What Isael can do to save itself -?

The Palestinians don't recognize Israel's right to exist and act to destroy it.
Wrong! The Palestinian's live under a belligerant occupation and have the right to defend themselves against a foreign force.

So how can peace be made without the Palestinians recognizing Israel's existence?
Why should they recognize Israel, when Israel refuses to recognize them?

Quid pro quo, you fucking hypocrite!

It's the enemy who does not want the Jews in Israel.
Can you get anymore vague? Why even bring up this non-sense? The jews are there and no one can get them out, so why talk about it?

For that matter, what the rest of the world thinks doesn't really count.
That's why I support military action against Israel in the OPT. But I'm not talking suicide bombers or home made rockets, I'm talking real bombers with bunker-busters. I'm talking about Russia, the US and China all donating a mechanized division each, to go over to the OPT and drive those god-damn Israeli's back to Israel. After 45 years of this shit, enough is enough. If Israel won't decide to end the occupation on their own, then the UNSC should make that decision for them.

You support criminals, I don't.

Bombing yourself in busses is not defending your people!

slaughtering babies in their cribs is not defending your people!

Calling and working Jihad on Israelis and Americans is N O T defending your people!

The Jews are when no one can get them out? of course people can? that is what every state did in past centuries. are you aware of the amount of Muslims and Jew haters worldwide?

I don't support criminals. You simply dont get it.

the Palestinians hate America in the same way they hate Israel. You trying to speak for the same people that without thinking would have killed your family and your people.

Israel works for surviving.

Calling and working Jihad on Israelis and Americans is N O T defending your people!

The Jews are when no one can get them out? of course people can? that is what every state did in past centuries. are you aware of the amount of Muslims and Jew haters worldwide?

the Palestinians hate America in the same way they hate Israel. You trying to speak for the same people that without thinking would have killed your family and your people.

If the US didn't support Israel, 9/11 would have never happened? Do you get it now?

The Palestinian's live under a belligerant occupation and have the right to defend themselves against a foreign force.
Palistanians can pick a non-belligerent occupation, of course.
That's why I support military action against Israel in the OPT. But I'm not talking suicide bombers or home made rockets, I'm talking real bombers with bunker-busters. I'm talking about Russia, the US and China all donating a mechanized division each, to go over to the OPT and drive those god-damn Israeli's back to Israel. After 45 years of this shit, enough is enough. If Israel won't decide to end the occupation on their own, then the UNSC should make that decision for them.
That's why a humanitarian relocation of palistanians from the danger zone to the countries, that recognize them, is long overdue and should be undertaken now.
You support criminals, I don't.
Leaving poor palistanians in the danger zone is criminal.

If the US didn't support Israel, 9/11 would have never happened? Do you get it now?

9-11 Happened because of America supporting Israel?

ROFLMFAO!:lol::lol::lol:

don't take my word for it:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiKyWJRRjnU]Osama/Usama Bin Laden On 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiKyWJRRjnU]Osama/Usama Bin Laden On 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

That's even more amusing. They hate you because you simply support Israel. fact that bigoted Muslims believe you sohuld die because you're INDIFELS has nothing to do with it:lol:

That's even more amusing. They hate you because you simply support Israel. fact that bigoted Muslims believe you sohuld die because you're INDIFELS has nothing to do with it:lol:

The Samson Option is a term used by various commentators to describe Israel’s alleged deterrence strategy of massive retaliation with nuclear weapons as a “last resort” against nations whose military attacks threaten its existence, and possibly against other targets as well. [1] The phrase also has been used more generally to describe Israel's nuclear program.[2]
Samson Option - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it doesn't matter what you agree with or not, the fact is, a lot of people think this is why 9/11 happened, retaliation for our support of Israel as the main component.

it doesn't matter what you agree with or not, the fact is, a lot of people think this is why 9/11 happened, retaliation for our support of Israel as the main component.
How come you forget to also mention that many Americans believe that 9/11 happened because Bin Laden and his gang couldn't stand the presence of American military boots on the Moslem's sacred, holy land of Saudi Arabia? I believe that is what Bin Laden originally said, and then later on threw in the bit about Israel.

Thanx JT2

No, they're not. They're war crimes. It's only self defense when they target the Israeli military.

They're not defending their "people", they're defending their homeland from a foreign force that has no legal right to be there in the first place.

Are you aware of the reasons why? When a father can't get his infant son across a checkpoint, because the Israeli soldiers refused to let them pass, waited over an hour while the child died, then said they could go through, you don't see how some of that hatred is justified?

That is just one example out of many, on a daily basis, what Palestinian's have to put up with.

A criminal is someone whose actions are in violation of the law. Israel's been in violation of the law for the last 45 years. I think by now, it's safe to say they're criminals.

the Palestinians hate America in the same way they hate Israel.
That's because we sell them arms and equipment that makes their tyranny over the Palestinian's possible. And when it is decided in the UNSC that Israel has committed war crimes in Gaza, like using willie peat, we protect them from being held accountable with our veto. So they can go on killing with impunity.

You trying to speak for the same people that without thinking would have killed your family and your people.
I'm sure some of them feel that way. I also think the majority of them don't. I believe the majority of them are just like you and I. But you feel you have to demonize them at every turn. Because if you don't, you face the thing that truly horrify's you and a lot of other Israeli's. Which is your role in creating the hatred in others. Notice I said "role", meaning you play a part in generating all this anger, you're not 100% responsible for it. But neither are the Palestinian's.

At the Pals expense.

Last edited:
They're not defending their "people", they're defending their homeland from a foreign force that has no legal right to be there in the first place.
They have to have "a homeland" in the first place to cry "homeland". We're well aware of the fact that anyplace arabs can shed all over the place, thumping rights, social security, food stamps and mosques the "homeland" cry starts to be audible. Major arab economic immigrants that dumped themselves on the jewish development projects from their respective homelands, ranging from Algiers to Iraq, can't, in all honesty, be thumping "homeland", of course.

How come you forget to also mention that many Americans believe that 9/11 happened because Bin Laden and his gang couldn't stand the presence of American military boots on the Moslem's sacred, holy land of Saudi Arabia? I believe that is what Bin Laden originally said, and then later on threw in the bit about Israel.

Thanx JT2

I said "main component". Sammy also said it was because the US army is in holy lands, but without our support for Israel, 9/11 doesn't happen.

Thanx JT2

I said "main component". Sammy also said it was because the US army is in holy lands, but without our support for Israel, 9/11 doesn't happen.

That is simply nonsense.

Thanx JT2

That is simply nonsense.

I know, it's convenient for zionists to deny this, making you a denier. The fact is, not only did Sammy say that this was THE reason, but tons of people know this to be true, no matter how much reason the Jewish lobby has in denying this fact.
It doesn't even have anything to do with what our personal preferences are behind 9/11, this is what the guy said. Now, are you saying that Sammy is lying? :D

That is simply nonsense.

I know, it's convenient for zionists to deny this, making you a denier. The fact is, not only did Sammy say that this was THE reason, but tons of people know this to be true, no matter how much reason the Jewish lobby has in denying this fact.
It doesn't even have anything to do with what our personal preferences are behind 9/11, this is what the guy said. Now, are you saying that Sammy is lying? :D

And Al Qaeda killed Massoud for his support of Israel too I guess? You are simply ignorant.

that is simply nonsense.

i know, it's convenient for zionists to deny this, making you a denier. The fact is, not only did sammy say that this was the reason, but tons of people know this to be true, no matter how much reason the jewish lobby has in denying this fact.
It doesn't even have anything to do with what our personal preferences are behind 9/11, this is what the guy said. Now, are you saying that sammy is lying? :d

and al qaeda killed massoud for his support of israel too i guess? You are simply ignorant.

You can't handle the truth! :D

Forum List

Back