New Republican meme

they dont like vetting.

Yet it was fine for their side to create out right LIES about Obama for years

Yes, telling the truth about GOP candidates is considered dirty pool. Bringing up things that they have said in their past is even dirtier. And bringing up things that their ex-wives have said is the dirtiest of all. LOL!!!!!!!!

Why do you have a problem playing by the same rules established by Democrat party candidates?

The liberal Democrat Parody ploy is crystal clear.

You idiots actually imagine that you have the right to pick the nominee of the "other" Party so that you can run the candidate of your choice against a candidate of your choice.

That's all well and good.

But when anybody calls you on what you are obviously doing -- what you are all about -- you act all outwaged!

"Those wascally Wepublicans are twying to tell us that we can't cwiticize their candidates!"

But, of course, nobody is saying any such thing.

Many of us are simply noting what you fubars are attempting to do. And we're exposing you for what you are.

I can see why that would offend you.

If some tv comedy writers had created this a couple years ago, with the characters exactly as they are in real life...a Bachmann, a Perry, a Newt, a Cain, a Mitt, etc., etc., doing little different than what they've done in real life for the past 6 months or so...

they could have had a mega-hit sitcom.

Don't talk about our candidates! No one should discuss any of their scandals, unethical behavior, or questionable dealings.

Best primary season ever.

typical lib spin

everybody knows mimes don't talk; it's not a partisan thing

jebus!

Now Del, I didn't take you for a typical 'Conservative'. I thought you could read with comprehension.

Ok, ok. I do understand satire.:lol:

You idiots actually imagine that you have the right to pick the nominee of the "other" Party so that you can run the candidate of your choice against a candidate of your choice.

But when anybody calls you on what you are obviously doing -- what you are all about -- you act all outwaged!

"Those wascally Wepublicans are twying to tell us that we can't cwiticize their candidates!"

Many of us are simply noting what you fubars are attempting to do. And we're exposing you for what you are.

Do you honestly think the Democrats prefer to run against Romney, as opposed to any of these others who fall out of the clown car one by one?

Seriously?

Your silliness reminded me of the hearings that will take place 10:00am with DOE Chu on Solyndra. Maybe hearings will continue for Fast and Furious will be on the list in the near future again.

the republican party is being damaged by the clowns the right is putting up.

This is the tea party effect.

Only the poeople willing to spout what the TP people want to hear can get anywhere this year.

Its why the decent republicans said fuck no to running this time arround.

LOL! You are one of the most guilty of this meme.

And I am not offended, I am vastly amused. :thup:

I'm amused that Ravi lacked the courage to mention Newt specifically. :lol:

And now she'll claim that her OP wasn't about Newt, but a general statement about republicans.

And of course she will be lying...

...again.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Do you honestly think the Democrats prefer to run against Romney, as opposed to any of these others who fall out of the clown car one by one?

Seriously?

Do you seriously believe your fraudulent little question has any meaning?

Seriously?

Romney is a GOP-lite version of a Democratic.

He might as well BE President Obama with just a few differences. Differences you guys can live with.

If, as expected, President Obama is unable to garner re-election, then it is certainly in the interest of you liberal Democratics to have a squishy-soft liberal RINO taking over. Certainly a far better outcome, from your jaundiced perspectives, than to have a person with actual conservative merit -- and juice.

Moreover, you guys -- having recognized how much in peril the Obama re-election effort is -- would DEARLY love to eek out an electoral win by putting up the one GOP candidate with the least persuasive capability to criticize "Obamacare."

Of COURSE you guys want to orchestrate things to get the GOP to put Romney in the role of GOP nominee.

LOL! You are one of the most guilty of this meme.

And I am not offended, I am vastly amused. :thup:

You are one of the most transparent of the fraudsters.

I am not offended, either. I laugh at how absurd you are. Keep up the mediocre and transparent hack work, Raving Tool. :clap2:

Don't talk about our candidates! No one should discuss any of their scandals, unethical behavior, or questionable dealings.

typical lib spin

everybody knows mimes don't talk; it's not a partisan thing

jebus!

What the hell are you talking about?

Mamas talk.

And sometimes they talk too much. That's when you've got to shut them up...

Let's remember what Newt Gingrich famously said a few months ago:

"So let me say on the record, any ad which quotes what I said on Sunday is a falsehood."

I think that fits in quite well with the theme here...

If some tv comedy writers had created this a couple years ago, with the characters exactly as they are in real life...a Bachmann, a Perry, a Newt, a Cain, a Mitt, etc., etc., doing little different than what they've done in real life for the past 6 months or so...

they could have had a mega-hit sitcom.

Apparently they don't mind if we point out Mitten's flaws.....:lol: Only the others make them squirm.

I wonder why that is....

At least we aren't screaming RACIST every time ANYTHING is questioned.

All our potentials are being vetted, by a mostly hostile press, unlike Obama who was given a pass on everything from ties to avowed Communists to domestic terrorists.

So, what's Obama going do if it is Cain? Newt?

Bring up shit we already know? Nope.. Obama's in big trouble because he has nothing to run on and anything he brings up on the opposition will be old news.

He's toast.

Ah, well they sure have enough of them.

Did you catch Cain on that interview trying to figure out his position on Lybia and how he agrees, if he does, with Obama? :eusa_eh:

I thought he was sleeping there for a couple of minutes.

Forum List

Back