What is your answer to Seattle’s problem? Also the nation’s problem?

And IF you are honest, you recognize it isn't just a red and blue issue. Like I said, you seem to think left=evil and right=good. That's is sophomoric thinking there.
I know of no examples of Dem run cities focusing upon getting people off of being dependent upon government handouts.
There are two beliefs today with no middle. Those that want to lift the needy out of their situation and those who want to provide handouts and have no interest in changing their situation.
To deny that is to deny the self evident.

And yet again, there is no either/or. There are multiple levels and beliefs. Are you saying EVERY conservative and EVERY liberal think alike? No, they don't. There is quite a large middle out there.
You need to understand generalizations. This topic proves my point. Seattle has a homeless crisis, San Diego does not. Los Angeles has a homeless crisis, OK City does not. Over and over its Leftist policies vs conservative.

Generalizations are the act of those that cannot think.
That has to be the dumbest most ignorant statement I have ever seen.

Oh no, you think my comment is dumb, whatever will I do?

You demonstrate more about your ignorance than anything else if you belief left=evil and right=good. At least I think man.

I know of no examples of Dem run cities focusing upon getting people off of being dependent upon government handouts.
There are two beliefs today with no middle. Those that want to lift the needy out of their situation and those who want to provide handouts and have no interest in changing their situation.

And yet again, there is no either/or. There are multiple levels and beliefs. Are you saying EVERY conservative and EVERY liberal think alike? No, they don't. There is quite a large middle out there.

When it comes to the general principles about the government's role, conservatives and liberals think like other conservatives and liberals. If someone doesn't, they aren't either, likely a moderate. A moderate is nothing more than a fence rider that can say I was with you regardless of who won.

I like how you defend blind support of one ideology. That is the opposite of thinking for oneself. A moderate doesn't just side with one or the other, they actually think.

As I said before there have been BOTH liberal and conservative ideas that were good and BAD liberal and conservative ideas. Not recognizing that is not being intellectually honest.

It's not blind support. I know very well why I am a conservative. I had to think in order to know why I support that ideology.

I didn't say a moderate sided with one or the other. I said a moderate sides with neither then can CLAIM they supported whatever side that wins. They don't decide until the winner is chosen. I decide what I support beforehand.

And that is blind support. I look at the issues, what they stand for, what their solutions are, etc. You just see a pretty R next to the name and go "I'll vote for them".

It's only blind support if you choose your side before knowing the issues. As I stated, I looked before I chose and funny thing is I choose the same each time after looking. That it happens to turn out a certain way doesn't mean that the choice was made for that. Only a fence rider would think so.

Wonderful news!!!! Seattle's mayor just solved it.

He's gonna raise a "Homeless Levy" (tax you working folks) to pay for homes for the homeless!

Mayor Murray addresses Seattle about ongoing homeless crisis

They really got it right.

Raise the minimum wage to $15.
Tax residents more, on top of Seattle's already massive taxes.

So....yeah....just take money from people who have homes in Seattle and give it to those who dont. Problem solved!!!!!

(As people with homes in Seattle begin to move to Bremerton or Bellvue or Olympia and Tacoma).

You ever notice everything comes down to money unless its a way to spend money without seeing the problem?

So spending money to help them is krazy to some people but spending even more money to house them away behind bars should be considered.

We have a massive amount of Foreclosed homes...just sitting there, rotting.

With Liberals, everything comes down to seeing how much you can tax those you think have too much. That's money.

I'm a liberal and thats not what I said at all. Either you can talk to me or you can address those liberals you make up in your head who are telling you things, just dont quote me because it makes people think you're actually responding to something I said.

I didn't say you said it. I said that's what Liberals believe.

Yes but you quoted me while making a declaration that you know what an entire group of people believe.

Like I said, you can debate me or talk to the images you have of liberals. Just dont quote people while you talk to the liberal ghosts who upset you so much

You need to understand generalizations. This topic proves my point. Seattle has a homeless crisis, San Diego does not. Los Angeles has a homeless crisis, OK City does not. Over and over its Leftist policies vs conservative.

You demonstrate more about your ignorance than anything else if you belief left=evil and right=good. At least I think man.

You'll probably stick your head back up your dumb ass.

Wonderful news!!!! Seattle's mayor just solved it.

He's gonna raise a "Homeless Levy" (tax you working folks) to pay for homes for the homeless!

Mayor Murray addresses Seattle about ongoing homeless crisis

They really got it right.

Raise the minimum wage to $15.
Tax residents more, on top of Seattle's already massive taxes.

So....yeah....just take money from people who have homes in Seattle and give it to those who dont. Problem solved!!!!!

(As people with homes in Seattle begin to move to Bremerton or Bellvue or Olympia and Tacoma).

You ever notice everything comes down to money unless its a way to spend money without seeing the problem?

So spending money to help them is krazy to some people but spending even more money to house them away behind bars should be considered.

With Liberals, everything comes down to seeing how much you can tax those you think have too much. That's money.

I'm a liberal and thats not what I said at all. Either you can talk to me or you can address those liberals you make up in your head who are telling you things, just dont quote me because it makes people think you're actually responding to something I said.

Yes but you quoted me while making a declaration that you know what an entire group of people believe.

Like I said, you can debate me or talk to the images you have of liberals. Just dont quote people while you talk to the liberal ghosts who upset you so much

A quote involves saying exactly what you said. I didn't.

Anyone who thinks a generalization is impossible shows where your head is firmly implanted.

When it comes to the general principles about the government's role, conservatives and liberals think like other conservatives and liberals. If someone doesn't, they aren't either, likely a moderate. A moderate is nothing more than a fence rider that can say I was with you regardless of who won.

I like how you defend blind support of one ideology. That is the opposite of thinking for oneself. A moderate doesn't just side with one or the other, they actually think.

As I said before there have been BOTH liberal and conservative ideas that were good and BAD liberal and conservative ideas. Not recognizing that is not being intellectually honest.

It's not blind support. I know very well why I am a conservative. I had to think in order to know why I support that ideology.

I didn't say a moderate sided with one or the other. I said a moderate sides with neither then can CLAIM they supported whatever side that wins. They don't decide until the winner is chosen. I decide what I support beforehand.

And that is blind support. I look at the issues, what they stand for, what their solutions are, etc. You just see a pretty R next to the name and go "I'll vote for them".

It's only blind support if you choose your side before knowing the issues. As I stated, I looked before I chose and funny thing is I choose the same each time after looking. That it happens to turn out a certain way doesn't mean that the choice was made for that. Only a fence rider would think so.

So I assume you voted for Romney then right? Well, you were voting for the status quo in government spending with an increase in military spending, an increase in debt, and more power to the government.

Good to know where you stand on the issues. Neither Romney nor Obama represented my beliefs so I didn't vote for either. Voted for the so called "lesser of two evils" is still voting for evil. You are part of the problem, not the solution.

Thats not how the quote button works.

Anyone who thinks a generalization is impossible shows where your head is firmly implanted.

I never said they were impossible, they are just simple minded and lack any intelligence.

And if I did that I still would be smarter than you.

Thats not how the quote button works.

That's exactly how a quote works.

Quote - to repeat or copy out a group of words.

I didn't quote you or what I posted would be exactly what you posted.

Not if you think being a fence riding moderate no one can trust is a good thing.

Not if you think being a fence riding moderate no one can trust is a good thing.

I'm not a fence rider at all, I've made my choice. None of the above. I don't vote for lesser of the two evils when it is still evil you're voting for.

There are no moderates any more. There is left and right and that's it. Anyone claiming to be a moderate is a leftist deluded into denying their biases.

I'm not a fence rider at all, I've made my choice. None of the above. I don't vote for lesser of the two evils when it is still evil you're voting for.

Depends on how you define evil.

Are you saying you're not going to vote?

Still waiting for your explanation as to why blue cities have homeless crises and red cities do not.

There are no moderates any more. There is left and right and that's it. Anyone claiming to be a moderate is a leftist deluded into denying their biases.

Ah I love it, you show more of your desperation and ignorance. If I don't vote for YOUR candidate I am a leftist liberal. You are quite sad and pathetic. Grow up.

A leftist to gutless to admit what they are. Just look at JakeStarkey.

Forum List

Back