What Isael can do to save itself -?

I said "main component". Sammy also said it was because the US army is in holy lands, but without our support for Israel, 9/11 doesn't happen.

That is simply nonsense.

I know, it's convenient for zionists to deny this, making you a denier. The fact is, not only did Sammy say that this was THE reason, but tons of people know this to be true, no matter how much reason the Jewish lobby has in denying this fact.
It doesn't even have anything to do with what our personal preferences are behind 9/11, this is what the guy said. Now, are you saying that Sammy is lying? :D

Lots of idiots believed his lies.

That is simply nonsense.

I know, it's convenient for zionists to deny this, making you a denier. The fact is, not only did Sammy say that this was THE reason, but tons of people know this to be true, no matter how much reason the Jewish lobby has in denying this fact.
It doesn't even have anything to do with what our personal preferences are behind 9/11, this is what the guy said. Now, are you saying that Sammy is lying? :D

You mean the people who think he's dead?

You mean the people who think he's dead?

I mean liberals.

Republicons are who they are. The once honorable Reupblican party has been overtaken by you know who. And they have infiltrated Congress as well. Imbedded like cockroaches between the walls. Unseen while they do what they do. Now they are the Repubicons and for good reason. To prove my point just read the next post.

It’s time to clean house. We need to call “Raid” and let them do what needs to be done.

"Takeaway the petty donations to this failed abomination and you have pennies to the dollar. It is a failed experiment in masquerading as a holy people..."

This pretty well contradicts the pious platitude in the OP about wishing to 'solve this situation', IMHO.

To save itself, all Israelis should convert to Islam. Poof! No more tangles!

It is too late.
When the urn is given to Tinny's relatives with his ashes, Israel will still be around. However, I imagine many of you can just picture Tinny salivating over the fact of the destruction of Israel. This is what he prays for every night, and no doubt when he accompanies his Muslim buddies to the Friday sermon at the mosque. He has made himself a promise that when this happens, he will finally take off his Arafat headpiece and wash it.

jt2

Dual citizen Israeli's can go back to where they came from, mostly the former USSR, before it's too late

Dual citizen Israeli's can go back to where they came from, mostly the former USSR, before it's too late

Those Israelis aren't going anywhere, NaziBoy, and they have a message for you:

Israeli -23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning!
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING!

It is too late.
When the urn is given to Tinny's relatives with his ashes, Israel will still be around. However, I imagine many of you can just picture Tinny salivating over the fact of the destruction of Israel. This is what he prays for every night, and no doubt when he accompanies his Muslim buddies to the Friday sermon at the mosque. He has made himself a promise that when this happens, he will finally take off his Arafat headpiece and wash it.

jt2

Hi Hoss,Arafats HEADPIECE as you call it,has become a massive fashion statement,and is worn in support for Palestinians, over the past few years worldwide........it's worn as a shawl,head scarf,as a fabric belt through loops of denims,worn as an wrap around round the waist.I am theliq fashionista to the world.

Reading some of this negative prose from the Zionist Lobby here,I realize that I am so much more interesting and worldly,have to SOAR Hoss,can't hang around TURKEYS for too long as you can appreciate.steve

Last edited:

There is something disturbing about a COLLABORATING NAZI ZIONIST,calling good people NAZIBOY!!!!!!!!!I think it's called GUILT TRANSFERENCE,shows the chronic state of sayits mind these days.FUCKED

There is something disturbing about a COLLABORATING NAZI ZIONIST,calling good people NAZIBOY!!!!!!!!!I think it's called GUILT TRANSFERENCE,shows the chronic state of sayits mind these days.FUCKED
I think you really are describing your own mind since surely you must be aware that the NeoNazis and Muslims are playing the enemy of my enemy is my friend game nowadays. We all know who they think the common enemy of both groups is I would imagine this started long ago when many of the Nazis from Germany found a safe haven after the war and started writing the Arab propaganda.

jt2

Forum List

Back