Israel, the Jewish State, is it legal to support??

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
I watched Hillary kissing the Jews asses as she addressed AIPAC on CSPAN.

One of her most her emphasized phrases was to call on Israel to become the complete Jewish State that it always wanted to be. (I guess that means with fewer Arabs and Palestinians to deal with.)

That being said, I have to ask again,, "Where is the separation of church and state with regard to the support we give Israel?? " How can this country, the United States support a religious state when at the "Holiday" times here, we can't even put a Nativity scene on a piece of public land without the Jews crying foul?

Our support for a Jewish state is that, we support, with US peoples tax dollars, a secular group. I don't see how it is constitutional to do this.

When we support other countries, you never hear that "we encourage your country to become more Catholic, Taoist, Hindu, etc.". Now do we? No! So why is this the accepted exception?

Last edited:

One of her most her emphasized phrases was to call on Israel to become the complete Jewish State that it always wanted to be. (I guess that means with fewer Arabs and Palestinians to deal with.)

That being said, I have to ask again,, "Where is the separation of church and state with regard to the support we give Israel?? " How can this country, the United States support a religious state when at the "Holiday" times here, we can't even put a Nativity scene on a piece of public land without the Jews crying foul?

Our support for a Jewish state is that, we support, with US peoples tax dollars, a secular group. I don't see how it is constitutional to do this.

When we support other countries, you never hear that "we encourage your country to become more Catholic, Taoist, Hindu, etc.". Now do we? No! So why is this the accepted exception?

We support Muslim Countries too, is that different? We are not supporting the Jewish faith we are supporting a Nation. The only democratic nation in the region. But then Jew haters will always come up with new and inventive ways to make ignorant claims.

What the fuck are you talking about, moron? Israel is the only country in the Middle East that respects religious freedom. Muslims do not do so, stupid.
Persecution of Christians in Palestinian Authority

Go back under your rock.

What the fuck are you talking about, moron? Israel is the only country in the Middle East that respects religious freedom. Muslims do not do so, stupid.

Go back under your rock.[/QUOTE]

Is that why Israel just shut off access to two important Mosques? Because Jews want the land to resurrect a couple of phantom synagogues ?? Oh sure, that is respecting others faiths!!!

Go back under your rock.

Is that why Israel just shut off access to two important Mosques? Because Jews want the land to resurrect a couple of phantom synagogues ?? Oh sure, that is respecting others faiths!!!

Mosques where Muslims have proven security threats.. Meanwhile, there are many mosques in Israel, as well as churches, attended by people who behave themselves.

How many Jewish synagogues are in Mecca and Medina or Saudi Arabia in its entirety? Answer: None, by Islamic law.

Last edited:
how many are there here in America, you fucking jew?

Forum List

Back