What Jesus really looked like

Really? So, Jesus knocked up his own mother and became his own father. That's too twisted for me to compute.
I am trying to determine if there is one thing that comes out of your head that has even a miniscule value for even one single person in the entire human race.

The answer appears to be a resounding ‘No.’ In fact, just about everything you say on these boards strikes me as though it resonated from the pits of hell. (imo)

Okay, so just explain the Trinity to me.
Three.

Trinity means three.

Probably about each time Jesus/God is a topic of discussion. Okay...?
Your willingness to blaspheme our Lord when you don't believe in him for no reason at all only shows you were raised by monkeys and have no sense of decency. You come off as a degenerate loser who gets her thrill by trying to shock others. Perhaps you simply like being an asshole. Whatever it is, you're well versed in it.

He is a wannabe injun, hence his user name. I call him SitsOnOnesButt when I think of him which is not often. I have him on ignore for a reason.
I thought he was a she :)

I thought you were a dog. lol
I think you're pic is a good likeness of you. A smelly pug with snot trailing out your nose and rotting teeth :)
(Lol)

Pugs rock!
I agree. They are adorabubble.

I'm 69 and a guy. NaziCons think it's more degrading by referring to me as a "she" - as if all the Injun hate isn't enough.
Thanks for revealing your sex. I thought you were female from reading others posting about you when I first started and you never corrected anyone. (I.e. Fauxahontas! ). At least your vulgarity is is not you being "unladylike". Males being vulgar is something I can handle to a point.

Btw, I don't hate "injuns". Never did.

He's got some crazy eyes!

f89cae79cbfc4aa25a0b818a75f4388a

This Forensic Recreation of Jesus Christ Is Not the Same Guy You Remember from Church

I'm just guessing but I think kristians would prefer the liberal hippie looking guy.

That's not the look of a leader. A leader wouldn't let himself be shamed by getting his hair cut short.

Where do you get that from?

1 Corinthians chapter 11
14 Does not the very nature of things teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a disgrace to him, 15 but that if a woman has long hair, it is her glory?
That verse is merely a question, and the answer is no. Throughout known history cutting off a man's hair has always been a symbol shame and disgrace.

I'm 69 and a guy. NaziCons think it's more degrading by referring to me as a "she" - as if all the Injun hate isn't enough.
Thanks for revealing your sex. I thought you were female from reading others posting about you when I first started and you never corrected anyone. (I.e. Fauxahontas! ). At least your vulgarity is is not you being "unladylike". Males being vulgar is something I can handle to a point.

Btw, I don't hate "injuns". Never did.
No worries. He ain't one.

Forum List

Back