What is your beverage, right now?

Fmr jarhead

Aug 9, 2004
SoFLA
Pampero Rum (Anniverserio) and just enough cola to to make it dark brown, on the rocks in a pint glass! (bachelor this week, while the missus and boy are on the west coast!)
pamperoaniversario.jpg

HGROKIT said:
Coca-Cola - right out of the plastic twist top bottle.

~explaining lack of sleep~ Diet Dr.Pepper, switching to coffee, when the dang stuff is done!

Coffee...black and bitter (kinda like some of the members of the rainbow coalition! FYI this is humor...not racist!)

I don't drink a lot and I don't smoke so I am obsessed with a good fountain fizzy coke ! That is my only vice that I shouldn't drink ! I know I am a Coca Cola addict ! Also, that would mean I go into a diner and order a COKE and mean a COKE !!! :happy2: :banana:

Yuengling tonight....maybe top it off with a snifter of 150 yr old Grand Marnier for the nightcap!

Nectar of the gods!

centcinq.jpg

right now.....while the game (preseason football has started!!!!) i'm just drinking pepsi....in about an hour...the guiness will begin to pour...i'll buy one for jarhead and mr. p...two old friends from another battlefield.

Cranberry juice...it's about the only thing I am addicted to. That, or sweet tea. But having relocated to NY I only get good tea when I travel down south :(

leojoeyjoe said:
right now.....while the game (preseason football has started!!!!) i'm just drinking pepsi....in about an hour...the guiness will begin to pour...i'll buy one for jarhead and mr. p...two old friends from another battlefield.

AS before, I have already carded you, and you can help yourself to the beer in the fridge, if you want.

Aren't you glead we got the new wireless flatscreen TV for the deck?
sh746_pip.JPG

moi said:
That, or sweet tea. But having relocated to NY I only get good tea when I travel down south

Heh, I can have the stuff whenever I want, and I hate it! The irony, eh?

I think I will be running up the street shortly and get a Pina Colada through the drive thru ! It was a hell of a day ! :alco:

Forum List

Back