What Jesus really looked like

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
He's got some crazy eyes!

f89cae79cbfc4aa25a0b818a75f4388a

This Forensic Recreation of Jesus Christ Is Not the Same Guy You Remember from Church

Don't believe that claim for one second. I find it insulting.

This is closer to something we can be fairly certain of because the Shroud is virtually indisputable.
http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/jesus-shroud-660.jpg

Anything more than that is for those who have seen Jesus in heaven or in visions. In all of those cases it appears Jesus' appearance is subject to change.

Really? So, Jesus knocked up his own mother and became his own father. That's too twisted for me to compute.
I am trying to determine if there is one thing that comes out of your head that has even a miniscule value for even one single person in the entire human race.

The answer appears to be a resounding ‘No.’ In fact, just about everything you say on these boards strikes me as though it resonated from the pits of hell. (imo)

Really? So, Jesus knocked up his own mother and became his own father. That's too twisted for me to compute.
I am trying to determine if there is one thing that comes out of your head that has even a miniscule value for even one single person in the entire human race.

The answer appears to be a resounding ‘No.’ In fact, just about everything you say on these boards strikes me as though it resonated from the pits of hell. (imo)

Okay, so just explain the Trinity to me.

Forum List

Back