What Is The Republican Alternative To ObamaCare

They have no alternative because the republican plan is already in place. It's called the Affordable Care Act.

The drooling, homosexual and host of MSNBC Hardball keeps asking this question. The answer is WTF are you talking about, and why present an issue as an ad hominem? The free markets don't need some fag from Kenya coming up with bullshit he doesn't even understand that conflicts with the free markets as a solution to problems that do not exist except for welfare folks (Obama's main voting block) and homosexual AIDS patients, according to left wingers!

Last edited:
What is the Republican alternative to lies and fraud and telling people they're too stupid to understand that you're lying to them for their own good?

I hope it's something much more respectful of both their constituents and the democratic principles of our nation, but if it isn't and if I am made aware of that then I will reject it as strongly as I reject Obamacare.
Your Honor I present to you Exhibit A:

A Republican responded by NOT answering the question.

That's my answer to people who suggest that the only way Democrats will stop violating us is if we do something they consider somehow equivalent to what they did.

Democrats lied and violated democratic principles and have no moral ground to stand on.

The ends do not justify the means.

That's not the point, Amelia. Repeal is only 10% of the issue - At this point in time the ACA can't simply be removed from the books, it needs to be replaced with something and I for one am open to suggestions.

If the republicans have a suggestion to replace it with something simpler that addresses things like preexisting conditions and the complete lack of competition among insurers, I'm all ears.

They have no alternative because the republican plan is already in place. It's called the Affordable Care Act.

The republican plan that received zero republican votes!

Unless a plan involves a massive government program and takeover of the insurance industry, liberals will not recognize it as a plan. That is why y'all are saying the republicans have no plan.

And who is pushing it?

Does anyone really believe that the Republicans want to help Americans get good health insurance?

There is any nor should their be obamacare is a law that should not have happen.

And more obviously, a POTUS who never should of been elected. What an epic failure on all counts

Move over Jimmy Carter.. There's a new loser in town

-Geaux

And who is pushing it?

Does anyone really believe that the Republicans want to help Americans get good health insurance?

There is no alternative needed. I was happy with the way it was

-Geaux

and when this ass clown gets canceled he will be whining like the ass hole he is

Meh.. They didn't cancel me, they raised my rate 76% for $168 a month so I could cover losers, malcontents and miscreants who have hands out the size of dumpsters.

Screw em

-Geaux

BS…..but let's assume for one moment that what you say is true…wouldn't talking it over and over and over and over until they could have reached a workable consensus been preferable to "passing the bill to find out what is in it"!?!?

I would guess that if the idiot Pelosi and the thug Reid had it to do over again - consensus would have been reached…..
For 2 decades Randall....don't you think that was long enough to talk it over and work somethin' out?

Horsehockey.

But what if it was? Look at what the Dems have done to themselves in the past month…they will most assuredly lose the House (again) and they WILL lose the Senate.

A man plotting suicide could not have done a better job of blowing his own brains out than what the Dems have (laughingly) done. As a staunch conservative, I saw this very thing happening when this "law" was passed without one republican vote. I have said many times on this very board that "Obarrycare would never see the light of day" and - lo and behold - it won't. Not in it's present form.

Republicans will stand around the Christmas Tree this year (NOT a "holiday tree") and celebrate the very best Christmas that they have ever had. The death of the Democrat rule in Washington. Hell, I'll hold a glass high for them as well!

Thank you Baby Jesus!!! :lol:

just like they did in virgina huh... the republicans won the governors office, both senate seats, the LT Governor, and the attorney general, right??? they didn't wow !!!! are you in for a rude awaking

Last edited:
And who is pushing it?

1. Sell insurance across State lines to increase Competition and lower cost.

Excellent idea, and yes it should have been done a long time ago. Ask your STATE governments why that never happened.

2. Tort reform. Most studies save this would save around $250 billion a year. That could help a lot of uninsured people, couldn't it?

I'd like to see that study.

3. Expand health savings accounts

Who the hell does that really help? Not working people that's for damned sure.

4. Allow people with pre-existing conditions to get insurance, make it illegal to deny them insurance, and place them in risk pools that aggressively control costs.

Allow them to get into high risk pools they cannot afford? (which is why that won't help)

The Ins companies do not have to DENY them insurance. They'll just jack up the premiums to reflect the additional risk (which is why that won't help)

The GOP doesnot really have "a plan" as is SO evident by the above.

Nothing there truly addresses the REAL problem.

What IS the real problem?

The COST of course!

Last edited:

It never fails to amuse me that dimocraps think asking, "Well, what was your alternative?" is a defense of the most inept, corrupt, dishonest, incompetent, stupid, lying bill in American History.

And I'm not kidding. Never in American History has a major, or even a MINOR, bill been such a clusterfuck, been so incompetently written, so misunderstood and so lied about.

What's our alternative? Simple, get stupid fucking dimocraps out of Office.

Not kidding, not being acerbic, not being smartass or partisan..... dimocraps are the dumbest, most dishonest motherfuckers on Earth......

Pelosi: “There Is Nothing” In Obamacare That Says “Your Insurance Company Should Cancel You”…

110113pelosics01-550x309.jpg

Wait, what? Then why are millions getting cancellation notices?

Via Weekly Standard:

One week ago, President Obama apologized for giving millions of Americans false assurances that they could keep their health care plans if they liked them. At a press conference Thursday evening, House Democratic leaders Nancy Pelosi, Steny Hoyer, Xavier Becerra, and Jim Clyburn were asked if they would like to apologize for making the same false claim. All of them declined.

“I don’t think there’s anything for us to apologize for,” said Clyburn.

“There is nothing in the Affordable Care Act that said that your insurance company should cancel you,” said Minority Leader Pelosi.

In fact, the Affordable Care Act says that plans purchased after March of 2010 must be cancelled, and the law also gave the administration the authority to write regulations that forced the cancellation of some policies that existed prior to March 2010.

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

For 2 decades Randall....don't you think that was long enough to talk it over and work somethin' out?

Horsehockey.

But what if it was? Look at what the Dems have done to themselves in the past month…they will most assuredly lose the House (again) and they WILL lose the Senate.

A man plotting suicide could not have done a better job of blowing his own brains out than what the Dems have (laughingly) done. As a staunch conservative, I saw this very thing happening when this "law" was passed without one republican vote. I have said many times on this very board that "Obarrycare would never see the light of day" and - lo and behold - it won't. Not in it's present form.

Republicans will stand around the Christmas Tree this year (NOT a "holiday tree") and celebrate the very best Christmas that they have ever had. The death of the Democrat rule in Washington. Hell, I'll hold a glass high for them as well!

just like the did in virgina huh... the republicans won the governors office, both senate seats, the LT Governor, and the attorney general, right??? they didn't wow !!!! are you in for a rude awaking

obamacare was your high water mark you're done.

There is no alternative needed. I was happy with the way it was

-Geaux

and when this ass clown gets canceled he will be whining like the ass hole he is

Meh.. They didn't cancel me, they raised my rate 76% for $168 a month so I could cover losers, malcontents and miscreants who have hands out the size of dumpsters.

Screw em

-Geaux

well then you deserved getting it raise .... making everybody paying for your bankruptcy ... and your a liar nobody gets a policy that's worth anything that's less the 168,dollars a month ... that would mean your policy was $40.32 a month ... yeah like that will work for ya when we start paying for your fat ass cause you filed Bankruptcy ...

that's the republican health care plan ... pay $40.13 month the bill comes to 179.500 dollars and this ass clowns does what???? he files for bankruptcy cause his health care plan just got canceled...

here's a Idea we let thess ass clowns have their $40.13 a month policies with tihis stipulation ... that they can't file any Bankruptcys for any medical cost ... if they lose their coverage they will have to be responsible for all of their medical expenses for the rest of their lives ... that sounds fair

Last edited:

Screw em

-Geaux

well the you deserved getting it raise .... making everybody paying for your bankruptcy ... and your a liar nobidy gets a policy thats worth anything thats less the 168,dollars a month that would mean your policy was $40.32 a month ... yeah like that will work for ya when we start pay for your fat ass cause you filed Bankruptcy ...

thats the republican health care plan pay $40.13 month the bill comes to 179.500 dollars and this ass clowns does what he files for bankruptcy cause his health care plan just got canceled...

here's a Idea we let thess ass clowns have their $40.13 a month policies with tihis stipulation ... that they can't file any Bankruptcys for any medical cost ... if they lose their coverage they will have to be responsible for all of their medical expenses for the rest of their lives ... that sounds fair

billy rockhead no more proof needed you're a dumb ass.

Horsehockey.

just like the did in virgina huh... the republicans won the governors office, both senate seats, the LT Governor, and the attorney general, right??? they didn't wow !!!! are you in for a rude awaking

obamacare was your high water mark you're done.

an boehner was your high water mark when he shut down the gubmnet ....we no your party is done cause we just pulled the fork out of ya....:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back