What Is The Republican Alternative To ObamaCare

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
And who is pushing it?

Does anyone really believe that the Republicans want to help Americans get good health insurance?

What is the Republican alternative to lies and fraud and telling people they're too stupid to understand that you're lying to them for their own good?

I hope it's something much more respectful of both their constituents and the democratic principles of our nation, but if it isn't and if I am made aware of that then I will reject it as strongly as I reject Obamacare.

What is the Republican alternative to lies and fraud and telling people they're too stupid to understand that you're lying to them for their own good?

I hope it's something much more respectful of both their constituents and the democratic principles of our nation, but if it isn't and if I am made aware of that then I will reject it as strongly as I reject Obamacare.
Your Honor I present to you Exhibit A:

A Republican responded by NOT answering the question.

Last edited:
First we are going to raise the voting age for federal elections to 26, if your too juvenile to provide yourself insurance, then voting is out of the question.

That makes just as much sense as the bull shit your dear leader was peddling today.

First we are going to raise the voting age for federal elections to 26, if your too juvenile to provide yourself insurance, then voting is out of the question.

That makes just as much sense as the bull shit your dear leader was peddling today.
Your Honor, I present to you Exhibit B:

Another Republican response that amounts to NOT having a solution.

Last edited:

Your Honor I present to you Exhibit A:

A Republican responded by NOT answering the question.

That's my answer to people who suggest that the only way Democrats will stop violating us is if we do something they consider somehow equivalent to what they did.

Democrats lied and violated democratic principles and have no moral ground to stand on.

The ends do not justify the means.

And who is pushing it?

Does anyone really believe that the Republicans want to help Americans get good health insurance?

Yes, and they have said it for years--but you and all your liberal friends never listened.

1. Insurance companies being able to cross state lines--bringing in more competition, thereby lowering premiums.
2 . Small business being able to group together to get the same lower rates as large corporations get, thereby making it affordable to cover employees that work for small business.
3. Tort reform

Sure sounds a hell of a lot better than what's going on today--doesn't it--:lol:

And who is pushing it?

Yes, and they have said it for years--but you and all your liberal friends never listened.

1. Insurance companies being able to cross state lines--bringing in more competition, thereby lowering premiums.
2 . Small business being able to group together to get the same lower rates as large corporations get, thereby making it affordable to cover employees that work for small business.
3. Tort reform

Sure sounds a hell of a lot better than what's going on today--doesn't it--:lol:

Obamacare goes in the opposite direction. Now not only can people not cross state lines to get insurance, they can't cross county lines. Competition has taken a huge hit.

And who is pushing it?

I hope not, but they'll probably push the same crap the Democrats did.

And who is pushing it?

Well considering Obamacare is going to cost Americans more money as just admitted by the Administration, I'm not seeing where the Affordable Care Act is affordable.

Not a lot on the plus side for what you consider "good health care" .

Revealed: Obamacare plans will cost MORE 'in many cases' even with government subsidies, officials admit for the first time

Obamacare plans cost more 'in many cases' even WITH government subsidies, Obama administration admits for the first time | Mail Online

Obviously, the GOP has no plan.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTyANr6zhdo]Mitch McConnell Struggles to Outline GOP Health Care Alternative - YouTube[/ame]

Doesn't matter what is said or not here, you will call people liars and push your commie bull shit, and from what I'm seeing people ain't going to play your game, good for them.

And who is pushing it?

1. Sell insurance across State lines to increase Competition and lower cost.

2. Tort reform. Most studies save this would save around $250 billion a year. That could help a lot of uninsured people, couldn't it?

3. Expand health savings accounts

4. Allow people with pre-existing conditions to get insurance, make it illegal to deny them insurance, and place them in risk pools that aggressively control costs.

Repeal and Replace the Job-Destroying Health Care Law - A Pledge to America - GOP.gov

Forum List

Back