Grade every major city you have lived

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Phoenix - B .. summer is too long and too hot

Portland - B - too much rain and all leftist . People very friendly and white !!!

Las Vegas - C - 3rd World Ciry
Tucson - C- - 4th world city

Detroit - F . Bad weather and bad demographics

Atlanta / Chicago- F Demographics are terrible.
Only their 1 yr for each

When I lived there...
San Diego was a 9... today its a 4....
Los Angeles was a 7... today its a 1
Where I live today.... is not a major city... its barely a town... and I love it...

When I lived there...
Where I live today.... is not a major city... its barely a town... and I love it...
yes, I understand. I live in a fairly large town right now but if I had my druthers, I'd probably live...

I don't know. I guess God doesn't want me in some small town. in the Bible (Old T) it says that the will of God will be accomplished through Jesus (doesn't use his name, though)

Well, I have tried for years to be in God's will... It took me a long time to get a sense that I was..

because maybe I wasn't.. for a long time..

Anyhow, I guess what I'm saying is
I just try to do what I'm told

lol

When I lived there...
California was sweet right up until 1981..when Reagan balanced the budget by dismantling the best mental health system in the country, if not the world.
Literally overnight hordes of mumbly-people invaded everywhere. They were closing institutions and busing patients to downtown Sacramento, San Francisco, San Bernadino, San Diego and LA.
That was the canary in the coal mine..along with Prop. 13.

When I lived there...

SD is the new illegal Allen crossing now .
They are walking around everywhere

yes, I understand. I live in a fairly large town right now but if I had my druthers, I'd probably live...

I don't know. I guess God doesn't want me in some small town. in the Bible (Old T) it says that the will of God will be accomplished through Jesus (doesn't use his name, though)

Well, I have tried for years to be in God's will... It took me a long time to get a sense that I was..

lol
I'd like to be in God's will..but I feel I'm likely to go first.~

I wonder what he'll leave you? Coupon for free loaves and fishes--for life?

SD is the new illegal Allen crossing now .
They are walking around everywhere
New?? They've been crossing there for over a hundred years.
I know a guy who takes his boat to Encinada....loads up some rich folk...drops them off at the pier in Long Beach---i asked him who they were..he replied "Rich"

lol
God wants just two things of you... to be kind and to be happy... that's really all he wants.....

California was sweet right up until 1981..when Reagan balanced the budget by dismantling the best mental health system in the country, if not the world.
Literally overnight hordes of mumbly-people invaded everywhere. They were closing institutions and busing patients to downtown Sacramento, San Francisco, San Bernadino, San Diego and LA.
That was the canary in the coal mine..along with Prop. 13.
Read this... it spells out exactly what was going on back during Reagans governorship... It even taught me some things I didn't know... The smaller kinder more compassionate clinics were never built.... and the mumblers as you put it had no place to go but the streets....

Read this... it spells out exactly what was going on back during Reagans governorship... It even taught me some things I didn't know... The smaller kinder more compassionate clinics were never built.... and the mumblers as you put it had no place to go but the streets....

I know bro...I lived through it. a lot of folks were all for it, at least at first.

I know bro...I lived through it. a lot of folks were all for it, at least at first.
People were appalled at the conditions in these mega hospitals and the treatment by the under staffed over worked people running the place... so the plan was to go smaller and the leadership changed and it never happened... just like government... all talk no action...

People were appalled at the conditions in these mega hospitals and the treatment by the under staffed over worked people running the place... so the plan was to go smaller and the leadership changed and it never happened... just like government... all talk no action...
Eh..it was all about the money...same with Brown and the big prison release...now everyone is appalled at the homelessness..go figger~

Eh..it was all about the money...same with Brown and the big prison release...now everyone is appalled at the homelessness..go figger~
Yep and now some beach communities in CA are paying people to leave homeless encampments... they just keep piling one dumb thing on another in CA...

This country won’t survive much longer

This is not a country aka nation.
Nations have borders, a culture. We have neither.
Multiculture divides a nation, till it ceases to be a nation.
Nothing new all empires fall sooner or later; America just fell sooner than most.

click on image to enlarge.
1716171221480.png

Watch this 3-minute film, We have had many traitors in past 120 years.

Last edited:
I was born just minutes away from Jacksonville, FL. When I was four and a half years old, I moved to an area of northern Kentucky which was just minutes away from Cincinnati, OH. I was there for almost ten years. Ever since July of 1996, I've lived just 45 minutes away from Knoxville, TN. I can't give the Florida area a grade because I don't remember it well enough. My life in northern Kentucky had both its good and bad moments which is how it is here in east TN too and so to be 100% honest and fair, I don't know what grade I would give any of the areas that I have lived in.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back