What is Trump''s Syria strategy?

This was another false flag operation. Your question should really be "how is Trump/Assad/Putin going to stop terrorists using chemical weapons."

Does anyone know? How is he going to stop President Asad from using chemical weapons?

Maybe he's just fulfilling another one of his campaign promises.

giphy.gif

Did Obama leave any room for anymore red lines anywhere?

Does anyone know? How is he going to stop President Asad from using chemical weapons?

President Assad did not used chemical weapons....no need to....he is winning.

This was a false flag operation by the warmongers who want war with Syria.

WAKEY WAKEY!!!!!!:113:

What is Trump''s Syria strategy?

Easy, stop talking about Russia and Stormy.

Better question: who gives a shit about those muslims?

not me

but

nobody wants WW3

yes? ok.
So...isn't that one more reason to fuck the muslims and let Assad/Russia/Iran do whatever they want in Syria?

don't know what you mean

all I'm saying is that a false flag is a false flag is a false flag.

ok?
To the question: what is Trump's Syria strategy, I ask: why does Trump even need a Syria strategy? Why can't he just let those muslims die at the hands of Assad/Russia/Iran? How would letting them have their way lead to WW3?

I think the Trump administration, the new Trump administration with Bolton and Pompeo as his principal advisers, is trying to decide what his Syria strategy is. I don't think half measures like trying to prevent Assad from using chemical weapons will have any effect. The only way to prevent Assad from using chemical weapons and committing other atrocities is to take down the regime. As long as the US and its allies attack only Assad's forces and not Russian forces, Russia will not open fire on US or its allied forces. A sustained attack on Assad's forces will make him a liability to the Russians and make a negotiated peace between the US and Russia more likely. The problem is, with midterm elections just a few months away, will Congress support such actions?

Better question: who gives a shit about those muslims?

not me

but

nobody wants WW3

yes? ok.
So...isn't that one more reason to fuck the muslims and let Assad/Russia/Iran do whatever they want in Syria?

don't know what you mean

all I'm saying is that a false flag is a false flag is a false flag.

ok?
To the question: what is Trump's Syria strategy, I ask: why does Trump even need a Syria strategy? Why can't he just let those muslims die at the hands of Assad/Russia/Iran? How would letting them have their way lead to WW3?

oh please...

ok now I know who I'm dealing with

bye bye lol

Forum List

Back