least 21 bills aimed at discriminating against the country's Arab citizens making the current Knesset as being the most racist Israeli parliament since the country's founding, according to a report released Sunday by civil rights groups."

'Current Knesset is the most racist in Israeli history' - Haaretz - Israel News

Actually.. If you stopped hearing all the Bullshit from Muslim Propaganda,
Such as...? I'd be very interested in hearing about all of the "Muslim propaganda" I've apparently been filling my head with.

many Arabs live in Israel like anyone else, they aren't treated any different.
Here's some "Muslim propaganda" that you may find enlightening:
"Approximately 93 percent of land in the country was public domain, including that owned by the state and some 12.5 percent owned by the Jewish National Fund (JNF). All public land by law may only be leased, not sold. The JNF's statutes prohibit the sale or lease of land to non-Jews."

"Israeli-Arab advocacy organizations have challenged the Government's policy of demolishing illegal buildings in the Arab sector, and claimed that the Government was more restrictive in issuing building permits in Arab communities than in Jewish communities, thereby not accommodating natural growth."

"Israeli-Arab organizations have challenged as discriminatory the 1996 "Master Plan for the Northern Areas of Israel," which listed as priority goals increasing the Galilee's Jewish population and blocking the territorial contiguity of Arab towns."

"According to a 2003 Haifa University study, a tendency existed to impose heavier prison terms to Arab citizens than to Jewish citizens. Human rights advocates claimed that Arab citizens were more likely to be convicted of murder and to have been denied bail."

"Israeli-Arab advocacy groups charged that the education of Arab children was inferior to that of Jewish children in the secular system. According to a 2005 study at Hebrew University, three times more money was invested in education of Jewish children as in Arab children."

And -- shockingly -- it appears as if things aren't really improving!

"The Israeli government passed at least 21 bills aimed at discriminating against the country's Arab citizens making the current Knesset as being the most racist Israeli parliament since the country's founding, according to a report released Sunday by civil rights groups."

'Current Knesset is the most racist in Israeli history' - Haaretz - Israel News

The same Haaretz whose former editor suggested Israel be raped? Not a very credible source.
Haaretz Editor Asked US Secretary of State to "Rape" Israel - Inside Israel - Israel News - Israel National News

Israeli Cabinet approves new fund to benefit Israeli Arabs...
Israeli minister: New fund to benefit Arabs - BusinessWeek

Hey Marc39? It must get old being owned by everyone here every single night huh? Man, Kalam has you bent over like the twat that you are. You poor guy you. You're such a gutless, spineless little sack of turds. ~BH

Hey Marc39? It must get old being owned by everyone here every single night huh? Man, Kalam has you bent over like the twat that you are. You poor guy you. You're such a gutless, spineless little sack of turds. ~BH

You would love to own me, right, pedophile? You keep putting your foot in your mouth, pervert. Bet you'd love me to put my foot in your mouth, eh?

You would love to own me, right, pedophile? You keep putting your foot in your mouth, pervert. Bet you'd love me to put my foot in your mouth, eh?

We are all Still waiting for one shred of proof of your filthy accusations? What, Got none? Wow, What a suprise. Actually it's not though bro. You see, You are so weak fucking minded, and I have been controlling and messing with your head so bad for close to a week now, that you will say anything in order to paint me out to be what most people here already know that I am not. Simply put, you're a liar, a fraud and probably the biggest joke here at US MessageBoard.

:lol:~BH

We are all Still waiting for one shred of proof of your filthy accusations? What, Got none? Wow, What a suprise. Actually it's not though bro. You see, You are so weak fucking minded, and I have been controlling and messing with your head so bad for close to a week now, that you will say anything in order to paint me out to be what most people here already know that I am not. Simply put, you're a liar, a fraud and probably the biggest joke here at US MessageBoard.

Content deleted.

~Dude

Content deleted.

~Dude

Your connections to terrorists have been noted and reported. ~BH

Arabs of course would be allowed to live in Israel if they wanted.

As second-class citizens, I'm sure. There will be no Jewish state in Muslim territory.

Actually.. If you stopped hearing all the Bullshit from Muslim Propaganda, many Arabs live in Israel like anyone else, they aren't treated any different.

Not exactly true. Arabic parties calling for the destruction of Israel are not allowed to run for the Knessit.

My option is not listed. One state with equal rights for all.

Of course I would prefer that to be Palestine.

Palestine already has defined, recognized, and undisputed borders.

Israel has no borders.

Palestine already has a constitution that guarantees equal rights for all without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or disability. It includes a "bill of rights" similar to the 1st, 4th, and 5th amendments in the US constitution. It has other enumerated rights that are merely implied in the US constitution.

Israel has no constitution.

Palestine has never been at war with its neighbors.

Israel has been at war with all its neighbors multiple times.

Palestine has a history of tolerance and pluralism.

Israel's very existence is based on racism and discrimination.

Easy choice.

Forum List

Back