What is White Supremacy?

Due to the fact that you stoop to calling me names and LYING I haven't bothered to read your last book.
You called him 'hatemonger' in the screed where you complained about name calling. The self awareness of a deplorable.

I'm only calling his hate what it is. Go to the first time on this thread and show me the justification for him calling me a white supremacist. Now fuck off.

Unfortunately for the racists in the white population, there are whites who actually are not racist. They generally are not the ones calling every non white that speaks out about racism a racist, they don't cry about affirmative action, they understand that whites have always been the preferred race, by statute and policy, they don't whine about imaginary anti white discrimination and they don't need to be told it's OK to be white. The racists are the ones that do all the whining. Because for white men having 70 percent of all the jobs isn't enough. Porter Rockhead provided us with evidence that whites, specifically white men, believe they are entitled. In the opinion of a toilet bowl ring like him, whites are to be given everything in America because America was founded for whites based only on the color of their skin.

You know, you've have written volumes of books about how much you hate the white race. You've said things about them that you dare not say to the face of any white man. You're always here instead of fighting your battles in the streets and in face to face confrontations.

You called me a white supremacist, a racist and worse just because I dared disagree with you. So, I'd say it takes one to know one. It doesn't matter to me what you call me. The bigotry, hatred, and intolerance you have for whites disqualifies you from having any credibility on the issue. Let's look at the FACTS:

"Almost 47 percent of U.S. workers are women."

12 Stats About Working Women | U.S. Department of Labor Blog

According to Uncle Scam:

"Blacks’ labor force growth outpaced their population growth in the 1976–86 and 1986–96 decades, leveling off and slowing after that. This group’s annual growth rates in both population and the labor force are projected to be slower over the 2016–26 decade than over the four previous decades."

Although Blacks’ labor force growth rate is not as rapid as in past decades, their share of the labor force has increased: from 9.9 percent in 1976 to 12.3 percent in 2016."

Blacks in the labor force : Career Outlook: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Blacks hold 12.3 percent of the jobs and make up 13.6 percent of the population. Your bitch is that whites have 70 percent of the jobs, but Uncle Scam says we make up 76.5 percent of the population. Other races figure into the equation as well:

U.S. Census Bureau QuickFacts: United States

So, while blacks are underrepresented in the workforce by 1.3 percent, the whites are underrepresented in the workforce by 6.5 percent - using your figure. A
Unfortunately for the racists in the white population, there are whites who actually are not racist. They generally are not the ones calling every non white that speaks out about racism a racist, they don't cry about affirmative action, they understand that whites have always been the preferred race, by statute and policy, they don't whine about imaginary anti white discrimination and they don't need to be told it's OK to be white. The racists are the ones that do all the whining. Because for white men having 70 percent of all the jobs isn't enough. Porter Rockhead provided us with evidence that whites, specifically white men, believe they are entitled. In the opinion of a toilet bowl ring like him, whites are to be given everything in America because America was founded for whites based only on the color of their skin.

You know, you've have written volumes of books about how much you hate the white race. You've said things about them that you dare not say to the face of any white man. You're always here instead of fighting your battles in the streets and in face to face confrontations.

You called me a white supremacist, a racist and worse just because I dared disagree with you. So, I'd say it takes one to know one. It doesn't matter to me what you call me. The bigotry, hatred, and intolerance you have for whites disqualifies you from having any credibility on the issue. Let's look at the FACTS:

According to Uncle Scam:

"Blacks’ labor force growth outpaced their population growth in the 1976–86 and 1986–96 decades, leveling off and slowing after that. This group’s annual growth rates in both population and the labor force are projected to be slower over the 2016–26 decade than over the four previous decades."

Although Blacks’ labor force growth rate is not as rapid as in past decades, their share of the labor force has increased: from 9.9 percent in 1976 to 12.3 percent in 2016."

Blacks hold 12.3 percent of the jobs and make up 13.6 percent of the population. Your bitch is that whites have 70 percent of the jobs, but Uncle Scam says we make up 76.5 percent of the population. Other races figure into the equation as well:

So, while blacks are underrepresented in the workforce by 1.3 percent, the whites are underrepresented in the workforce by 6.5 percent - using your figure. And, numerically we are the majority in the U.S. Sooo.. our percentages represent more people per percent than blacks.

As far as entitlement, like a lot of whites, while your race was advancing at the expense of whites, many of us were locked out of the job market. That's a fact that calling me names won't change. I suppose you'd like to challenge Uncle Scam's figures???

NOBODY owes me a job. I believe that the employer has the Right to hire whomever in the Hell they want. It's their money, their investment, and the statistics are showing that blacks are getting the jobs at the expense of white workers. The blacks get favored because they have more political clout.

Finally, America was founded by whites and our laws are predicated upon the Anglo - Saxon system of jurisprudence and our culture reflects the founding race. You don't want to integrate into that culture; you want to destroy it and your hatred has driven you to want to make this personal. Due to affirmative action, hiring quotas, and whites being scared shitless to say anything to hatemongers like you, they have pretty much lost their country and their culture. There is an unwritten rule that the first person to begin name calling in a debate loses. In the instant case that would be you. You lie, waste your life hating whites, and post divisive posts all day long. If not for that level of hate, you'd die of boredom.

You pick the country you think that will give you more than America did. I'll buy you a one way ticket, first class to go there if you promise to never come back here again. Otherwise, every time you call me out, you're going to get spanked.

Just one question regarding your statistics. You stated that the government, "Uncle Scam"...(good one), states that the white population is 76% of the population.

Every census number that I have read lists "non Hispanic whites" at about 61% of the U.S. population.

Were you including Hispanic whites in your number?
He will include Hispanic whites in this argument, then claim that Hispanics are counted with whites when it comes to talking about high white crime.

According to Uncle Scam:

So, while blacks are underrepresented in the workforce by 1.3 percent, the whites are underrepresented in the workforce by 6.5 percent - using your figure. And, numerically we are the majority in the U.S. Sooo.. our percentages represent more people per percent than blacks.

As far as entitlement, like a lot of whites, while your race was advancing at the expense of whites, many of us were locked out of the job market. That's a fact that calling me names won't change. I suppose you'd like to challenge Uncle Scam's figures???

NOBODY owes me a job. I believe that the employer has the Right to hire whomever in the Hell they want. It's their money, their investment, and the statistics are showing that blacks are getting the jobs at the expense of white workers. The blacks get favored because they have more political clout.

Finally, America was founded by whites and our laws are predicated upon the Anglo - Saxon system of jurisprudence and our culture reflects the founding race. You don't want to integrate into that culture; you want to destroy it and your hatred has driven you to want to make this personal. Due to affirmative action, hiring quotas, and whites being scared shitless to say anything to hatemongers like you, they have pretty much lost their country and their culture. There is an unwritten rule that the first person to begin name calling in a debate loses. In the instant case that would be you. You lie, waste your life hating whites, and post divisive posts all day long. If not for that level of hate, you'd die of boredom.

You pick the country you think that will give you more than America did. I'll buy you a one way ticket, first class to go there if you promise to never come back here again. Otherwise, every time you call me out, you're going to get spanked.

Just one question regarding your statistics. You stated that the government, "Uncle Scam"...(good one), states that the white population is 76% of the population.

Every census number that I have read lists "non Hispanic whites" at about 61% of the U.S. population.

He will include Hispanic whites in this argument, then claim that Hispanics are counted with whites when it comes to talking about high white crime.

That percentage does appear to fluctuate in this forum depending on what the topic of discussion is. What I would like to understand is if those who still believe that the country was" founded by whites for whites", does that include Hispanic whites in that "vision of Utopia".

After all, aren't most predominantly Hispanic and latin countries "shitholes" and their inhabitants rapists and criminals"?.......lol.[/QUOTE]

What does the history of this country at the time tell you about the relations between Hispanics and the early colonists and settlers?

"Unfortunately for the racists in the white population, there are whites who actually are not racist. They generally are not the ones calling every non white that speaks out about racism a racist, they don't cry about affirmative action, they understand that whites have always been the preferred race, by statute and policy, they don't whine about imaginary anti white discrimination and they don't need to be told it's OK to be white. The racists are the ones that do all the whining. Because for white men having 70 percent of all the jobs isn't enough. Porter Rockhead provided us with evidence that whites, specifically white men, believe they are entitled. In the opinion of a toilet bowl ring like him, whites are to be given everything in America because America was founded for whites based only on the color of their skin."

This is what I posted in #65. This is an example of the more than 5,000 times I have made a comment in this regard. So my racism is imaginary and it's made up in order to try shutting me up or to derail. The people doing this are the ones like Rockhead, Prostitute, Incontinent, Vasturbator, and other members of stormfront. My racism doesn't exist, but the history and continuation of racism by whites in America does. As long as it does and God allows me to live, I will be speaking on it.
FALSE! Blacks have been the "preferred race by statute and policy" , since 1961 (beginning of Affirmative Action)
Please post the statute and policy along with the verbiage that mandates preferential treatment for blacks.

There is not one that exists. Affirmative Action policy is not, nor has it ever been race specific.

The introduction of it just made it unlawful to discriminate based on race, and to many in positions of receiving preferential treatment by default, that felt like oppression.
Practically everyone in this country has applied for a job, and been confronted with Affirmative Action questionnaires.

They all know that what you just said here is a total lie, and shows what an idiot you are. This ludicrous lie of yours has zero chance of being believed.

Everyone knows AA questionnaires require selection of a RACE among a multiple choice of typically, at least 5 choices.

Nothing dumber than a bad liar, and you're about the flimsiest one in this forum.

According to Uncle Scam:

So, while blacks are underrepresented in the workforce by 1.3 percent, the whites are underrepresented in the workforce by 6.5 percent - using your figure. A

According to Uncle Scam:

According to Uncle Scam:

That percentage does appear to fluctuate in this forum depending on what the topic of discussion is. What I would like to understand is if those who still believe that the country was" founded by whites for whites", does that include Hispanic whites in that "vision of Utopia".

After all, aren't most predominantly Hispanic and latin countries "shitholes" and their inhabitants rapists and criminals"?.......lol.

What does the history of this country at the time tell you about the relations between Hispanics and the early colonists and settlers?[/QUOTE]

Of course history is not always 100% accurate. However, considering what the aftermath was for Hispanics, not favorable. They were likely regarded as all other non Europeans were.

Whites aren't any of those things. Take this racist bullshit back to stormfront.

Agreed. Only your racist bullshit is welcome here......

It is not welcomed.

It is tolerated.

None of the righties ever debate anything he says. All they do is accuse him of being a racist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's not true. There plenty of debate. And yes of course IM2 is a racist. Who in this forum doesn't know that ?

What is White Supremacy?

I realised White Supremacy is not evil. White Supremacy only means that whites are more intelligent and more capable. And through this they are guardians of the creature. Of all creature and of all other humans. Just like the Bible says it is the humans who guard the creature and who are the overlords. That doesnt mean they abuse or mistreat the creature, they are just not like the others though. Just like humans are kind to animals and animals are your pets and love you and are faithful but humans are not animals themselfes. You should be kind to animals and treat them well and guard them. You are their master, you should protect them, feed them, guard them, love them. The dog also loves you and he is faithful. I disagree though with some animal rights activists who depict humans as animals or below animals, humans are not animals. Humans are the guardians of animals but they are not animals themselfes. I heard people saying "humans are also just animals".

That means White Supremacy. Whether you agree or disagree and science will reveal if Whites are really more intelligent. If they are and it is science, we shouldnt denie it.
If white supremacy is the belief in the superiority of white peoples, nations, and cultures... Given the crashing of the gates of non-whites demanding entrance, and acceptance into white nations, and cultures; who are the "real" white supremacists..?

According to Uncle Scam:

According to Uncle Scam:

According to Uncle Scam:

After all, aren't most predominantly Hispanic and latin countries "shitholes" and their inhabitants rapists and criminals"?.......lol.

Of course history is not always 100% accurate. However, considering what the aftermath was for Hispanics, not favorable. They were likely regarded as all other non Europeans were.

What are you talking about ? Not favorable ? Hispanics have good jobs, own homes, drive new cars. Just walk through any VA hospital, and you'll see many Hispanic doctors, nurses, and technicians.

This is a lot more conclusive than the hate jibberish they spew on public TV, CNN and other liberal media constantly pushing the poor victimized minority BS line.

We are doing just fine, you racist jerk.

Last edited:
"Unfortunately for the racists in the white population, there are whites who actually are not racist. They generally are not the ones calling every non white that speaks out about racism a racist, they don't cry about affirmative action, they understand that whites have always been the preferred race, by statute and policy, they don't whine about imaginary anti white discrimination and they don't need to be told it's OK to be white. The racists are the ones that do all the whining. Because for white men having 70 percent of all the jobs isn't enough. Porter Rockhead provided us with evidence that whites, specifically white men, believe they are entitled. In the opinion of a toilet bowl ring like him, whites are to be given everything in America because America was founded for whites based only on the color of their skin."

This is what I posted in #65. This is an example of the more than 5,000 times I have made a comment in this regard. So my racism is imaginary and it's made up in order to try shutting me up or to derail. The people doing this are the ones like Rockhead, Prostitute, Incontinent, Vasturbator, and other members of stormfront. My racism doesn't exist, but the history and continuation of racism by whites in America does. As long as it does and God allows me to live, I will be speaking on it.
FALSE! Blacks have been the "preferred race by statute and policy" , since 1961 (beginning of Affirmative Action)
Please post the statute and policy along with the verbiage that mandates preferential treatment for blacks.

There is not one that exists. Affirmative Action policy is not, nor has it ever been race specific.

The introduction of it just made it unlawful to discriminate based on race, and to many in positions of receiving preferential treatment by default, that felt like oppression.
Practically everyone in this country has applied for a job, and been confronted with Affirmative Action questionnaires.

They all know that what you just said here is a total lie, and shows what an idiot you are. This ludicrous lie of yours has zero chance of being believed.

Everyone knows AA questionnaires require selection of a RACE among a multiple choice of typically, at least 5 choices.

Nothing dumber than a bad liar, and you're about the flimsiest one in this forum.

However, you have yet to prove that anything I have said is a lie.

Your delusions and individual persecution complex do not qualify as facts.

According to Uncle Scam:

According to Uncle Scam:

According to Uncle Scam:

What are you talking about ? Not favorable ? Hispanics have good jobs, own homes, drive new cars. Just walk through any VA hospital, and you'll see many Hispanic doctors, nurses, and technicians.

This is a lot more conclusive than the hate jibberish they spew on public TV, CNN and other liberal media constantly pushing the poor victimized minority BS line.

He was referring to the period of time when early settlers arrived, you pathetic dumbass, not the present. Pay attention or STFU.

And WTF do you mean "WE"?

Even though you claim to be half Hispanic, you more frequently identify as white in this forum.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Nobody needs to prove what everyone knows. Wanna give us proof that fire is hot ? That fish can swim ? Got any proof ? You damn fool.

He was referring to the period of time when early settlers arrived, you pathetic dumbass, not the present. Pay attention or STFU.

Even though you claim to be half Hispanic, you more frequently identify as white in this forum.
Yeah ? Like where ? What page ? Tres ? Siete ? Nueve ? Diez ?

And when are you going to take the QUIZ ? Otherwise, you have no business being there.

Last edited:

Like most conservatives, I regard what liberals consider fact sources, as laughingstocks.

Yeah ? Like where ?

And when are you going to take the QUIZ ? Otherwise, you have no business being here.

Like where? Are you F'ing serious? Nearly 100% of your posts are you whining about how WHITE people are treated so unfairly because of AA.

As for your quiz...stop obsessing over it. I'm not taking it, nor am I interested in doing so.

• Thanks

Yeah ? Like where ?

And when are you going to take the QUIZ ? Otherwise, you have no business being here.

Like where? Are you F'ing serious? Nearly 100% of your posts are you whining about how WHITE people are treated so unfairly because of AA.

As for you quiz...stop obsessing over it. I'm not taking it, nor am I interested in doing so.
Wow, you really are lacking. Just because someone talks about white victimization, that doesn't mean they're identifying as white. There are thousands of Black Republicans who condemn racial discrimination against whites in AA. Get a brain.

Yeah ? Like where ?

As for your quiz...stop obsessing over it. I'm not taking it, nor am I interested in doing so.
Then you have no business being in that thread, so stay out of it, coward.

Yeah ? Like where ?

As for you quiz...stop obsessing over it. I'm not taking it, nor am I interested in doing so.
Wow, you really are lacking. Just because someone talks about white victimization, that doesn't mean they're identifying as white. There are thousands of Black Republicans who condemn racial discrimination against whites in AA. Get a brain.

"Thousands of Black Republicans"? There are some but thousands is a stretch.

You certainly have a way of embellishing numbers to the point of being ludicrous.

Yeah ? Like where ?

Then you have no business being in that thread, so stay out of it, coward.

It's a public forum, screwball.

• Thanks

Like most conservatives, I regard what liberals consider fact sources, as laughingstocks.

Then pick a source that you consider to be credible. And your opinion/whining does not count

Nobody needs to prove what everyone knows. Wanna give us proof that fire is hot ? That fish can swim ? Got any proof ? You damn fool.

You have not proven anything here except your lacking of any logical thought.

That is at least one fact in your favor....crazy person.

Last edited:

Yeah ? Like where ?

"Thousands of Black Republicans"? There are some but thousands is a stretch.

You certainly have a way of embellishing numbers to the point of being ludicrous.
See what happens when people get caught up in liberal distortion media ?

Idiot. There are millions of Black Republicans. Wow. Are you ever detached.

37 million non-Hispanic blacks in America. 34% support Trump. Got it ?

New polls show black support for Trump surging

Democrats are Doomed: Two Polls Show Support for Trump Among African Americans at 34% | Election 2020

Last edited:

Forum List

Back