What is Trump''s Syria strategy?

Does anyone know? How is he going to stop President Asad from using chemical weapons?
well last time he took out the base and the jets that were involved.

hopefully he will ask for a get a trial together and have assad convicted of war crimes.

that way we can execute him by any means necessary.

The airport was empty before trump flew some cruise missles up a camels ass.

Better question: who gives a shit about those muslims?

not me

but

nobody wants WW3

yes? ok.
So...isn't that one more reason to fuck the muslims and let Assad/Russia/Iran do whatever they want in Syria?

don't know what you mean

all I'm saying is that a false flag is a false flag is a false flag.

ok?
To the question: what is Trump's Syria strategy, I ask: why does Trump even need a Syria strategy? Why can't he just let those muslims die at the hands of Assad/Russia/Iran? How would letting them have their way lead to WW3?

oh please...

ok now I know who I'm dealing with

bye bye lol
So...you don't want to discuss the topic? OK.

Does anyone know? How is he going to stop President Asad from using chemical weapons?
well last time he took out the base and the jets that were involved.

hopefully he will ask for a get a trial together and have assad convicted of war crimes.

that way we can execute him by any means necessary.

The airport was empty before trump flew some cruise missles up a camels ass.
so no innocent by-standards were killed.

sounds like a good thing to me

Draw a red line in the sand.
Trump doesn’t even have a crayon. He doesn’t know if Putin will let him have one.
beats giving them weapons.

like obama did
No worries. Your boys Putin and Iran won out in the end. The rebels that fought against Assad and against Hezbollah have lost American support.
the cannibal or the radical muslims?

fyi; trump called out putin on this.

not that you care, 1 year later and no actual proof of putin and trump working together. enjoy your hillary hunt

President Trump wants to get out of Syria.

But all of a sudden there's some ludicrous claim Assad gassed children.
Just as Assad is driving the rebels and ISIS from his country, mind you.

So Trump must commit the US military? Not! hah! :eek:
Imo he probably will. The current US position in Syria is not tenable. The US could not have even protected its allies there against the Turkish attack without greatly increasing its presence there and a complete withdrawal will weaken the US position in dealing with Iran and NK. A single strike, as he did last time, will only be humiliating since it will have no real effect on Assad, so I expect he will announce a sustained strategy to take Assad down by disabling his air force and perhaps his helicopter fleet with an eye to forcing Russia to enter negotiations with the US.

Imo he probably will. The current US position in Syria is not tenable. The US could not have even protected its allies there against the Turkish attack without greatly increasing its presence there and a complete withdrawal will weaken the US position in dealing with Iran and NK. A single strike, as he did last time, will only be humiliating since it will have no real effect on Assad, so I expect he will announce a sustained strategy to take Assad down by disabling his air force and perhaps his helicopter fleet with an eye to forcing Russia to enter negotiations with the US.

Depose Assad and turn Syria into another Libya? Why? I don't see any good in that.

there's this whole 'deep state' rationale going on, self enlightened interests and motivations behind the scenes......not that i have a grasp on it, but i'm interested in anyone who can explain it in plain english......~S~

It's as if Assad with Syria's chlorine gas & Putin with Russia's Novichok had the same schooling as Russians could find no evidence of gas nor evidence of any nerve agent in England.

Unless the country and the world is willing to go for full scale regime change in Syria which they are not there is little that can be done to stop him. It’s a shitty situation but that is pretty much the reality of it.

Depose Assad and turn Syria into another Libya? Why? I don't see any good in that.
I don't believe it would turn into another Libya. Russia has a vested interest in preserving its naval base in Libya, and right now the only way Russia can keep it is by allying itself with Iran and supporting Assad without committing large numbers of Russian ground troops to protect its interests, but if the US were willing to support the Russian naval base as part of a joint US - Russian effort to end the fighting, that would preserve Russian intersts while saving Russia both blood and treasure. Without Russian support, the rebels would run the Iranian axis out of Syria, and relative peace would ensue. The problem in Libya was that no one had any vested interest to trying to bring peace.

Forum List

Back