What is your proudest accomplishment?

Walking on the Moon

1701990769285.jpeg

Me and George Santos did it

Last edited:
Being able to get through all the bad situations and bad people in my lifetime. Graduating HighSchool may not seem like a big deal to some but if you seen what I had to put up with in my school days you would understand. There are other things but it would seem like I was boasting so I wil stop here. God knows the rest. 🙂

Being able to get through all the bad situations and bad people in my lifetime. Graduating HighSchool may not seem like a big deal to some but if you seen what I had to put up with in my school days you would understand. There are other things but it would seem like I was boasting so I wil stop here. God knows the rest. 🙂
It's surprising how much crap people put up with, quietly, with dignity.

Reversing a three-generation trend of shortening life span in my family.

My great grandma died at just a couple months shy of 99, my grandma at 90 and my mom at 65. I'm 69 and still kicking pretty hard.

I've 86'ed every bad habit, whether fitness, dietary or substance related. Still drink coffee and that's it.

Reversing a three-generation trend of shortening life span in my family.

My great grandma died at just a couple months shy of 99, my grandma at 90 and my mom at 65. I'm 69 and still kicking pretty hard.

I've 86'ed every bad habit, whether fitness, dietary or substance related. Still drink coffee and that's it.

69......cool.....

tenor.giffhghdf.gif

My proudest , after the birth of my kids, was walking off of my second job. No notice. Just didn't show up. I got a call the day before Thanksgiving I. 1978. The boss told me I needed to fly out to the west coast the Friday after Thanksgiving to meet with a client. I never got on that plane. Never went back to the office. Found a better job less than 2 weeks later. What a proud moment that was!

Personally, achieving elite status in the armed forces.

Professionally, ascending the heights in my profession.

Emotionally, trying to be as kind as I can (and here I need to try every day).

There are other things but it would seem like I was boasting so I wil stop here. God knows the rest. 🙂

I have responded to put-downs with my own set of considerable achievements and the attacker could only call me a liar.

"It ain't braggin' if you really done it." - Hall of Fame Pitcher Dizzy Dean

I never anticipated some of these answers, but now having read them, I can cite a few of my own.

Remember, it ain't braggin' if you really done it. I would take no pleasure in lying about something I never did, so...

Having come from a poor, broken family in Illinois, I moved in with my brother, my hero, who brought me to California to go to junior college. First in my family to go to college, I earned chemical engineering degree, MBA for five years of night school, licensed private pilot, certified scuba diver, expert snow skier, very good water skier and dirt bike rider, Marathon PR 3:06, earned millions in real estate brokerage and development, but my proudest accomplishment is being married to the love of my life who I met at age 18 and married 3 years later We traveled the world with our two daughters, taking her parents and my mother, older sister, older brothers and their spouses, and her five younger sisters to Europe and Hawaii.

My second book will soon be in print.

Forum List

Back