More Loonacy From Biden's Federal Government

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
With prices still high, few people approving of Biden's job performance, 70% of Americans saying the country is going in the wrong direction, and too many wars to keep track of, Biden thinks we should limit state's rights to post signs on federal highways. If they are too funny they must go. They believe the federal government must control absolutely everything. They're working full time on stupid stuff just like this.

I saw a funny one on the Veterans Hwy down here in Tampa over the holidays. I cant remember it, but I recall laughing and appreciating they were communicating safety while being humorous rather than just being dry old government shit.

The Democrats are dangerous totalitarians.
We have seen this sort of fanatical control freak politician behavior before with both the Marxists and the Fascists.
The Voters need to wake-up.
The Corrupt Democrat Fanatics are taking America down a dark path.

bidenisadictatorjghchchc.jpg

Wow, an 1100 page manual on new rules for eliminating quirky highway messages! Leave it to the democrats!

Wonder how many millions they spent on that?!

I actually liked those messages because their humorous nature invited people to actually READ THEM.
I thought the same thing. I wonder how much it cost taxpayers to pay for an 1100 page report on not making signs funny anymore. I'm a pretty good writer but I'd be hard pressed to make an 1100 page report on the subject.

I saw a funny one on the Veterans Hwy down here in Tampa over the holidays. I cant remember it, but I recall laughing and appreciating they were communicating safety while being humorous rather than just being dry old government shit.
I have seen several funny ones.

With prices still high, few people approving of Biden's job performance, 70% of Americans saying the country is going in the wrong direction, and too many wars to keep track of, Biden thinks we should limit state's rights to post signs on federal highways. If they are too funny they must go. They believe the federal government must control absolutely everything. They're working full time on stupid stuff just like this.

Just like in the UK, all these electronic signs are just a waste of money. I wonder how the human race managed before without them.

We get, "Wear seatbelts, it's the law", "Frustration causes accidents", "Water on the road", "Salt spreading", "Don't use your phone when driving", "Get your eyes checked". And then the usual Yellow and Red alerts for wind, rain, and snow. Every message is Fecking useless.

Maybe they have to put useless messages up like that because the education system is shite.

My ex wife when she was training to be a Primary school teacher came back home and said, "Wow, I didn't know the moon wasn't a source of light". I told her, "Omg, and you're teaching kids".

Wow, an 1100 page manual on new rules for eliminating quirky highway messages! Leave it to the democrats!

I actually liked those messages because their humorous nature invited people to actually READ THEM.
There is NOTHING Democrats don't want to micromanage and control. How many more billions of borrowed money will this require to administrate? Because mostly that's why stupid fuck Dems pass something, to create government admin jobs.

I thought the same thing. I wonder how much it cost taxpayers to pay for an 1100 page report on not making signs funny anymore. I'm a pretty good writer but I'd be hard pressed to make an 1100 page report on the subject.

I would think a sentence or a paragraph would do.

Can you imagine being a highway commission combing through 1100 pages trying to figure out if you've met all of the regulations? On a sign? No wonder government is so expensive. Meanwhile, the people writing these laws cannot tell me what a woman is.

ITMT, even worse is that this is 1100 pages more than the GOP has produced worthwhile in anything I'm aware of. These sign messages may be a stupid issue, but the Dems are actually getting it DONE and rubber-stamped whereas the GOP is getting NOTHING done I know of.

They just kinda spin in a circle sputtering their wings like a big moth as it prepares to croak.

There is NOTHING Democrats don't want to micromanage and control. How many more billions of borrowed money will this require to administrate? Because mostly that's why stupid fuck Dems pass something, to create government admin jobs.

Maybe the democrats can put a few million illegal border invaders in charge of highway sign management.

And all pertained to safety. Also all interstate highways sit on State owned rights of way. They should tell the feds to piss off.

I would think a sentence or a paragraph would do.

Can you imagine being a highway commission combing through 1100 pages trying to figure out if you've met all of the regulations? On a sign? No wonder government is so expensive. Meanwhile, the people writing these laws cannot tell me what a woman is.

ITMT, even worse is that this is 1100 pages more than the GOP has produced worthwhile in anything I'm aware of. These sign messages may be a stupid issue, but the Dems are actually getting it DONE and rubber-stamped whereas the GOP is getting NOTHING done I know of.

They just kinda spin in a circle sputtering their wings like a big moth as it prepares to croak.
I wonder how many pages it would take to define what a woman is?

Is there anything this regime does that isn’t 100% moronic?
NO only the one reasonable for changing him. Not the one who used lime green pants when Joe was rollin with the pope. I think Harris demoted that guy or grop him..

Forum List

Back