What is really allowed for women in the US?

Wags Wearing Wigs Concocting an American House of Lords

That fat and overbearing Sacred Cow, the Constitution, is an anti-democratic manifesto and a blueprint for elitist tyranny. Political bullies want to browbeat us into worshiping it like the Fundamentalists worship the Bible. A free country would have treated it like a temporary start-up document, to be superseded by all subsequent laws, with those laws passed by national referendums given absolute priority.
Anti-American. Are you in Russia?

Good...in some ways, we are better fighters. Guaranteed we are better fighters than you.
Yes, if we tie our hands and take off our underpants, you can try to hit the balls with your sharp heel

Yes, if we tie our hands and take off our underpants, you can try to hit the balls with your sharp heel
Some women in the IDF have seen action as border guards. I told you why women were taken out of combat units after the 1948 war. Maybe you understand maybe not.

Some women in the IDF have seen action as border guards. I told you why women were taken out of combat units after the 1948 war. Maybe you understand maybe not.
This is a mockery of women. Violation of women's rights.

For example, the Pentagon allowed women to serve in combat units in 2015. Is it legal?

The constitution does not declare any rights for women other than voting.
Voting rights for women is an amendment. Granting them the right to vote is based on all men being created equal. Why do you have this problem with civil rights? Even Muslims recognize the rights of women. Look at Jim Crow. That was an economic disaster for the South. Are you from some throwback culture?

In my country we all have to serve. it is your duty unless exempt for religous reasons. It is different for the men. They must serve longer and train more for combat.
Israel?

Even Muslims recognize the rights of women.
Muslims are descended from a matriarchy. I recognize women's rights, but these are women's rights. To be protected, the right to motherhood, to femininity. I would introduce a ban on the exploitation of women in hard male labor and so on.

This is a fraud. Men and women are different and have different rights. What is allowed for a woman should not be allowed for a man.

surada By the way, in our labor code there are restrictions for women on hard work and heavy lifting. Doesn't it exist in the US?

By the way, the 19th amendment was adopted in the 20th century
Not modern 20th century. It was at the very beginning of the twentieth century, with a 19th century mentality still going on.
Anyway, the founding fathers didn't forbid women from anything, they simply said "PEOPLE."

Voting rights for women is an amendment. Granting them the right to vote is based on all men being created equal. Why do you have this problem with civil rights? Even Muslims recognize the rights of women. Look at Jim Crow. That was an economic disaster for the South. Are you from some throwback culture?
Saudi Arabia has recently given women the right to vote the right to drive and form their own sports leagues because the Crown Prince wants to modernize the country. He has taken power away from the religious police. However women in most Arab or Moslem nations do not the same rights I do.

Muslims are descended from a matriarchy. I recognize women's rights, but these are women's rights. To be protected, the right to motherhood, to femininity. I would introduce a ban on the exploitation of women in hard male labor and so on.

This is a fraud. Men and women are different and have different rights. What is allowed for a woman should not be allowed for a man.
Childbearing doesn't mean a woman can't be a master welder or a Bank president. Where are you from? Strong men support women just as they are hardwired to protect and provide.

the founding fathers didn't forbid women from anything
There was no need to specifically forbid because everything is forbiden by default, that goes without saying.
with a 19th century mentality still going on.
There is no "20th century mentality", just the chatter of scammers that we will wipe away like light dust from the rock of millennia.

Saudi Arabia has recently given women the right to vote the right to drive and form their own sports leagues because the Crown Prince wants to modernize the country. He has taken power away from the religious police. However women in most Arab or Moslem nations do not the same rights I do.
The problem was that there were no traffic cops or roadside assistance or facilities for women and families. About 25 years ago Salman and King Abdullah started building those services. Bedouin women have been driving for 50 years.

The problem was that there were no traffic cops or roadside assistance or facilities for women and families. About 25 years ago Salman and King Abdullah started building those services. Bedouin women have been driving for 50 years.
There is generally no patriarchy other than window dressing. This is not a culture where patriarchy could take root. They are constantly fidgeting, separating marital relations from the man-loving Sufi poets , constantly trying to demonstrate masculinity where it is difficult to see it under a microscope. This is the same as in Russia, in the Caucasus.
They live in mountainous areas and they even have almost no mountainskiers. They attack guys in droves and say that they act like real men. They recruit guys from Central Asia and Russia to their fight-clubs, and the public thinks that they are all Caucasians and so on. There are millions of tricks, all this is done precisely in order to be respected by those peoples who are now labeled "gender equality". See how Nurmagomedov behaves. He avoids fights, he hangs on leg instead of fighting, he takes off his underpants to weigh in, and he yells on every corner that he is a "man"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back