What Is The Republican Alternative To ObamaCare

"I hope it's something much more respectful of both their constituents and the democratic principles of our nation" You are disrespectful of the majority that voted twice for Obama, knowing that his signal legislation is ACA

"we are going to raise the voting age for federal elections to 26" no, we are not

And who is pushing it?

Does anyone really believe that the Republicans want to help Americans get good health insurance?

Yes, and they have said it for years--but you and all your liberal friends never listened.

1. Insurance companies being able to cross state lines--bringing in more competition, thereby lowering premiums.
2 . Small business being able to group together to get the same lower rates as large corporations get, thereby making it affordable to cover employees that work for small business.
3. Tort reform

Sure sounds a hell of a lot better than what's going on today--doesn't it--:lol:
And did the GOP, holding power from 1994 to 2006 with complacent Democrats, even make an attempt?

Hmmm the simple answer is as follows….

317 million people in the United States

360 Million spent on a web site that doesn't work

Give every American 1 million dollars and let them get their own policy.

Problem solved.

And who is pushing it?

Does anyone really believe that the Republicans want to help Americans get good health insurance?

They offered many alternatives, but alas it was always the Democrats shooting them down. I don't want hear it.

1459900_1397520343820278_233611949_n.jpg

Last edited:
Selling insurance across state lines is a States rights issue....States INSIST on governing the health care/insurance for their own citizens....

And who is pushing it?

They offered many alternatives, but alas it was always the Democrats shooting them down. I don't want hear it.

Yep…what was that rather famous quote? Oh yeah… "We don't need the damned republicans" as the door shut to the meetings.

The dems have made their beds. Now lie in them until 2014.

And who is pushing it?

Yep…what was that rather famous quote? Oh yeah… "We don't need the damned republicans" as the door shut to the meetings.

The dems have made their beds. Now lie in them until 2014.

Beds of nails. Yep, it's gonna hurt.

And who is pushing it?

seriously? they intentionally shot blanks....

BS…..but let's assume for one moment that what you say is true…wouldn't talking it over and over and over and over until they could have reached a workable consensus been preferable to "passing the bill to find out what is in it"!?!?

I would guess that if the idiot Pelosi and the thug Reid had it to do over again - consensus would have been reached…..

BS…..but let's assume for one moment that what you say is true…wouldn't talking it over and over and over and over until they could have reached a workable consensus been preferable to "passing the bill to find out what is in it"!?!?

I would guess that if the idiot Pelosi and the thug Reid had it to do over again - consensus would have been reached…..
For 2 decades Randall....don't you think that was long enough to talk it over and work somethin' out?

For 2 decades Randall....don't you think that was long enough to talk it over and work somethin' out?

Horsehockey.

But what if it was? Look at what the Dems have done to themselves in the past month…they will most assuredly lose the House (again) and they WILL lose the Senate.

A man plotting suicide could not have done a better job of blowing his own brains out than what the Dems have (laughingly) done. As a staunch conservative, I saw this very thing happening when this "law" was passed without one republican vote. I have said many times on this very board that "Obarrycare would never see the light of day" and - lo and behold - it won't. Not in it's present form.

Republicans will stand around the Christmas Tree this year (NOT a "holiday tree") and celebrate the very best Christmas that they have ever had. The death of the Democrat rule in Washington. Hell, I'll hold a glass high for them as well!

Thank you Baby Jesus!!! :lol:

Horsehockey.

But what if it was? Look at what the Dems have done to themselves in the past month…they will most assuredly lose the House (again) and they WILL lose the Senate.

A man plotting suicide could not have done a better job of blowing his own brains out than what the Dems have (laughingly) done. As a staunch conservative, I saw this very thing happening when this "law" was passed without one republican vote. I have said many times on this very board that "Obarrycare would never see the light of day" and - lo and behold - it won't. Not in it's present form.

Republicans will stand around the Christmas Tree this year (NOT a "holiday tree") and celebrate the very best Christmas that they have ever had. The death of the Democrat rule in Washington. Hell, I'll hold a glass high for them as well!

Thank you Baby Jesus!!! :lol:
Randall, I don't disagree with you on wishing that BOTH sides could have worked something out in congress....but both houses of Congress have lost all ability to work together and get anything respectable done...honestly, we should just send them all to the corner of the class and take away their pay....

I used to think ''compromise'' was a ''sin'' of sorts, but now I realize that ''compromise'' would really be a ''Miracle''....

You're a troll we get it.

What Is The sane Alternative To ObamaCare

Fixed it for ya.

"I hope it's something much more respectful of both their constituents and the democratic principles of our nation" You are disrespectful of the majority that voted twice for Obama, knowing that his signal legislation is ACA

Americans didn't knowingly vote to be lied to. Some voted for candidates who promised a health insurance remedy which was going to let them keep their doctors and reduce their family's insurance premiums by $2500 a year; others voted for candidates who promised to do their best to keep the worst of Obama's agenda in check.

As illustrated in the recent election for Virginia governor, a vote for a pro-ACA candidate is not a vote for the ACA. Democrats successfully made the theme for these elections to be, "Vote like your vagina depends on it." Not the economics of responsible health insurance reform.

If I am disrespectful of the majority, I am disrespectful of how they believed the lies of the Democrats. I am holding the politicians accountable for a higher standard. And I continue to hold the media accountable for not researching and reporting on the pertinent facts which would have helped the public make an informed vote and which would have curbed some of the abuses of the people in power.

You're a troll we get it.

What Is The sane Alternative To ObamaCare

Fixed it for ya.

Oh yes..

Listen here..a "sane" advocate for the "alternative".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3g2a3Gbe3w]Sarah Palin FULL Interview NBC Today Show. Sarah Palin Matt Lauer Interview - YouTube[/ame]

The "plan" starts at 2:06. I call it the "mad lib" plan because it's like the game mad lib where you string together words that you have no idea what the meaning of..are..

"Less tort reform"..

Gotta love it. :eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back