What Is The Real Reason Kari Lake Lost The Election?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I've been wondering that for awhile now. Was it really fraud, or did she legitimately lose for some strange reason beyond the realm of my understanding?

Well, damn, if this isn't sketchy. Um...Of course, democrats will lambaste anyone the questions the outcome as deniers and threats to our democracy. Of course, in a free and open democracy, we SHOULD be able to question any election result and have them examined. You would think. Democrats think that's a HUGE threat to Democracy. Explain this to me: HOW is that a threat?

Apologies, I meant to say psychotic bitch.

She's a loon.

D'uh!

What does that have to do with getting the job done? Trump's an asshole but he was a GREAT president and maybe she is maybe she isn't,.. but like I said before, that's completely irrelevant. Katie Hobbs is probably worse anyways.

Well, damn, if this isn't sketchy. Um...Of course, democrats will lambaste anyone the questions the outcome as deniers and threats to our democracy. Of course, in a free and open democracy, we SHOULD be able to question any election result and have them examined. You would think. Democrats think that's threat to Democracy.
Umh…wait a sec…how many audits and court challenges have we had? I lost count. Republicans seem to be suffering from a collective onset of acute dementia.

What does that have to do with getting the job done? Trump's an asshole but he was a GREAT president and maybe she is maybe she isn't,.. but like I said before, that's completely irrelevant. Katie Hobbs is probably worse anyways.
Because because because FEELINGS always TRUMP good decision making.

Irrelevant.

You asked why she lost. She lost because she's a loon.

E-fucking-nough already!

So,.. once again it looks like you're in retreat mode instead of answering the damn question.

Is that why you precious snowflakes can't accept that your Orange Jesus lost?

Snowflake?

Trump didn't die on the cross for my sins, walk on water, raise the dead, or turn water into wine.

Forum List

Back