What Isael can do to save itself -?

tooldtocare

Feb 25, 2012
People this thread is an attempt to solve the Israel/Palestinian conflict. And since these Jews chose to call their new country “Israel” which is a biblical reference and then settle in Palestine claiming it is their eternal homeland they must also live up to or not God’s warning to them.

The Old Testament is actually a repeating cycle of God telling his chosen ones to obey his commandments, covenants and laws and if they do so he will treat them as a peculiar treasure above all people.

* (Exo 19:5 KJV) Now therefore if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant
, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people : for all the earth is mine:
* (Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself , above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
* (Deu 7:14 KJV) Thou shalt be blessed above all people : there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle.

The laws that God sets before them is mercy, forgiveness, kindness and understanding .,.,.,among other things.

* (Lev 19:33 KJV) And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him.
* (Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
* (Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself ; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

But should they fail to do the above God spells out what will happen next

(Deu 28:37 KJV)
And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword , among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.

Folks, we know what happened. They failed in a big way. Their impersonations of a richious people fell short, very short indeed and this is what happened to them. And you now know why.

Antisemitism
(also spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism) is suspicion of, hatred toward, or discrimination against Jews for reasons connected to their Jewish heritage. In a 2005 U.S. governmental report, antisemitism is defined as "hatred toward Jews—individually and as a group—that can be attributed to the Jewish religion and/or ethnicity."A person who holds such views is called an "antisemite".

Antisemitism may be manifested in many ways, ranging from expressions of hatred of or discrimination against individual Jews to organized violent attacks by mobs, or even state police, or military attacks on entire Jewish communities. Extreme instances of persecution include the pogroms which preceded the First Crusade in 1096, the expulsion from England in 1290, the massacres of Spanish Jews in 1391, the persecutions of the Spanish Inquisition, the expulsion from Spain in 1492, the expulsion from Portugal in 1497, various Russian pogroms, the Dreyfus Affair, and the Final Solution by Hitler's Germany and official Soviet anti-Jewish policies.

The only thing that surprises me is people not seeing this coming or the reasons for it. The blind leading the blind into a rat hole.

ps Does anyone know how these attitudes could be turned around and peace return to the Holly Lands -? btw I did not create the above I am just reporting it.

Tell me what is the solution- ?

:)-

Last edited:
Israel hardly needs to "save Itself." With all the international corporations already represented & invested in Israel & more coming, Israel's long term future success is guranteed.

• Banned
No one is “investing” in Israel. It has nothing to sell, nothing to offer. It gets handouts from the US and without this it would be broke.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
  • Banned
Any comments on the scripture I quoted -?

What’s up cat got your tongue

Last edited:
  • Banned
Why is their GDP so large?

What a joke. Israel's GDP stands for GodDumptedPoor us so we begged for handouts and the US handed out lol

• Banned
And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword , among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.

And so it came to be

People this thread is an attempt to solve the Israel/Palestinian conflict. And since these Jews chose to call their new country “Israel” which is a biblical reference and then settle in Palestine claiming it is their eternal homeland they must also live up to or not God’s warning to them.

The Old Testament is actually a repeating cycle of God telling his chosen ones to obey his commandments, covenants and laws and if they do so he will treat them as a peculiar treasure above all people.

* (Exo 19:5 KJV) Now therefore if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant
, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people : for all the earth is mine:
* (Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself , above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
* (Deu 7:14 KJV) Thou shalt be blessed above all people : there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle.

The laws that God sets before them is mercy, forgiveness, kindness and understanding .,.,.,among other things.

* (Lev 19:33 KJV) And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him.
* (Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
* (Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself ; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

But should they fail to do the above God spells out what will happen next

Folks, we know what happened. They failed in a big way. Their impersonations of a richious people fell short, very short indeed and this is what happened to them. And you now know why.

Antisemitism
(also spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism) is suspicion of, hatred toward, or discrimination against Jews for reasons connected to their Jewish heritage. In a 2005 U.S. governmental report, antisemitism is defined as "hatred toward Jews—individually and as a group—that can be attributed to the Jewish religion and/or ethnicity."A person who holds such views is called an "antisemite".

Antisemitism may be manifested in many ways, ranging from expressions of hatred of or discrimination against individual Jews to organized violent attacks by mobs, or even state police, or military attacks on entire Jewish communities. Extreme instances of persecution include the pogroms which preceded the First Crusade in 1096, the expulsion from England in 1290, the massacres of Spanish Jews in 1391, the persecutions of the Spanish Inquisition, the expulsion from Spain in 1492, the expulsion from Portugal in 1497, various Russian pogroms, the Dreyfus Affair, and the Final Solution by Hitler's Germany and official Soviet anti-Jewish policies.

The only thing that surprises me is people not seeing this coming or the reasons for it. The blind leading the blind into a rat hole.

ps Does anyone know how these attitudes could be turned around and peace return to the Holly Lands -? btw I did not create the above I am just reporting it.

Tell me what is the solution- ?

When you will prove to me that 'God' actually told those things , I'll will give you an answer to your question.

No one is “investing” in Israel. It has nothing to sell, nothing to offer. It gets handouts from the US and without this it would be broke.

Do you have any proof to your claim ?Neh of course not , why would someone need proof to run their mouth about an issue they obviously know nothing about ?

Israeli GDP is about 240$ Billion , US 'handouts' to Israel is about 3$ billion , that makes it less than 0.01% of Israeli GDP...

LOL! You think Israel would be broke if it's budget were 237 $ Billion ?

United States foreign aid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel

You see this ^^^^ ?
It's called proof ...

No one is “investing” in Israel. It has nothing to sell, nothing to offer.
What a funny man you are ...

In 2010 Israeli exports revenue was around $54.35 billion (That's about 18 times the 'handout' amount Israel gets form the US), those export include machinery and equipment, software, cut diamonds, agricultural products, chemicals, textiles and apparel, military equipment, food.

Economy of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Have you heard about a little company called 'Apple' ? A few months ago they bought an Israeli company named 'Anobit' and now it's the only Apple research and development center outside the US.

Apple buys Israeli flash storage maker in $500m deal | Technology | guardian.co.uk

Wow, that's a bit awkward ... It seems you were
TOTALLY WRONG !

Nothing to offer ?
Really ?

Chemistry

[edit] Physics

[edit] Medicine

[edit] Economics

[edit] Biotechnology

[edit] Theoretical computer science

Ever heard about USB Flashdrive ? well it was invented in Israel...
ICQ ? - Israeli invention ...

There are many others ... if you care to look ...

List of Israeli inventions and discoveries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Let me ask you this , what have the Arab countries contributed to the world in the last 64 years ?

Warren Buffett...
We believe generally in the United States, we believe in ourselves and what a young country can achieve. Israel, since 1948, now a major factor in commerce and in the world. It's a smaller replica of what has been accomplished here and I think Americans admire that. They feel good about societies that are on the move.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaN_2nFqFtI]Warren Buffet Supports the U.S.-Israel Relationship - YouTube[/ame]

Someone here lists the names of a few Jews who have contributed to mankind but failed to mention that they don’t even live in Israel and never did.

Takeaway the petty donations to this failed abomination and you have pennies to the dollar. It is a failed experiment in masquerading as a holy people, and what a joke it has been. I even laugh at the pictograms posted here. Straight out of midnight horror flicks.

wow, they fail to listen just as it was written

Still no suggestions on how to save their souls -?

cause you ain’t got any

btw Wolverine1984, put some fangs on that mug and it will be complete lol

Last edited:

Someone here posted “ Israel, since 1948, now a major factor in commerce and in the world..,.,.,.

I rolled over laughing at that one, lying is what they do best

Bill Gates...

Israel is by many measures the country, relative to its population, that's done the most to contribute to the technology revolution

Warren Buffett...
If you go to the Middle East looking for oil, you don't even stop at Israel. But, if you go looking for brains, for energy and for integrity, Israel is the only stop you make.

CNBC...
When you look at the NASDAQ, companies are listed from around the world. There's one country, though, that truly stands out and that is Israel
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHStBGk_D8Y]Israel Innovation - YouTube[/ame]

Someone here lists the names of a few Jews who have contributed to mankind but failed to mention that they don’t even live in Israel and never did.

All the Jews in the list live in Israel ,If you would look at the source you would know that...
The source is Israeli invention , not Jewish.
Stupid mistake , because this exposes you as a liar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_inventions_and_discoveries

But don't let facts mislead you..

The failure to provide evidence to your other claims and ignoring proof that you are wrong , proves you a liar even more...

And I see Sunni Man liked this , not a big surprise , as where lies and deceit are , Sunni Man shortly follows ...

Warren Buffett
If you go to the Middle East looking for oil, you don't need to stop in Israel. But, if you're looking for brains, for energy, for integrity, for imagination, it's the only stop you need to make"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbX60Pktzsk]Warren Buffet on Israel - YouTube[/ame]

Google Israel Research & Development Center [Only Google R&D Center Outside US]
Google's Research and Development Center in Israel - with offices in Haifa and Tel Aviv - is the place to be for software engineers who want to develop the next-generation technologies and push the limits. Here, we build global products and innovate on a large scale.

Our engineers work on problems in a variety of areas including information-retrieval algorithms, massive scalability and storage solutions, and cool applications that enrich the user experience. We also work extensively on networking systems, advertising systems, and complex transaction systems in consumer applications. We are very proud of the key projects that were launched from our site (see a few examples below). Our teams are leading many projects as well as working with teams globally.

Below is a sample of some the areas we are working on:

Search – We have teams advancing the Search experience, with projects including Google Autocomplete, Live Results (try searching for “weather tel aviv”, “goog”, or “mlb”), Google Related and more. The teams work closely with global teams on projects such as Google Instant.

Analytics – We have teams working on technologies to analyze and visualize massive data sets and use the power of that data for the benefit of advertisers, website owners, scholars, and many other users. These include Google Insights for Search, Google Trends, Website Optimizer, Google Chart Tools, In-Page Analytics and more. The teams work closely with global teams on projects such as Google Analytics.

Applications – We have teams working on backend technologies behind Gmail and other applications, as well as new advanced features. The teams work closely with global teams on projects such as Gmail Priority Inbox.

Infrastructure Software – We are tackling some exciting technological challenges with unique algorithms in making one of the world’s largest networks work more effectively. While much of the work is behind the scenes, it helps driving the great experience users get from Google products.

Special Projects – In addition to our already established efforts we incubate highly innovative projects in various disciplines. These include projects for emerging markets, projects that involve advanced computer vision technologies, and more. Some special projects were the seeds to some of the current big initiatives while others are kept as small but high-impact projects

We encourage Googlers to spend 20% of their time on their own ideas. Projects resulted from 20% initiatives in Israel include YouTube Annotations (which is now used in YouTube clips) as well as our partnership with Yad Vashem to make their Holocaust archive accessible and searchable to a global audience. A few Googlers are spending their 20% time on high impact community outreach efforts; these include working with the developers community, leading programs encouraging high school students to consider science and technology, with particular attention to diversity (touching thousands of students to date), or teaching open source and web technologies at universities (for instance, classes given at Tel Aviv University
Research

We seek new and innovative solutions to a variety of computational problems which arise from our engineering projects. Our research is focused on algorithms, machine learning, game theory, computer vision and data mining, however we also employ techniques from other branches of computer science. The fruits of research projects are often published in leading conferences and have an effect on Google's products and the industry at large. We also collaborate with the scientific community and support scientific research at the academia (for instance, our research initiative on auctions and market algorithms.
https://sites.google.com/site/haifardcenteropenhouse/about-the-r-d-center

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfnC0vDx048]Innovation at Google's R&D Center in Israel - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Warren Buffett...
If you go to the Middle East looking for oil, you don't need to stop in Israel. But, if you're looking for brains, for energy, for integrity, for imagination, it's the only stop you need to make"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbX60Pktzsk]Warren Buffet on Israel - YouTube[/ame]

Investor's Business Daily: How Free Israel Prospers As Islam Remains In The Dark
Israel, a New Jersey-sized nation of 7.5 million people (1.7 million of whom are Arab) filed 7,082 international patents in the five years ending in 2007. By contrast, 28 majority-Muslim nations with almost 1.2 billion people — 155 times the population of Israel — were granted 2,071 patents in the same period. Narrowing the comparison to the 17 Muslim nations of the Middle East from Morocco to Iran and down the Arabian Peninsula, the 409 million people in that region generated 680 patents in five years.
This means that the Arab and Iranian world produced about one patent per year for every 3 million people, compared with Israel's output of one annual patent for every 5,295 people, an Israeli rate some 568 times that of Israel's neighbors and sometime enemies.

The awarding of Nobel Prizes in the quantitative areas of chemistry, economics and physics shows a similar disparity, with five Israeli winners compared with one French Algerian (a Jew who earned the prize for work done in France) and an Egyptian-American (for work done at Caltech in California).

But wealth isn't the sole explanation for this disparity in intellectual innovation. Saudi Arabia enjoyed a per capita income of $24,200 in 2010. Yet the Kingdom averages an anemic 37 patents per year compared with Israel's 1,416 per year — and there are 3 1/2 times more Saudis than Israelis, meaning that Israel's per capita output of intellectual property is 132 times greater than Saudi Arabia's.

The telltale signs of Israel's economic rise can be seen in the Tel Aviv skyline and the new office complexes around Jerusalem. International giant Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. was founded in 1901 by three pharmacists in Jerusalem. Today it employs 40,000 around the world. Teva has a market cap of $44.2 billion — the most highly valued company based in Israel and the ninth-largest firm traded on the Nasdaq

A few miles from Teva's gleaming office campus west of the Old City sits the former national mint building for the British Mandate. Built in 1937, this renovated building, along with the old Ottoman Empire railway warehouses next to it, houses the JVP Media Quarter and 300 entrepreneurs.

The complex hosts Israel's leading venture capital firm, Jerusalem Venture Partners, as well as 35 startups and a performing arts center for good measure. JVP, which has helped launch 70 companies since 1993, has more than $820 million under management with seven active venture capital funds.

The Media Quarter concept was created in 2002 when JVP founder Erel Margalit wanted to create a media-focused incubator that combined technology, culture, art and business. JVP has shepherded 18 initial public offerings, mergers and acquisitions, including some of the largest Israel-based companies: Qlik Technologies, Netro Corp., Chromatis Networks, Precise Software, Cogent Communications.

Less than 300 miles separate the purposeful creative buzz in the JVP Media Quarter from the restive streets of Cairo, where the Muslim Brotherhood tells Egypt's unemployed that their plight is the fault of corrupt capitalists and Jews. It doesn't take a Nobel Prize-winning economist to figure out where these two economies are going.
How Free Israel Prospers As Islam Remains In Dark - Investors.com

(Deu 11:26 KJV) I set before you this day a blessing and a curse;

(Exo 19:5 KJV) Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:
(Deu 28:58 KJV) If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD;
(Deu 28:64 KJV) And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.
(Deu 28:25 KJV) The LORD shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.

The Lord said if you do not harkin to my word I will “scatter you from one end of the earth even unto other”

Subsequent exile for almost two thousand years, the Jews scattered throughout the world

http://www.simpletoremember.com/vitals/world-jewish-population.htm

The Lord said if you do not harkin to my word I will “curse you”

Persecution of Jews has occurred on numerous occasions and at widely different geographical locations. As well as being a major component in Jewish history

Persecution of Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Lord said if you do not Harkin to my word you “shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth”:

According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, b "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."

Jewish population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Looking at history it is clear enough that the Lord decided that they did not disserve the milk and honey promised but something else. Now you tell me what that is and above all how can they get His grace back-?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back