What Isael can do to save itself -?

I think they would prefer if everyone would "see the light" meaning convert to Islam.
However , yeah when this won't 'human rights' won't stop them from killing everyone who doesn't convert.

I'm no historian, but conversions by the sword no longer or recently provided converts...They are by far the Fastest growing Religion on Earth.

Can you please provide a link to your Convert or kill'em Theory?

They are by far the Fastest growing Religion on Earth.
Well at first I have to say that if something is growing fast , it does not mean it is a good thing.
If Islam is the fastest growing religion on earth ,(I don't know if that is true as you didn't provide a link for your theory.) it's defiantly not a good thing.
One of the factors of the rapidly growing numbers of Muslims is the birth rate in Muslims countries which is quite high.
In addition in Muslims countries most of the population is Muslim , and if you are born to Muslim parents in a Muslim country , it's very hard for you to convert to other religions (or become an atheist) because the punishment for apostasy in many Muslim countries is death.
So basically 99% of people who are born in Muslim countries have to be Muslims (they don't have a choice), while people who are born in western countries can be whatever they like.

This is why the numbers of Muslims are so vast , not because Islam is some benevolent and holy way of live , but because if you were born in a Muslim country to a Muslim family (Or converted to Islam) you can never go back (Unless you want to die.)

You have a very narrow view...Islam's growth has been its constant expansion due to converts and not birth rates.

In the 700's yes the Muslims conquored by the sword and the ME and N. Africa became Arab...I'm sure many Jews in Palestine converted this way. But no Religion was leneint on others in the 700's, Christianity was still burning Witches and Jews as recent as the last Holocaust.

Islam's expansion has been to the underdeveloped third world, where the Economic Conditions, have matched their Religious needs. The tension caused today, is the mistreatment of the Palestinians and settlement building.

A vast 10,000 mile stretch of Islam reaches across Asia and N. Africa...1.4 billion souls awaking to the 21st internet generation which is causing revolutions...the begining of Economic production from Dictatorships to Democracy.

In the long-term, this War of Attrition will be won by Economic Power not War Heads!

Last edited:
I'm no historian, but conversions by the sword no longer or recently provided converts...They are by far the Fastest growing Religion on Earth.

Can you please provide a link to your Convert or kill'em Theory?

They are by far the Fastest growing Religion on Earth.
Well at first I have to say that if something is growing fast , it does not mean it is a good thing.
If Islam is the fastest growing religion on earth ,(I don't know if that is true as you didn't provide a link for your theory.) it's defiantly not a good thing.
One of the factors of the rapidly growing numbers of Muslims is the birth rate in Muslims countries which is quite high.
In addition in Muslims countries most of the population is Muslim , and if you are born to Muslim parents in a Muslim country , it's very hard for you to convert to other religions (or become an atheist) because the punishment for apostasy in many Muslim countries is death.
So basically 99% of people who are born in Muslim countries have to be Muslims (they don't have a choice), while people who are born in western countries can be whatever they like.

This is why the numbers of Muslims are so vast , not because Islam is some benevolent and holy way of live , but because if you were born in a Muslim country to a Muslim family (Or converted to Islam) you can never go back (Unless you want to die.)

You have a very narrow view...Islam's growth has been its constant expansion due to converts and not birth rates.

In the 700's yes the Muslims conquored by the sword and the ME and N. Africa became Arab...I'm sure many Jews in Palestine converted this way. But no Religion was leneint on others in the 700's, Christianity was still burning Witches and Jews as recent as the last Holocaust.

Islam's expansion has been to the underdeveloped third world, where the Economic Conditions, have matched their Religious needs. The tension caused today, is the mistreatment of the Palestinians and settlement building.

A vast 10,000 mile stretch of Islam reaches across Asia and N. Africa...1.4 billion souls awaking to the 21st internet generation which is causing revolutions...the begining of Economic production from Dictatorships to Democracy.

In the long-term, this War of Attrition will be won by Economic Power not War Heads!

You did not negate my point nor did you refute my claim.
How is my view narrow ? What is the proof to your statement that Islam grows because of conversion and not because of birth rates ?

In the years 1990-2000 the population of Iran alone grew by about 10 Million. (In Iran the percentage of Muslims is 99.6% ) meaning it's about 10 Million new Muslims in Iran alone during that time.
The Muslim world consists of many countries with rapid growth rate and the Majority of which are Muslims.

where the Economic Conditions, have matched their Religious needs
Is this nice speak for "They were poor so they converted ? "

The tension caused today, is the mistreatment of the Palestinians and settlement building.

No my friend,You are the one with the narrow mind if you think that mistreatment of the Palestinians is of any concern to the Muslim world , who mistreat them far more then Israel.

How is my view narrow ? What is the proof to your statement that Islam grows because of conversion and not because of birth rates ?

In the years 1990-2000 the population of Iran alone grew by about 10 Million. (In Iran the percentage of Muslims is 99.6% ) meaning it's about 10 Million new Muslims in Iran alone during that time.
The Muslim world consists of many countries with rapid growth rate and the Majority of which are Muslims.

where the Economic Conditions, have matched their Religious needs

The tension caused today, is the mistreatment of the Palestinians and settlement building.

No my friend,You are the one with the narrow mind if you think that mistreatment of the Palestinians is of any concern to the Muslim world , who mistreat them far more then Israel.

Spread of Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Spread of Islam

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

This article is about followers of the Islamic faith. For territories under Muslim rule, see Muslim conquests. For religions conversion to Islam, see Religious conversion.

This article is part of the series:

Islam

Beliefs[show]

Practices[show]

Texts & laws[show]

History & leaders[show]

Denominations[show]

Culture & society[show]

See also[show]

·
·

See also: Islamic Missionary Activity

The Spread of Islam began when Muhammad (570 - 632) began publicly preaching that he had received revelations from and was the last prophet of, God (Allah) at the age of 43 in 613 CE. During his lifetime the Muslim ummah was established in Arabia by way of their conversion or allegiance to Islam. In the first centuries conversion to Islam followed the rapid growth of the Muslim world created by the conquests of the Rashidun and Umayyad Caliphs.

Muslim dynasties were soon established and subsequent empires such as those of the Abbasids, Fatimids, Ajuuraan, Adal, Warsangali in Somalia, Almoravids, Seljuk Turks, Mughals in India and Safavids in Persia and Ottomans were among the largest and most powerful in the world. The people of the Islamic world created numerous sophisticated centers of culture and science with far-reaching mercantile networks, travelers, scientists, hunters, mathematicians, doctors and philosophers, all of whom contributed to the Golden Age of Islam.

The activities of this quasi-political community of believers and nations, or ummah, resulted in the spread of Islam over the centuries, spreading outwards from Mecca to the Atlantic Ocean in the west and the Pacific Ocean on the east. As of October 2009, there were 1.571 billion Muslims,[1] making Islam the second-largest religion in the world.[2]

Contents
[hide] 1 Conversion 1.1 Phase I: The Early Caliphs and Umayyads (610-750 AD)
1.2 Phase II: The Abbasids (750-1258)
1.3 Phase III: Dissolution of the Abbasids and the emergence of the Seljuks and Ottomans (950-1450)
1.4 Phase IV: Ottoman Empire: 13th Century - 1918
1.5 Phase V: (Post-Ottomans - present)

2 By region 2.1 Arabia
2.2 Asia
2.3 Greater Syria
2.4 Palestine
2.5 Persia and Central Asia
2.6 Turkey
2.7 South Asia
2.8 Southeast Asia
2.9 Inner Asia and Eastern Europe
2.10 Africa 2.10.1 North Africa
2.10.2 Horn of Africa
2.10.3 East Africa
2.10.4 Western Africa

2.11 Europe 2.11.1 Hispania /Al-Andalus
2.11.2 Balkans
2.11.3 Immigration

3 See also
4 Notes
5 References

[edit] Conversion

The conquests of the Arab Empire in the first centuries after the Islamic prophet Muhammad's death soon established Muslim dynasties in North Africa, West Africa, throughout the Middle East, Somalia and in Iran.

... The conquests of the Arab Empire in the first centuries after the Islamic prophet ...
So much islamic drivel, so little bandwidth. In memorable words of Al Rawandi "Islam was never a religion of tolerance and it is not tolerant by nature. Despite the way the apologists would like to depict it, Islam was spread by the sword and has been maintained by the sword throughout its history, not to mention the scourge and the cross. In truth it was the Arab empire that was spread by the sword and it is as an Arab empire that Islam is maintained to this day in the form of a religion largely invented to hold that empire together and subdue native populations. An unmitigated cultural disaster parading as God's will."
Cool!

... The conquests of the Arab Empire in the first centuries after the Islamic prophet ...
So much islamic drivel, so little bandwidth. In memorable words of Al Rawandi "Islam was never a religion of tolerance and it is not tolerant by nature. Despite the way the apologists would like to depict it, Islam was spread by the sword and has been maintained by the sword throughout its history, not to mention the scourge and the cross. In truth it was the Arab empire that was spread by the sword and it is as an Arab empire that Islam is maintained to this day in the form of a religion largely invented to hold that empire together and subdue native populations. An unmitigated cultural disaster parading as God's will."
Cool!

I gave links in a previous post on the spread of Islam...Your just an Israeli propogandist who shows no proof. You just want more Americans to die for Israel by making up lies and demonizing others like you did for the Iraq War.

By the way, the Arab Empire in the ME is not the same as the Islamic Conversions that spread throughout the vast areas of Asia to the far east.

Last edited:
Cool!
I gave links in a previous post on the spread of Islam...
The spread of the "unmitigated cultural disaster parading as God's will", that is.
Your just an Israeli propogandist who shows no proof. You just want more Americans to die for Israel by making up lies and demonizing others like you did for the Iraq War.
Naah, let us not spoil the moment and enjoy the wisdom of Al Rawandi.

What exactly do you think this link proves ?
So far you didn't refute any of my arguments.

pbel, you asked: "Can you please provide a link to your Convert or kill'em Theory?"

How this:prophet! Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal sternly with them. Hell shall be their home, evil their fate. - 66:9

The unbelievers among the People of the Book and the pagans shall burn forever in the fire of hell. They are the vilest of all creatures. - 98:51

Fight them so that Allah may punish them at your hands, and put them to shame. (verse cited in Newsweek 2/11/02)
Allah has cursed the unbelievers and proposed for them a blazing hell. - 33:60

Unbelievers are enemies of Allah and they will roast in hell. - 41:14

Bunch more here http://www.wvinter.net/~haught/Koran.html

pbel, you asked: "Can you please provide a link to your Convert or kill'em Theory?"

How this:prophet! Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal sternly with them. Hell shall be their home, evil their fate. - 66:9

The unbelievers among the People of the Book and the pagans shall burn forever in the fire of hell. They are the vilest of all creatures. - 98:51

Fight them so that Allah may punish them at your hands, and put them to shame. (verse cited in Newsweek 2/11/02)
Allah has cursed the unbelievers and proposed for them a blazing hell. - 33:60

Unbelievers are enemies of Allah and they will roast in hell. - 41:14

Bunch more here Untitled Document

The Arab conquest netted 400 million Arabs that live there today around 780 AD...there are 1.4 billion Muslims today A billion more that came afte5r the Arab conquest....

If you like I will quote the Jewish Torah and especially the Talmud and what it says to do to non-Jews and the conquest of Caanan?

Last edited:

Its pretty clear a delusional Zio-Nut like you will ignore facts for you fantasies. Arabs constitute 400 million souls today, and Islam has 1.4 BILLION souls. That extra billion don't speak Arabic as their main language because they were converts.

Last edited:

Its pretty clear a delusional Zio-Nut like you will ignore facts for you fantasies. Arabs constitute 400 million souls today, and Islam has 1.4 BILLION souls. That extra billion don't speak Arabic as their main language because they were converts.

Again , you speak but offer no proof.
Show me a link where it says that 1 billion of the 1.4 billion Muslims are converts.I was talking about Muslim countries , not Arabic countries. (For example Iran is Muslim but not Arabic).

Further more , I don't seem to get your point at all , I didn't say Islam is not growing fast.
I asked what do you think that proves that Islam is growing fast ?
If weak minded people choose to convert to believe in some imaginary people in the sky it's their problem. The fast spread of Islam does not mean that Islam is somehow better or worse then other religions.

If you argue that the spread of Islam is a good thing , you are totally wrong.
Take a look at the Islamic countries around the world today and witness the effects Islam has on civilization.

Across its many islands, Indonesia consists of distinct ethnic, linguistic, and religious groups. The Javanese are the largest—and the politically dominant—ethnic group. Indonesia has developed a shared identity defined by a national language, ethnic diversity, religious pluralism within a majority Muslim population, and a history of colonialism and rebellion against it. Indonesia's national motto, "Bhinneka Tunggal Ika" ("Unity in Diversity" literally, "many, yet one"), articulates the diversity that shapes the country. Despite its large population and densely populated regions, Indonesia has vast areas of wilderness that support the world's second highest level of biodiversity.
Indonesia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The country is multi-ethnic and multi-cultural, which plays a large role in politics. The government system is closely modelled on the Westminster parliamentary system and the legal system is based on English Common Law. The constitution declares Islam the state religion while protecting freedom of religion.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia

Last edited:
The risk is not that Iran will give a nuke to terrorists. The risk is that it will unleash Hizbollah to use all the weapons it has given them against Israel, including weapons that would cause an unacceptable number of casualties for Israel. At that point Israel will potentially retaliate with nuclear weapons. Not really a nice prospect, as it may lead to a much wider exchange and the death of a hundred million people or so.
Why don't you first prove Iran is building a nuke, before going on with possible scenario's?

You talk about weapons Iran exports, but on that topic, we're the biggest arms dealer in the world. Yet you say nothing about that.

If Israel would stop threatening it's neighbors, there would be no reason for retaliation.

The risk is not that Iran will give a nuke to terrorists. The risk is that it will unleash Hizbollah to use all the weapons it has given them against Israel, including weapons that would cause an unacceptable number of casualties for Israel. At that point Israel will potentially retaliate with nuclear weapons. Not really a nice prospect, as it may lead to a much wider exchange and the death of a hundred million people or so.
Why don't you first prove Iran is building a nuke, before going on with possible scenario's?

You talk about weapons Iran exports, but on that topic, we're the biggest arms dealer in the world. Yet you say nothing about that.

If Israel would stop threatening it's neighbors, there would be no reason for retaliation.

Yeah, I'm sure the uranium enrichment they did in secret is strictly for peaceful purposes. :lol:

When did Israel threaten its neighbors?:confused:

Ready to hit Iran if ordered: Israel military chief
Ready to hit Iran if ordered: Israel military chief

Dear Mr. Netanyahu: Will Israel attack Iran?
We are waiting for Benjamin Netanyahu, who is keeping the masses in terrible tension. We're losing sleep and the nightmare is overwhelming. Go ahead, Your Excellency Mr. Prime Minister - are we attacking or not?
Dear Mr. Netanyahu: Will Israel attack Iran? - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News
Thanks for the reminder.

Forum List

Back