What is really allowed for women in the US?

You said that the constitution is an infringement of rights. Leave me alone.

No, dumb shit. That's what you thought I said, because you're illiterate.

And any time being confronted and challenged, instead of the applause you thought you were going to get for your whiny, bitter hatred of women, is too much for you to handle, the solution is for YOU to go cry back in your basement. It will not ever be for you to snivel "Leave me alone" and get your way.

So long as you're spewing ignorance and I continue to find it amusing to expose you as a tiny-dicked moron, I will continue posting. Butch up (which would probably help with your persistent virginity) or YOU leave.

Only Subhuman Bandits Would Have Settled in a Desert

"Allah" is a borrowing from the evolutionary advanced Indo-Europeans. It is similar to "helios," the first idea of a god, the Sun.

Allah is the same as the Christian Elloh. This mythology is borrowed from the Sumerian-Akkadian myths, it has always had a Semitic origin. This Allah is an approximate analogue of the god Anu and his retinue. The Aryan gods came to Babylon later, it was Bell, from whom the Semitic Baal comes. Also known as Marduk. This is the Heaven Bull, which was the personification of the Bright Sky as well. Surya was directly the solar god there.
This is the son of Aditi, one of the Aditya brothers, I don’t know who it was in Babylon, but this is the immediate predecessor of the Greek Helios.

Last edited:
Quote:
"
Only people who own land can vote

Declaration of Independence signed. Right to vote during the Colonial and Revolutionary periods is restricted to property owners - most of whom are white male Protestants over the age of 21. But, New Jersey's constitution of the same year enfranchised all adult inhabitants who owned a specified amount of property, including women.

"

Apparently this should be interpreted as follows: any white owner of the land has the right to vote in the general case.

The shameful British and Prussian colonialism has always been feminist. There women sat on thrones.

Quote:
"
Only people who own land can vote

Declaration of Independence signed. Right to vote during the Colonial and Revolutionary periods is restricted to property owners - most of whom are white male Protestants over the age of 21. But, New Jersey's constitution of the same year enfranchised all adult inhabitants who owned a specified amount of property, including women.

"

Apparently this should be interpreted as follows: any white owner of the land has the right to vote in the general case.

The shameful British and Prussian colonialism has always been feminist. There women sat on thrones.

Quote FROM WHAT, moron? I have already noticed that you're illiterate, but see if you can concentrate and understand this question: Where does the CONSTITUTION restrict voting to whites, males, landowners, or anyone else?

I did not ask you to smugly quote me your talking points ordering you to "know" this, and I do not appreciate you wasting my time or my screen space answering the question you WISH I had asked, in order to avoid the question I did ask.

Forum List

Back