What is your personal reason for being right wing?

A child needs two parents...I believe in the family as the best way to develop and shape a child into a well rounded adult.

Liberals promote the number one cause of poverty when they crap on men and encourage the breaking up of families. This means bad things for the development of the child as it now in most cases has far less resources to depend on.

Another thing I like about the right is they realize that not everyone is peaceful. The left is very wrong about this.

Yet the liberal Sweden has 1/3 of the lone parent families than the USA.
They also have a smaller divorce rate too (about 66% of USA)

But look at:
Red States Have Higher Divorce Rates Than Blue States And Here s Why

The thing about family values is Conservatives talk about them and liberal act on them. Look an Europe, as soon a family has a baby in France a parent is allowed to take 80% wage but work only 4 days a week by right. This so they can look after their family.

Sweden has 13 months paid pregnancy leave with with 3 months compulsory for the father.

Lower working hours, longer holidays....

These are things that build strong family units.. That is why Europe looks at the family values argument in America and go bullshit.

Redistribution, our only hope for a worthwhile life ! Lol

incomeinequalitycartoon.jpg

Who did Apple steal from to make their record profits?

A child needs two parents...I believe in the family as the best way to develop and shape a child into a well rounded adult.

Liberals promote the number one cause of poverty when they crap on men and encourage the breaking up of families. This means bad things for the development of the child as it now in most cases has far less resources to depend on.

Another thing I like about the right is they realize that not everyone is peaceful. The left is very wrong about this.

Yet the liberal Sweden has 1/3 of the lone parent families than the USA.
They also have a smaller divorce rate too (about 66% of USA)

But look at:
Red States Have Higher Divorce Rates Than Blue States And Here s Why

The thing about family values is Conservatives talk about them and liberal act on them. Look an Europe, as soon a family has a baby in France a parent is allowed to take 80% wage but work only 4 days a week by right. This so they can look after their family.

Sweden has 13 months paid pregnancy leave with with 3 months compulsory for the father.

Lower working hours, longer holidays....

These are things that build strong family units.. That is why Europe looks at the family values argument in America and go bullshit.

How does any of this make sense to you? Compulsory leave? Really? You're ok with the gubmint compelling you to take three months off and compelling your employer to pay for it?

Sound like you lefties are just lazy fucks that don't want to work but want lots of money. Frankly, I'm tired of paying for your lazy asses.

You asked a dishonest question because you're a dishonest person. It isn't exactly rocket science.
Speaking of "dishonest". You like to lie by omission. What's that make you?

Did you EVER figure out that employers intend to "give someone a job" based on the employers need to get work done?

Or are you sticking with your story that yes, employers have a need for employees. But the employers didn't intend to give anyone a job? Even though the employer has a need to fill. Like work getting done by employees.
And the work gets done by employees having a "job".
I called you a retard for a reason. Businesses are not created to provide jobs.

Keynes(?) went to China and viewed a canal being constructed. When he observed the workers using shovels and picks he admonished the overseers for not using the machinery suited to the task and was told that it was a job creation scheme. He then suggested that they use teaspoons instead!! THAT is job creation by Government IN A NUTSHELL!!

(Also attributed to Friedman; I heard of the Keynes version many years ago.)

Greg

This is what Right wingers do ...its their nature...cruel, nasty, bigots morons...

Native American school children taunted with slurs, sprayed with beer at South Dakota hockey game

The offender has not been named, but police say they know who he is:

ONE pillock is news???

Greg

another example of leftard groupthink

whatever a leftist blogger tells them

it must be the gospel

yep, led around by the nose if it's anything against a "RIGHTWINGER" oooooooooo

Dystopia, hopelessness, murder, slavery, starvation, democide, infanticide, and existence in a constant state of terror is why I'm NOT a leftist. People on the left excuse all these things and pretend they're not an intimate part of all left-wing ideologies, especially Marxism.
Greed, heartlessness, hatred of Blacks women and minorities, homophobia, greed, servility to the wealthy , general dickishness, starvation, colonialism, the institutionalization of slavery, Gun fetishes , exploitation, mass murder torture kidnappings, arrogance, narcissism and permanent war for profits while crying "poor" about Social Security is why I am a SCUM (Edit: Reason; to make it accurate)...

It needed correcting. Ask the victims of left wing policies.

Mass killings under Communist regimes - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You are a useful idiot to your cult of death....far worse than any Islamists will ever be!!!!

Greg
ask the Maoris what they think of you conservo right wing nuttist

I couldn't give a flying fuck what Maoris think about anything!! Dumbshit Marchy might though!

Greg

You asked a dishonest question because you're a dishonest person. It isn't exactly rocket science.

Did you EVER figure out that employers intend to "give someone a job" based on the employers need to get work done?

Or are you sticking with your story that yes, employers have a need for employees. But the employers didn't intend to give anyone a job? Even though the employer has a need to fill. Like work getting done by employees.

Keynes(?) went to China and viewed a canal being constructed. When he observed the workers using shovels and picks he admonished the overseers for not using the machinery suited to the task and was told that it was a job creation scheme. He then suggested that they use teaspoons instead!! THAT is job creation by Government IN A NUTSHELL!!

Greg
I wonder how many liberals have started companies to provide jobs for people? I'm thinking somewhere around zero.

Greg
I wonder how many liberals have started companies to provide jobs for people? I'm thinking somewhere around zero.

Evidently some here have not heard about modern developments in industrial technology....

Learn about Industrial Robots

Greg

Dystopia, hopelessness, murder, slavery, starvation, democide, infanticide, and existence in a constant state of terror is why I'm NOT a leftist. People on the left excuse all these things and pretend they're not an intimate part of all left-wing ideologies, especially Marxism.
Greed, heartlessness, hatred of Blacks women and minorities, homophobia, greed, servility to the wealthy , general dickishness, starvation, colonialism, the institutionalization of slavery, Gun fetishes , exploitation, mass murder torture kidnappings, arrogance, narcissism and permanent war for profits while crying "poor" about Social Security is why I am a SCUM (Edit: Reason; to make it accurate)...

You are a useful idiot to your cult of death....far worse than any Islamists will ever be!!!!

Greg

I couldn't give a flying fuck what Maoris think about anything!! Dumbshit Marchy might though!

Greg
So you do not believe in Maority rule

Were you deprived of an adequate, high quality education? Are you apathetic to human suffering? Or do you honestly believe that right wing concepts and structures like white supremacy, sexism and the Patriarchy, patriotism/nationalism, economic slavery, and capitalism are okay? Maybe it's bigotry against marginalized groups like women and the poor? Or simple sadism? What is it, exactly, that drives you to your beliefs?

Poisoning the well.

You don't deserve an answer.

Greg
Jeffrey Dahmer had Ben and Jerry in his freezer but that wasn't the liberal ice cream company's product in there....

It occurred to me earlier that I may have been a bit presumptuous before when I stated that conservatives are of two camps only: the rich and crooked or the poor and dumb. The best way to learn is to communicate, and so I decided to ask this.

What exactly is your personal reason for thinking that your political perspective is acceptable? Are you just old and set in the value system of a different time? Were you deprived of an adequate, high quality education? Are you apathetic to human suffering? Or do you honestly believe that right wing concepts and structures like white supremacy, sexism and the Patriarchy, patriotism/nationalism, economic slavery, and capitalism are okay? Maybe it's bigotry against marginalized groups like women and the poor? Or simple sadism? What is it, exactly, that drives you to your beliefs?

Just the way you phrased your "question" shows you're too freaking ignorant to be reasoned with. So just be content in your leftist propagandized stupidity.

Greg

Greg
So you do not believe in Maority rule

Nope....

The Bla-Maors 8211 The Black Vikings And The Black Danes 8211 Compiled by Invasion2012 Rasta Livewire

Greg

What exactly is your personal reason for thinking that your political perspective is acceptable?

what a totally stupid, illiterate and liberal question. Conservatives like Aristotle Cicero Locke Jefferson and Friedman found that freedom from liberal govt was acceptable because liberal govt had been the source of evil throughout human history.

Does the illiterate understand or does his low low IQ and bigotry prevent his getting past the liberal welfare is good mentality?

The rich have stolen there wealth off the backs of the working class !!!

Yes indeedy ! Lol

No, it wasn't the financialization of America and right wing policies like shipping jobs overseas for $2 an hour to create more profit for owners right? WHILE they gutted taxes on the 'job creators'????

BqXUEaZCQAAoBvh.png

shipping jobs overseas for $2 an hour to create more profit for owners right?

econ 101- all American companies are free to move offshore so there is no reason to assume profits are greater there. Get it? Competition drives profits lower and lower. Econ 101 class one day one. Ever think of college??

Democrats have more millionaires in congress.
Democrats have more political contributions from millionaires then republicans.
Public and private Unions outmatch corporate contributions.
Wall Street banks gave more to Democrats.

Go Piss on them moron.

"Democrats have more millionaires in congress."

The 50 Richest won’t set new standards for diversity. All are white. Women comprise 18 percent. There were 20 Democrats and 30 Republicans.

Roll Call s 50 Richest Members of Congress

"Democrats have more political contributions from millionaires then republicans."

dnadonor_revised.jpg

Koch-backed political network, built to shield donors, raised $400 million in 2012 elections

Koch-backed political network built to shield donors raised 400 million in 2012 elections - The Washington Post

2012:

About four dozen donors and families have given at least $1 million to super PACs this election cycle, with three-quarters of them giving to the GOP.

Combined, these four dozen donors have provided $130 million of the $308 million super PACs have raised this cycle (more than 40 percent) — a reflection of how much these outside groups are funded by extremely wealthy donors.

And that goes double on the GOP side, where nearly half of the $228 million raised by super PACs has come from about three dozen million-dollar donors.

Million-dollar donors have contributed $111 million out of $218 million raised by super PACs this election cycle, while million-dollar Democratic donors have contributed less than one-fourth, $19 million out of $80 million raised.

The Fix rsquo s super PAC Millionaires Club - The Washington Post

OR DO JUST MEAN MONEY ON RECORD? LOL

The Republican advantage in 2012 is even more visible in a Forbes list of the top 40 billionaire backers on each side -- including more than just those who donated to outside spending groups, such as direct campaign donations or those who fundraise for a candidate. Of those 40, 29 supported conservative groups and candidates, and just 11 supported liberals.

Republicans tend to donate to and use non-disclosing groups more than Democrats do, said Center for Responsive Politics spokeswoman Viveca Novak. Conservative political nonprofits spent almost five times as much as liberal ones in 2012, according to Open Secrets data. So far in 2014, they have spent almost twice as much.

How many billionaires support the Democratic vs. Republican parties PolitiFact

The Election's 40 Biggest Billionaire Donors (And Why The Kochs Are Missing)

The Election s 40 Biggest Billionaire Donors And Why The Kochs Are Missing - Forbes

"Public and private Unions outmatch corporate contributions."

Agribusiness $11,308,149
Communications/Electronics $30,637,391

Construction $16,558,548

Defense $2,935,981

Energy & Natural Resources

Finance, Insurance & Real Estate $88,604,540

Health $42,169,947

Lawyers & Lobbyists $46,323,333
Transportation $8,708,964

Misc Business $59,061,292

Labor $505,561 $494,094 $11,217
Ideological/Single-Issue $31,366,557
Other $177,987,486

NOTE: All the numbers on this page are for the 2012 election cycle and based on Federal Election Commission data released electronically on Monday, March 25, 2013.

Presidential Candidates Contributions by Sector 2012 Cycle OpenSecrets

"Wall Street banks gave more to Democrats."

Finance, Insurance & Real Estate
Total $88,604,540
Dems $20,437,371
Repugs $68,056,133

Presidential Candidates Contributions by Sector 2012 Cycle OpenSecrets

Nov 3, 2014 - Wall Street is donating heavily to Republicans for the midterm elections

Wall Street donors dump Democrats - Nov. 3 2014

Wall Street donors dump Democrats

A record 63% of the political contributions from employees and corporations in the banking and investment sectors went to Republicans
this election cycle, according to data from the Center for Responsive politics. It's the largest dollar figure ($78 million) and percent for the GOP in any midterm election.

Wall Street donors dump Democrats - Nov. 3 2014

0 FOR 4????? WANT TO TRY AGAIN BUBBA? lol

Forum List

Back