What is the largest industry in the US??

DiamondDave

Army Vet
Jun 30, 2008
MD, on the Potomac River
I will give you a hint... it is a multi-trillion industry... It produces no tangible good or product

It is literally amazing that this is the case.. that it is government and that the only reason behind this is the power to tax and spend almost at will... taking monies from the businesses and earners at such an alarming rate... wasting such takings at an even more alarming rate...

How on earth did we ever get to this state?? Does anyone else find this utterly disturbing and disgusting??

I will give you a hint... it is a multi-trillion industry... It produces no tangible good or product

It is literally amazing that this is the case.. that it is government and that the only reason behind this is the power to tax and spend almost at will... taking monies from the businesses and earners at such an alarming rate... wasting such takings at an even more alarming rate...

How on earth did we ever get to this state?? Does anyone else find this utterly disturbing and disgusting??

AND here are some examples of the STUPID USE of our TAX money!!!

- $2.6 million training Chinese prostitutes to drink more responsibly
on the job

- The (NIH) spent nearly $442,340 to study male prostitutes in
Vietnam and their social setting.

REALLY???

NOW the answer to your question how did we get here???

BLAME the mainstream Media!
The MSM is made up of 60s radicals (I know cause I was part of the journalism classes in the 60s these SDS/Weathermen attended!!!) and their agenda of destroying capitalism, installing communism has been constantly promoted in their BIASED output!
Proof?
From the mouth of ONE of these MSM editors..Evan Thomas!

"There is a liberal bias. It's demonstrable. You look at some statistics. About 85 percent of the reporters who cover the White House vote Democratic, they have for a long time.
There is a, particularly at the networks, at the lower levels, among the editors and the so-called infrastructure, there is a liberal bias.-

George W. Bush Transcript

This liberal/Democrat bias began in earnest in 2000 and has grown so blatant further proof comes from the FACT that:

"144 journalists who made political contributions from 2004 through the start of the 2008 campaign, according to the public records of the Federal Election Commission.
Most of the newsroom checkbooks leaned to the left:
125 journalists gave to Democrats and liberal causes.

Only 17 gave to Republicans.
Two gave to both parties."
Journalists give campaign cash - politics - msnbc.com

So blame the MSM for this current NANNY STATE condition!

Forum List

Back