What Isael can do to save itself -?

The only country Israel ever "threatened" with war is Iran.

For Once, Iran is not a neighbor of Israel.

Second, It's not really a threat. Israel won't attack Iran anytime soon, it's pure "watch out of me, don't test my muscle, i'm the bigger bully in the street" kind of thing. the Monkey Ahmedinejad threatens to wipe Israel off, Netanyahu send Liberman to be the payback, it's all like a game between kids.

Facts that leaders yell at each other is not a threat. Beni Gantz is the boss here. plain Govt' words are just words.

and Third, even if Israels threatening Iran will one day proved being more then thratening, that is what you do when someone threatens to qipe you out of the world's map. They will not be able to whine afterwards.

I didn't see any threats to neighbors but to the cockroches who continue to fire rockets,Hope they don't hide behind women and children so they be properly carpet bombed after they kill Israelis.

Children of Gaza are not at fault, just like the Israeli children are innocent. We shouldn't wish for children to die on any case.
No wish from me. I want the Freedom Fighters to be away from women and kids,out in the desert.

Second, It's not really a threat. Israel won't attack Iran anytime soon, it's pure "watch out of me, don't test my muscle, i'm the bigger bully in the street" kind of thing. the Monkey Ahmedinejad threatens to wipe Israel off, Netanyahu send Liberman to be the payback, it's all like a game between kids.

Facts that leaders yell at each other is not a threat. Beni Gantz is the boss here. plain Govt' words are just words.

and Third, even if Israels threatening Iran will one day proved being more then thratening, that is what you do when someone threatens to qipe you out of the world's map. They will not be able to whine afterwards.

If you look closely you may see that Irans President made no such threat, he recalled the Statement by Ayatollah Khomeini, that the regimen currently occupying Al-Quds, will be removed from the page of history, and it will

If you look closely you may see that Irans President made no such threat, he recalled the Statement by Ayatollah Khomeini, that the regimen currently occupying Al-Quds, will be removed from the page of history, and it will

Mind to pass the popcorn while both of us wait for that to happen?

Israel is here to stay, pal. People should get used to it.

Btw, We don't recognize any illegal occupation on that place which is known as "Al Quds". All Quds simply means "the Holy Place". Jerusalem is never connected to that place by name. For all we know, Al Quds can be Honolulu.

Has the land of israel been removed from the page of History before? cough "Romans"

That's right. Israel exists and nothing can change that.

So we need to stop bringing up this "right to exist" demand from the Palestinian's. It's a moot point.

So we need to stop bringing up this "right to exist" demand from the Palestinian's. It's a moot point.

The Palestinians don't recognize Israel's right to exist and act to destroy it. So how can peace be made without the Palestinians recognizing Israel's existence? It's the enemy who does not want the Jews in Israel. For that matter, what the rest of the world thinks doesn't really count.

The Palestinians don't recognize Israel's right to exist and act to destroy it.
Wrong! The Palestinian's live under a belligerant occupation and have the right to defend themselves against a foreign force.

So how can peace be made without the Palestinians recognizing Israel's existence?
Why should they recognize Israel, when Israel refuses to recognize them?

Quid pro quo, you fucking hypocrite!

It's the enemy who does not want the Jews in Israel.
Can you get anymore vague? Why even bring up this non-sense? The jews are there and no one can get them out, so why talk about it?

For that matter, what the rest of the world thinks doesn't really count.
That's why I support military action against Israel in the OPT. But I'm not talking suicide bombers or home made rockets, I'm talking real bombers with bunker-busters. I'm talking about Russia, the US and China all donating a mechanized division each, to go over to the OPT and drive those god-damn Israeli's back to Israel. After 45 years of this shit, enough is enough. If Israel won't decide to end the occupation on their own, then the UNSC should make that decision for them.

You support criminals, I don't.

The Palestinians don't recognize Israel's right to exist and act to destroy it. So how can peace be made without the Palestinians recognizing Israel's existence? It's the enemy who does not want the Jews in Israel. For that matter, what the rest of the world thinks doesn't really count.

It does if you're an American taxpayer.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
The Palestinians don't recognize Israel's right to exist and act to destroy it.
Wrong! The Palestinian's live under a belligerant occupation and have the right to defend themselves against a foreign force.

So how can peace be made without the Palestinians recognizing Israel's existence?
Why should they recognize Israel, when Israel refuses to recognize them?

Quid pro quo, you fucking hypocrite!

It's the enemy who does not want the Jews in Israel.
Can you get anymore vague? Why even bring up this non-sense? The jews are there and no one can get them out, so why talk about it?

For that matter, what the rest of the world thinks doesn't really count.
That's why I support military action against Israel in the OPT. But I'm not talking suicide bombers or home made rockets, I'm talking real bombers with bunker-busters. I'm talking about Russia, the US and China all donating a mechanized division each, to go over to the OPT and drive those god-damn Israeli's back to Israel. After 45 years of this shit, enough is enough. If Israel won't decide to end the occupation on their own, then the UNSC should make that decision for them.

You support criminals, I don't.
Loud, obnoxious,foulmouthed Paliwog.

It does if you're an American taxpayer.

American taxes go for Hamas as well. hope you're aware of that, considering that Hamas are enemies of America.

Forum List

Back