More men wearing dresses

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
If the drag queens weren't bad enough, there's another group of men wearing dresses. DeSantis correctely pointed this out. When you're in America, dress like an American.

---’You’d see anyone walking down the street, they all had man dresses on. You didn’t know if they had a bomb, an IED, attached or not,” DeSantis said.---

If the drag queens weren't bad enough, there's another group of men wearing dresses. DeSantis correctely pointed this out. When you're in America, dress like an American.

---’You’d see anyone walking down the street, they all had man dresses on. You didn’t know if they had a bomb, an IED, attached or not,” DeSantis said.---

one thing we'd know for sure is that they vote democrat .

Anybody who talks about this issue is not a serious person. This is not a national issue. States rights remember? What do you want Trump to do about this?

Desantis is so cringe

DeSantis seems enamored of things that just don't matter and have no effect on other people.

:rolleyes:

1701998045580.png

The U.S. is the most tolerant country in the world. The Constitution guarantees the right to dress anyway you like. The other side of the coin is that the Constitution also guarantees the right o American citizens to ridicule the fools.

And why would you ridicule someone for something as trivial as how they dress? Don't people have enough problems without adding ridicule from strangers to the mix?

The 6' 4" dude I saw dressed as a witch in Walmart was much scarier than judges and priests.

And why would you ridicule someone for something as trivial as how they dress? Don't people have enough problems without adding ridicule from strangers to the mix
A man wearing a dress in public seems like a trivial issue while a confederate flag can get you killed in some areas. I reserve my Constitutional right to engage in non violent ridicule.

A man wearing a dress in public seems like a trivial issue while a confederate flag can get you killed in some areas. I reserve my Constitutional right to engage in non violent ridicule.

Just be aware that the response you get may not be nonviolent.

It’s a free country. They can wear dresses if they want to

I think they look ridiculous, but that’s irrelevant. They have the right to not care about my opinion as much as I have the right to not care about theirs

Freedom works both ways

Forum List

Back