What Is The Wrong Track?

Ahh, the deep state.

The eventual excuse triggered when a legitimate arguement can't be made.

Certainly nothing I say can say pierce that trope.

You have been well trained.

Independentthinker yidnar

Does the comments of BrokeLoser regarding blacks reflect your opinions too? You don't seem to be calling him out.
as far as Blacks go there are many good hardworking black people that are waking up to the racist democrat party ! and many blacks have conservative values ..
1682888631297.jpeg

the same deep state that lied and said the laptop was Russian disinformation... as far as being trained well goes the left has trained people to believe men can get pregnant .

The Hunter Biden Laptop Disinformation Is Exposed - Opinion: Potomac Watch - WSJ Podcasts
Yawn. You have no proof they lied. They claimed that it had the appearance of Russian disinformation but certainly none of them are on record stating they knew it was fake when they signed the document.

You got duped.

Can you link me where "the left" has claimed men can get pregnant?...or is that just more creepy bleeting of hyper partison tools?

Let's see the link so we can decide.

Yawn. You have no proof they lied. They claimed that it had the appearance of Russian disinformation but certainly none of them are on record stating they knew it was fake when they signed the document.

You got duped.

Can you link me where "the left" has claimed men can get pregnant?...or is that just more creepy bleeting of hyper partison tools?

wow ! what a weak deflection ! lol! you know good and well the lies the left spouted about Russian collusion and many dems do claim that men can get pregnant ! congrats lady you just proved that you are indeed a lefty .

You got duped.

:th_believecrap:

wow ! what a weak deflection ! lol! you know good and well the lies the left spouted about Russian collusion and many dems do claim that men can get pregnant ! congrats lady you just proved that you are indeed a lefty .
Again, you have no proof they lied...meaning you lied.

Everything else you post is gibberish.

I am still waiting for your proof.

Again, you have no proof they lied...meaning you lied.

Everything else you post is gibberish.

I am still waiting for your proof.

and even though they left the obstruction claim open in a desperate attempt to get Trump for something anything they proved nothing in that sphere of lies either ..:eusa_eh:

Last edited:

and even though they left the obstruction claim open in a desperate attempt to get Trump for something anything they proved nothing in that sphere of lies either ..:eusa_eh:
How does a republican investigation that investigated a republican investigation prove that the FBI lied about the Hunter Biden laptop?

Did you get your thread topics crossed? I have done that a couple times.

How does a republican investigation that investigated a republican investigation prove that the FBI lied about the Hunter Biden laptop?

Did you get your thread topics crossed? I have done that a couple times.
nope .... just giving viability to the fact that gov operatives are not above dirty tactics and lies .

nope .... just giving viability to the fact that gov operatives are not above dirty tactics and lies .
Agreed. That's why Republicans started the Mueller investigation. They didn't find much except some obstruction of justice and the campaign manager sharing polling data with Russia.

Forum List

Back