What Is The Wrong Track?

But how would I know I found the one you were talking about?

I told you why the country is heading in the wrong direction...Because of hyper-partisan people like you that put their party before the country. There are far too many of you all on both sides and it is fucking the country over.
I was asking for YOUR opinion, not any poll's opinion. Do you not have an opinion, or do you believe the country is on the right track. Apparently around 20% believe that. If you are one of them then you should just say that you think the country is on the right track.

Do you not have an opinion

This is now the 3rd time I will have given you my opinion

I told you why the country is heading in the wrong direction...Because of hyper-partisan people like you that put their party before the country. There are far too many of you all on both sides and it is fucking the country over.

This is now the 3rd time I will have given you my opinion

LOL. And yet you want to vote for a party yourself, thinking things will be different.

Certainly nobody condones the violent protests that occurred, not because of an election but because of civil rights, but that is not unusual in America's history.

What is unusual is sedition against the federal government that manifested based on election lies and was condoned and spearheaded by our own president.

America can and has survived violent protests, surviving sedition is much more serious and difficult. Especially when executive and congressional members advocate and protect it.

MAGA is a danger to our democracy.
where were the violent maga's when Trump was indicted ? could you imagine what would have happened if Obama was indicted ! people would still be rioting !

Last edited:
Certainly nobody condones the violent protests that occurred, not because of an election but because of civil rights, but that is not unusual in America's history.

What is unusual is sedition against the federal government that manifested based on election lies and was condoned and spearheaded by our own president.

America can and has survived violent protests, surviving sedition is much more serious and difficult. Especially when executive and congressional members advocate and protect it.

MAGA is a danger to our democracy.
so a bunch of elderly and middle aged people that were not armed with firearms and the majority of said people walked around taking selfies inside the capital was sedition eh ? ok lets say you are right ... so when leftists tried to storm the WH set fires and injured dozens of Secrete Service Members and the POTUS had to be moved to a secure bunker was that an act of sedition ? was that an insurrection ?

Last edited:
where were the violent maga's when Trump was indicted ? could you imagine what would have happened if Obama was indicted ! people would still be rioting !
The violence is silently pervasive in the form of death threats to officials involved in the indictment.

I disagree with your speculation regarding Obama.

so a bunch of elderly and middle aged people that were not armed with firearms and the majority of said people walked around taking selfies inside the capital was sedition eh ? ok lets say you are right ... so when leftists tried to storm the WH set fires and injured dozens of Secrete Service Members and the POTUS had to be moved to a secure bunker was that an act of sedition ? was that an insurrection ?

You didn't watch the Jan 6tu committee hearings, did you?

When someone says the crowd wasn't armed that is a big tell. Some in the crowd were armed and Trump knew some were armed when he sent them to the capital.

No, taking pictures is not sedition but thanks for your gas lighting.

No, it wasn't an act of sedition. It was an act of cowardice by Trump. We're any charged with sedition?

You didn't watch the Jan 6tu committee hearings, did you?

When someone says the crowd wasn't armed that is a big tell. Some in the crowd were armed and Trump knew some were armed when he sent them to the capital.

No, taking pictures is not sedition but thanks for your gas lighting.

No, it wasn't an act of sedition. It was an act of cowardice by Trump. We're any charged with sedition?
lol ! they werent charged because the left controls the doj leadership !

Leftists have been attacking several state capitols. government organizations are being controlled by the democratic party, there have been zero attempts to hang any VP, democrats have questioned elections for decades, the left eat up Russian disinformation.

The border is less secure now than it has ever been. All we need to do regarding inflation is to reverse democratic policies. Why are lefties trying to use government to further men claiming to be women?
You are way too politically brainwashed to be of any use in conducting an opinion poll. You clearly did not start this thread to have open discussions about any opinions. You started this thread just to push your extremely biased opinion about unidentified people you call "leftists".

You are way too politically brainwashed to be of any use in conducting an opinion poll. You clearly did not start this thread to have open discussions about any opinions. You started this thread just to push your extremely biased opinion about unidentified people you call "leftists".
You are way too politically brainwashed to be of any use in posting in this thread. You clearly did not read this thread to have open discussions about any opinions. You posted in this thread just to push your extremely biased opinion about unidentified people you call "brainwashed".

when i say doj i mean many of the upper echelon in the justice dept and intelligence communities .
Ahh, the deep state.

The eventual excuse triggered when a legitimate arguement can't be made.

Certainly nothing I say can say pierce that trope.

You have been well trained.

You are way too politically brainwashed to be of any use in posting in this thread. You clearly did not read this thread to have open discussions about any opinions. You posted in this thread just to push your extremely biased opinion about unidentified people you call "brainwashed".
All you did was repeat what I said about you. You are resorting to the old, childish 'am not/are too' kind of argument. I won't engage you at that level. Read your own responses on this thread to see how you are actively trying to push your personal political bias instead of actively attempting to realistically guide an open discussion.

All you did was repeat what I said about you. You are resorting to the old, childish 'am not/are too' kind of argument. I won't engage you at that level. Read your own responses on this thread to see how you are actively trying to push your personal political bias instead of actively attempting to realistically guide an open discussion.
That's because you are a hypocrite.

YES…Unequivocally YES!
You could point us to the data that proves that black people IN GENERAL have enhanced and improved America for core Americans…you can’t so you won’t.
You could point us to the data that proves that women don’t vote on emotion and that they are capable of voting us on a positive trajectory…you can’t so you won’t.
You don’t expect courageous, sane, unWoke, UnProgrammed folks to agree with your leftist manufactured political correctness do you? Unfortunately for you there are still many people who like facts and data and they develop opinions and positions based on that pesky truth you seem to hate.
MAGA In a nutshell. Why anyone would support such a policy is a mystery...

Forum List

Back