What is White Supremacy?

Please post the statute and policy along with the verbiage that mandates preferential treatment for blacks.

There is not one that exists. Affirmative Action policy is not, nor has it ever been race specific.

The introduction of it just made it unlawful to discriminate based on race, and to many in positions of receiving preferential treatment by default, that felt like oppression.
Practically everyone in this country has applied for a job, and been confronted with Affirmative Action questionnaires.

They all know that what you just said here is a total lie, and shows what an idiot you are. This ludicrous lie of yours has zero chance of being believed.

Everyone knows AA questionnaires require selection of a RACE among a multiple choice of typically, at least 5 choices.

Nothing dumber than a bad liar, and you're about the flimsiest one in this forum.

However, you have yet to prove that anything I have said is a lie.

Your delusions and individual persecution complex do not qualify as facts.
Like most conservatives, I regard what liberals consider fact sources, as laughingstocks.

Then pick a source that you consider to be credible. And your opinion/whining does not count

Please post the statute and policy along with the verbiage that mandates preferential treatment for blacks.

There is not one that exists. Affirmative Action policy is not, nor has it ever been race specific.

The introduction of it just made it unlawful to discriminate based on race, and to many in positions of receiving preferential treatment by default, that felt like oppression.
Practically everyone in this country has applied for a job, and been confronted with Affirmative Action questionnaires.

They all know that what you just said here is a total lie, and shows what an idiot you are. This ludicrous lie of yours has zero chance of being believed.

Everyone knows AA questionnaires require selection of a RACE among a multiple choice of typically, at least 5 choices.

Nothing dumber than a bad liar, and you're about the flimsiest one in this forum.

Nobody needs to prove what everyone knows. Wanna give us proof that fire is hot ? That fish can swim ? Got any proof ? You damn fool.

You have not proven anything here except your lacking of any logical thought.

That is at least one fact in your favor....crazy person.
I hope this doesn't give you liberal constipation, but most things in life don't require your sanctimonious "source".

Is water wet ? Are mountains tall ? Do mosquitos bite ? Do AA questionnaires cite race ? Duh!

Due to the fact that you stoop to calling me names and LYING I haven't bothered to read your last book.
You called him 'hatemonger' in the screed where you complained about name calling. The self awareness of a deplorable.

I'm only calling his hate what it is. Go to the first time on this thread and show me the justification for him calling me a white supremacist. Now fuck off.

These are your words.

"Finally, America was founded by whites and our laws are predicated upon the Anglo - Saxon system of jurisprudence and our culture reflects the founding race. You don't want to integrate into that culture; you want to destroy it and your hatred has driven you to want to make this personal. Due to affirmative action, hiring quotas, and whites being scared shitless to say anything to hatemongers like you, they have pretty much lost their country and their culture."

You are a white supremacist.

He was referring to the period of time when early settlers arrived, you pathetic dumbass, not the present. Pay attention or STFU.

And WTF do you mean "WE"?

Even though you claim to be half Hispanic, you more frequently identify as white in this forum.
Yeah ? Like where ?

And when are you going to take the QUIZ ? Otherwise, you have no business being here.

Like where? Are you F'ing serious? Nearly 100% of your posts are you whining about how WHITE people are treated so unfairly because of AA.

As for you quiz...stop obsessing over it. I'm not taking it, nor am I interested in doing so.
Wow, you really are lacking. Just because someone talks about white victimization, that doesn't mean they're identifying as white. There are thousands of Black Republicans who condemn racial discrimination against whites in AA. Get a brain.

"Thousands of Black Republicans"? There are some but thousands is a stretch.

You certainly have a way of embellishing numbers to the point of being ludicrous.
See what happens when people get caught up in liberal distortion media ?

Idiot. There are millions of Black Republicans. Wow. Are you ever detached.

37 million non-Hispanic blacks in America. 34% support Trump. Got it ?

New polls show black support for Trump surging

Democrats are Doomed: Two Polls Show Support for Trump Among African Americans at 34% | Election 2020

This is a classic example of a right wing lie.

November 20, 2019
Analyzing Black Support for President Trump

"Gallup averages show Trump with a 10% approval rating among blacks in 2017, 11% in 2018 and 10% so far in 2019. In short, Trump's approval rating among blacks has essentially not changed over time, despite blacks presumably having had plenty of time to observe the economic gains that Trump touts as the reason why they should be moving into his camp."

Gallup is the best in the business and you used an opinion from a conservative writer and a fake news website known for failed fact checks. On top of that we happen to be black and communicate with other blacks daily. You don't. Black support is not increasing for trump.

Whites aren't any of those things. Take this racist bullshit back to stormfront.

Agreed. Only your racist bullshit is welcome here......

It is not welcomed.

It is tolerated.

None of the righties ever debate anything he says. All they do is accuse him of being a racist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IM2 might get a debate if he'd quit writing a damn book in every post and actually debate something. Twelve paragraphs are sufficient for any post. Beyond that, NOBODY reads the post.

Like most conservatives, I regard what liberals consider fact sources, as laughingstocks.

Then pick a source that you consider to be credible. And your opinion/whining does not count

Nobody needs to prove what everyone knows. Wanna give us proof that fire is hot ? That fish can swim ? Got any proof ? You damn fool.

I hope this doesn't give you liberal constipation, but most things in life don't require your sanctimonious "source".

Is water wet ? Are mountains tall ? Do mosquitos bite ? Do AA questionnaires cite race ? Duh!

I hope this doesn't give you right wing constipation, but things in life aren't validated by your sanctimonious opinion. You do need sources to back this claim.

And white is a race.

Due to the fact that you stoop to calling me names and LYING I haven't bothered to read your last book.
You called him 'hatemonger' in the screed where you complained about name calling. The self awareness of a deplorable.

I'm only calling his hate what it is. Go to the first time on this thread and show me the justification for him calling me a white supremacist. Now fuck off.

These are your words.

"Finally, America was founded by whites and our laws are predicated upon the Anglo - Saxon system of jurisprudence and our culture reflects the founding race. You don't want to integrate into that culture; you want to destroy it and your hatred has driven you to want to make this personal. Due to affirmative action, hiring quotas, and whites being scared shitless to say anything to hatemongers like you, they have pretty much lost their country and their culture."

I told you that I do not care what you call me and what I said is honest, accurate and true. Is it white supremacy? I don't know but, instead of hijacking this thread, I'll start my own and let the posters decide. See if you can keep your maximum responses to 12 paragraphs. Otherwise I won't bother to address the blather.

Whites aren't any of those things. Take this racist bullshit back to stormfront.

It is not welcomed.

It is tolerated.

None of the righties ever debate anything he says. All they do is accuse him of being a racist.

IM2 might get a debate if he'd quit writing a damn book in every post and actually debate something. Twelve paragraphs are sufficient for any post. Beyond that, NOBODY reads the post.

You talked about facts. I posted the facts. In a debate you use facts to back up your premise. That is what I did. You don't want to face the facts and are making excuses as to why you cannot defend your position.

These are your words.

I told you that I do not care what you call me and what I said is honest, accurate and true. Is it white supremacy? I don't know but, instead of hijacking this thread, I'll start my own and let the posters decide. See if you can keep your maximum responses to 12 paragraphs. Otherwise I won't bother to address the blather.

I will post what I want. The quoted statement is a white supremacist belief. This nation was "founded" by excluding non whites and women that lived here from attending the constitutional convention. You ignore this fact in your comment. These men believed that only white men had the capacity to form a nation. That in itself is a belief in white supremacy.

I don't give a fuck what you won't address. You have no rebuttal to offer that will make sense. I am prepared to embarrass you and I will make an example out of you. You starting a thread thinking that the other members of stormfront who support your racism validates you, doesn't give your opinion merit.

Mortimer started this thread and has admitted to being a member of stormfront. So we all know you and those like you will deny that you are white supremacists. Nobody white admits to being or believing in white supremacy.

I hope this doesn't give you right wing constipation, but things in life aren't validated by your sanctimonious opinion. You do need sources to back this claim.

And white is a race.
I hope this doesn't give you liberal diahreaa, but many things are fact and don't need a source . I gave a few examples.

These are your words.

I will post what I want. The quoted statement is a white supremacist belief. This nation was "founded" by excluding non whites and women that lived here from attending the constitutional convention. You ignore this fact in your comment. These men believed that only white men had the capacity to form a nation. That in itself is a belief in white supremacy.

I don't give a fuck what you won't address. You have no rebuttal to offer that will make sense. I am prepared to embarrass you and I will make an example out of you. You starting a thread thinking that the other members of stormfront who support your racism validates you, doesn't give your opinion merit.

Mortimer started this thread and has admitted to being a member of stormfront. So we all know you and those like you will deny that you are white supremacists. Nobody white admits to being or believing in white supremacy.
No black supremacist ever admits to his racism, such as all those supporters of Affirmative Action.

What is White Supremacy?

I realised White Supremacy is not evil. White Supremacy only means that whites are more intelligent and more capable. And through this they are guardians of the creature. Of all creature and of all other humans. Just like the Bible says it is the humans who guard the creature and who are the overlords. That doesnt mean they abuse or mistreat the creature, they are just not like the others though. Just like humans are kind to animals and animals are your pets and love you and are faithful but humans are not animals themselfes. You should be kind to animals and treat them well and guard them. You are their master, you should protect them, feed them, guard them, love them. The dog also loves you and he is faithful. I disagree though with some animal rights activists who depict humans as animals or below animals, humans are not animals. Humans are the guardians of animals but they are not animals themselfes. I heard people saying "humans are also just animals".

That means White Supremacy. Whether you agree or disagree and science will reveal if Whites are really more intelligent. If they are and it is science, we shouldnt denie it.
It died a long time ago. SHHHH! Don't tell the liberals, or they wont have any strawmen to knock about and bully.

There are thousands of Black Republicans who condemn racial discrimination against whites in AA. Get a brain.

Actually most black republicans agree with AA. The few black republicans who oppose AA are exploited by the right wing media in order to fit your racist agenda.

Condoleezza Rice: Affirmative Action Is Still Necessary

Yeah ? Like where ?

And when are you going to take the QUIZ ? Otherwise, you have no business being here.

Like where? Are you F'ing serious? Nearly 100% of your posts are you whining about how WHITE people are treated so unfairly because of AA.

As for you quiz...stop obsessing over it. I'm not taking it, nor am I interested in doing so.
Wow, you really are lacking. Just because someone talks about white victimization, that doesn't mean they're identifying as white. There are thousands of Black Republicans who condemn racial discrimination against whites in AA. Get a brain.

You certainly have a way of embellishing numbers to the point of being ludicrous.

Democrats are Doomed: Two Polls Show Support for Trump Among African Americans at 34% | Election 2020

November 20, 2019

"Gallup averages show Trump with a 10% approval rating among blacks in 2017, 11% in 2018 and 10% so far in 2019. In short, Trump's approval rating among blacks has essentially not changed over time, despite blacks presumably having had plenty of time to observe the economic gains that Trump touts as the reason why they should be moving into his camp."

Gallup is the best in the business and you used an opinion from a conservative writer and a fake news website known for failed fact checks. On top of that we happen to be black and communicate with other blacks daily. You don't. Black support is not increasing for trump.
Gallup is just another mainstream media poll that is generally inaccurate, because being MSM, it is ignored by Republicans, and gets a disproportionate % of overwhelming leftist responses.

Information-deprived liberals didn't know this in 2016, and reading the inaccurate msm polls, were "sure" Hillary was going to win the next day.

Rasmussen is more accurate, because it is one of the few polls that Republicans trust (including blacks,) and do respond to it, in addition to Democrats.

These are your words.

No black supremacist ever admits to his racism, such as all those supporters of Affirmative Action.

That's because speaking out on white racism isn't black supremacy and AA is not racism.

November 20, 2019

Gallup is just another mainstream media poll that is generally inaccurate, because being MSM, it is ignored by Republicans, and gets a disproportionate % of overwhelming leftist responses.

Information-deprived liberals didn't know this in 2016, and reading the inaccurate msm polls, were "sure" Hillary was going to win the next day.

Rasmussen is more accurate, because it is one of the few polls that Republicans trust (including blacks,) and do respond to it, in addition to Democrats.

This isn't 2016, you don't want to talk about voter suppression, Hillary did win the popular vote as the polls predicted, Gallup is the best in the business, I am black and know what black people think of trump. I am a member of a majority black forum that's just as big as this one and there isn't much support for trump there.

These are your words.

That's because speaking out on white racism isn't black supremacy and AA is not racism.
This is a perfect example of the black supremacist racist point of view.

According to IM2, when race is used favoring whites, to determine job hiring, that is racism.

But when race is used favoring blacks (as in AA), he calls that "not racism"

So like all black (and white liberal) racists, he's OK with racial discrimination, as long as blacks are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims.

And don't try to tell me that white women line again, I already shredded it.

Last edited:

November 20, 2019

This isn't 2016, you don't want to talk about voter suppression, Hillary did win the popular vote as the polls predicted, Gallup is the best in the business, I am black and know what black people think of trump. I am a member of a majority black forum that's just as big as this one and there isn't much support for trump there.
So it's an anti-Trump forum. Big deal. So is political hotwire and many others. Whoopee.

You can praise Gallup all you want, but it's just another MSM left poll, as 2016 showed.

Voter suppression ? There needs to be much more to stop illegal aliens from voting. Proof of citizenship needs to be required, to prevent illegitimate vote counts, as in 2016. Despite all Hillary's illegals, she still lost.
And there is no honor in winning a popular vote that includes millions of Democrat illegals. Trump won the AMERICAN popular vote, big-time.

It is not welcomed.

It is tolerated.

You talked about facts. I posted the facts. In a debate you use facts to back up your premise. That is what I did. You don't want to face the facts and are making excuses as to why you cannot defend your position.

You claimed you used facts. You got your ass handed to you and you came back with chickenshit name calling. Then you post a hundred paragraphs of gibberish. Mindless stupidity!!!

These are your words.

You're the one taking a spanking. And I don't need 150 paragraphs to do it in either.

These are your words.

This is a perfect example of the black supremacist racist point of view.

According to IM2, when race is used favoring whites, to determine job hiring, that is racism.

But when race is used favoring blacks (as in AA), he calls that "not racism"

So like all black (and white liberal) racists, he's OK with racial discrimination, as long as blacks are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims.

And try to me that white women line again, I already shredded it.

Despite that IM2 is getting the beat down, he's too ignorant to see it.

Forum List

Back