What is your beverage, right now?

Said1 said:
You know what us Moslon drinkers call Labatt's products? Moose piss:puke:
Ummm...that's what we used to call Moosehead!

sort of tongue in cheek, as that was the beer of choice when I was in college when we had money...It was the "Beast" when we didn't...aka Milwaukee's Best.

I don't drink much, but now and then I will have a beer. When I do, I like Widmer's Hefeweizen. When I lived in Portland, I used to take jars of beer home from McMenamins Pubs. They make some great beers.

Moi said:
Ummm...that's what we used to call Moosehead!

sort of tongue in cheek, as that was the beer of choice when I was in college when we had money...It was the "Beast" when we didn't...aka Milwaukee's Best.

Yuck, I've tried Moosehead, and I would have to agree with you.

I don't drink beer with the passion I once did, but I'm partial to Molson Canadian, Rickards Red and Sol. There is another honey brown and cream ale I like, forget the name though.

Thank you Mtnbiker. I'd never heard of this beer. I'm not a drinker but I do taste the drinks so I know 1. What they tastelike & 2. So I can best advise my customers if they're undecided or not big drinkers. This sounds like it might just have a good taste. It's not around here.

Moose Drool is always on tap at the 7 Gables in Georgetown Lake, MT...if you stop in, tell my dad I say hello (he owns the joint!)

Stella Artois is always a good beer, too......

Fmr jarhead said:
Moose Drool is always on tap at the 7 Gables in Georgetown Lake, MT...if you stop in, tell my dad I say hello (he owns the joint!)

Stella Artois is always a good beer, too......

What part of Montana jar? I used to live in Sheridan. That's about 30 miles ENE of Dillion.

A very good, dry Merlot. From Washington state, alas. It's Friday and I deserved it after my day!

Kathianne said:
A very good, dry Merlot. From Washington state, alas. It's Friday and I deserved it after my day!

Lordy Kath... I've tried and tried to drink dry wines. But I just can't hardly get them down. Is it an aquired taste or what?

I like those sweet and fruity wines. I guess I have no refinement... :D :alco:

Pale Rider said:
Lordy Kath... I've tried and tried to drink dry wines. But I just can't hardly get them down. Is it an aquired taste or what?

I like those sweet and fruity wines. I guess I have no refinement... :D

Perhaps. I know in high school I swore by Boonesfarm! and Annie Greensprings, (In a true John Kerry moment, I think that was the name) :teeth:

Now that I'm totally corrupted and have wine as one of my vices, the drier the better.

Kathianne said:
Perhaps. I know in high school I swore by Boonesfarm! and Annie Greensprings, (In a true John Kerry moment, I think that was the name) :teeth:

Now that I'm totally corrupted and have wine as one of my vices, the drier the better.

Wow. I'll tell ya, one time me and couple other degenerates started on Boones Farm wine. We were buying it from this little quick stop type store back when I lived in Wisconsin. Before we were done, WE BOUGHT OUT ALL THE BOONES FARM HE HAD!

Lushes.... :rolleyes:

Pale Rider said:
What part of Montana jar? I used to live in Sheridan. That's about 30 miles ENE of Dillion.

Just outside of Anaconda on the Pintlar Scenic Route.....if you make the turn to Discovery Ski area, he is on the right....can't miss it, unless you are completely out of it from the Cuervo!

Sheridan, MT or WY?

You know of Thermopolis?

Just checked the map...Sheridan, MT is less than 100 miles from The 7 Gables....head up to Butte, and then pass through Anaconda.

Pale Rider said:
Wow. I'll tell ya, one time me and couple other degenerates started on Boones Farm wine. We were buying it from this little quick stop type store back when I lived in Wisconsin. Before we were done, WE BOUGHT OUT ALL THE BOONES FARM HE HAD!

Lushes.... :rolleyes:

LOL! I think the last time I drank Boonesfarm was in Senior year. I'd fallen asleep in my boyfriend's Grand Am, gotten sick, and gone back to sleep. He called my brother, who came and met the car in front of our house. He tried to get me in, quietly. LOL. I had on Western Boots with big heels. As I wasn't cooperating, he couldn't get them off. Nothing like hardwood floors and boots. He got me to the bathroom, which I layed down on the floor of. I still remember how cool the tile was! All night I was sick and I couldn't get the boots off!

Maybe that's why I don't like sweet wines! (Then it could be that I hold it at a glass or two?)

Forum List

Back