What Jesus really looked like

It's stupid, nobody really knows what Christ looked like but...

...knowing the predominant phenotype in the place where he was born is a good indicator that it's unlikely he looked like this:

GQ+Jesus.gif

It makes no difference to me what He looked like, what matters is why he lived and died for me

Jesus was a lazy community organizer who preferred the company of men. It only goes downhill from there...

Yeah injun, like any Christian is going to listen to you? BAHAHAHAHA Ya ole drunk
Don't let his user name fool you. He is no injun.

He's a "spiritual atheist" BWAHAHAHAHA That might have been the dumbest thing I've seen on this forum

He is a wannabe injun, hence his user name. I call him SitsOnOnesButt when I think of him which is not often. I have him on ignore for a reason.

Depictions of Jesus chair color and eye color are just an adaptation to local culture. I have seen Ethiopian depictions of him as a black man, too, which is as legit as anything else.

The general shape of His face and beard in Western culture are taken from the Shroud of Turin, mostly and that does not give any data on the eye and hair color.

But this effort by the forensic expert sounds/smells like a pro-immigration PR stunt more than a sincere effort o depict what Jesus looked like. While most people of that locale were brown haired and brown eyed, red and blonde haired people are not rare, though I guess uncommon.

The Crusaders and Romans left their genetic mark.

Depictions of Jesus chair color and eye color are just an adaptation to local culture. I have seen Ethiopian depictions of him as a black man, too, which is as legit as anything else.

The general shape of His face and beard in Western culture are taken from the Shroud of Turin, mostly and that does not give any data on the eye and hair color.

But this effort by the forensic expert sounds/smells like a pro-immigration PR stunt more than a sincere effort o depict what Jesus looked like. While most people of that locale were brown haired and brown eyed, red and blonde haired people are not rare, though I guess uncommon.

:rolleyes:
Ginger Jews

That's not the look of a leader. A leader wouldn't let himself be shamed by getting his hair cut short.

Where do you get that from?

1 Corinthians chapter 11
14 Does not the very nature of things teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a disgrace to him, 15 but that if a woman has long hair, it is her glory?

:rolleyes:
Ginger Jews
Fishberg’s paper was titled “Physical Anthropology of the Jews.” With a sample size of almost 2300 Jews twenty years old and older, and reasonably split between males and females, Fishberg found that about 82% of Jews studied had dark hair, meaning black, brown or dark chestnut, while about 15% had fair hair, that is, light chestnut or blond, and about 3% had red hair. (Fishberg, at 92.) The precise percentage of male redheads was 2.53%, and the percentage for females was 3.69%. Fishberg characterized the percentage of red-haired Jews to be “high.”

Cool, I have red hair, lol, and I love it. Well, what hasnt turned white, anyway.

He is a wannabe injun, hence his user name. I call him SitsOnOnesButt when I think of him which is not often. I have him on ignore for a reason.
I thought he was a she :)

I'm 69 and a guy. NaziCons think it's more degrading by referring to me as a "she" - as if all the Injun hate isn't enough.
Personally, I think it's more because you write like an embittered bitch.

So did I at first. But it's hard to tell with left loons, the men are girly and the women are manly
Man, Woman. Doesn't matter. It ain't an injun.
What makes you say that? I'm genuinely interested.

So did I at first. But it's hard to tell with left loons, the men are girly and the women are manly
Man, Woman. Doesn't matter. It ain't an injun.
What makes you say that? I'm genuinely interested.

She has crystal balls.

This thread is insulting.

Meh

It's stupid, nobody really knows what Christ looked like but of course the Chrisitanphobes can't help themselves. If all they said about Christians were true we'd behead them for insulting Jesus LOL
Christians are more likely to burn people at the stake or toss them into ovens.
ok. And when was the last time that happened?
Meanwhile, do you think Jesus would have been there with his own torch?

Like I said..this whole thread is offensive.

Last time that happened?

Seriously?

Over 250K innocent people were killed in an illegal invasion by a mostly Christian nation and by a President that called it a "Crusade".

Man..how fucking daft are you?

Did all those American troops get kicked out of the Christian Club?

Did George W. Bush?

Forum List

Back