What is Obama's vision for the future?

Finish our commitment in Afghanistan, continue the recovery, implement Obamacare, start paying down the deficit, increase foreign trade, appoint a non-ideologue to replace Scalia, probably cash for clunkers II to help the auto industry further....et. al.

This post is almost as hilarious as Sallow's was. Almost.

Finish our commitment in Afghanistan, continue the recovery, implement Obamacare, start paying down the deficit, increase foreign trade, appoint a non-ideologue to replace Scalia, probably cash for clunkers II to help the auto industry further....et. al.

All talking points with NO specifics

Intelligent health system, defense cuts, energy plan, immigration reform, tax rise on the bloated rich, education and training reform, financial regulation, growth of the nonrich and the country who have been slowly ruined underVoodoo and Reaganism...

Romney's BS W clone plan will continue to turn us into the world's biggest banana republic.See sig 1.. and continue making crazy mainstream- sig pp3..

Intelligent health system, defense cuts, energy plan, immigration reform, tax rise on the bloated rich, education and training reform, financial regulation, growth of the nonrich and the country who have been slowly ruined underVoodoo and Reaganism...

Romney's BS W clone plan will continue to turn us into the world's biggest banana republic.See sig 1.. and continue making crazy mainstream- sig pp3..

Are we supposed to take serious the words of someone who clearly didn't pass 5th grade English?

I agree. Nobody has ever proven that LHO acted alone. However they DID prove beyond a doubt that he could have.

Compared to some of your whoppers, it's a eulogy.

How much power do you think a president has to directly grow the economy?

COP OUT

The President can control many things simply by leading congress in the right direction. Obama didn't attempt to lead congress, he attempted to allow Nancy and Harry to Rule Congress and Dictate how things were going to be.

A president who can bring both sides to the table, and do what ever it takes to make them get things done, on a Bi Partisan Basis. Is exactly what this country needs.

I think Romney is more like that guy, than Obama Personally.

What should scare Obama supporters most about last weeks Debate. Is Romney did a fair Job of Highlighting that he has worked with the other side as a Governor of a very Democrat State and got things done, and he can do that as President. It should scare them because that is what most Americans want. Especially the Independents and Moderates. we want someone who will bring the sides back to the Table, and check the Power of the Left and the Right in our Government.

all sensible people should want the same.

Last edited:
Call me an alarmist, but there seems to be little doubt about Obama's intention to expand democracy in Africa. A combat brigade of US troops has been ordered to Africa by Obama.

"The creeping U.S. military involvement in long-simmering African conflicts, however, carries risks. Some State Department officials have expressed reservations about the militarization of U.S. foreign policy on the continent. They have argued that most terrorist cells in Africa are pursuing local aims, not global ones, and do not present a direct threat to the United States." This is a five page investigative report undertaken by the Washington Post.

U.S. expands secret intelligence operations in Africa - The Washington Post

"In the same spirit, last March, as the Arab Spring wave moved east from Tunisia, Obama backed the Djibouti regime of Ismail Omar Guelleh against pro-democracy protesters, apparently because the tiny dictatorship hosts several thousand US African Command (AfriCom) troops at Washington's only solely-owned base in Africa."

"Obama also infamously extended red-carpet treatment to world-class kleptocrat tyrant Ali Bongo 15 months ago, thanks to Gabon's oil reserves. This was followed by a similarly controversial invitation in April to Ethiopia's then prime minister Meles Zenawi, rebuffing valid complaints from Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International leaders: "The US, World Bank, and other states and institutions have shown little or no attention to Ethiopia's worsening human rights record."

"And last year, citing US national security interests, Obama issued a waiver for more than $200m in military aid to allied regimes in Somalia, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Libya, South Sudan and Yemen in spite of a 2008 US law prohibiting such funding because of their armies' abuse of child soldiers."

An election win for Barack Obama would be best prospect for Africa | World news | guardian.co.uk

Well, the plan is in place to withdraw from Afghanistan. I would imagine that the last ones out would be the military police and logistics MOS's.

As we saw this week with another month of positive job growth, the recovery is underway. I think if we continue on this streak, the recovery will continue.

As the recovery continues and we start getting more tax receipts from those that have jobs, we're able to start paying down the deficit. Also with greater taxes on the wealthiest Americans, we can get there a bit.

Increasing foreign trade....pretty self explanatory.

Appointing a non-ideologue to replace Antonin Scalia...again, what do you need explained to you there?

I could see another little program like CFCII; I threw that one in there but it is just about the only thing the President can do on his own. Congress isn't going to let him do anything; that has been proven.

Well, the plan is in place to withdraw from Afghanistan. I would imagine that the last ones out would be the military police and logistics MOS's.

As we saw this week with another month of positive job growth, the recovery is underway. I think if we continue on this streak, the recovery will continue.

As the recovery continues and we start getting more tax receipts from those that have jobs, we're able to start paying down the deficit. Also with greater taxes on the wealthiest Americans, we can get there a bit.

Appointing a non-ideologue to replace Antonin Scalia...again, what do you need explained to you there?

I could see another little program like CFCII; I threw that one in there but it is just about the only thing the President can do on his own. Congress isn't going to let him do anything; that has been proven.

Yes we are recovering......at a snail's pace. Several major economists are predicting that at this rate it will take us until 2018 to fully recover.

Nothing like a lost generation eh?

Fuck that. Vote Romney

Yes we are recovering......at a snail's pace. Several major economists are predicting that at this rate it will take us until 2018 to fully recover.

Fuck that. Vote Romney

We saw Romney's plans--2007 and 2008. No regulation on banks, tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans, wages stagnant, followed by a $700B bailout. Bush's 3rd term won't happen.

Fuck that. Vote Romney

We saw Romney's plans--2007 and 2008. No regulation on banks, tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans, wages stagnant, followed by a $700B bailout. Bush's 3rd term won't happen.

Boooooooosh

Idiot

Fuck that. Vote Romney

Boooooooosh
Idiot

Birther
Idiot

Obama's accomplishments and plan for the future (just a few):

He will preseve women's and minority rights. He will fund the hiring of more teachers (instead of fewer when Romney does away with the dept. of education) and fund school improvement both in the cirriculum and infrastructer. He will withdraw troops from Afghanistan helping the budget. He more than likely won't start needless wars such as the one in Iraq. He will help increase student loans and lower interest for repayment. He has and will increase benefits for veterans. He will continue and perhaps tighten sanctions for Iran. Will increase conditions to close the dirtiest power plants. Signed Lily Ledbetter law and will protect and increase policies for equal pay for women. He has and will continue to improve food safety. Will continue to expand wilderness and watershed improvements. He helped give the FDA the power to regulate tobacco. Passed and will stand behind the Fair Sentencing Act. Will continue to invest in renewable technoloby. He cracked down on bad for profit colleges by having the dept. of education to fight predatory hikes in tuition. Pushed and approved funding to federal broadband which will ultimate spill over into the private sector. Expanded and will protect federal funding to stem cell research. Has done as much as he can to improve the economy (no president can totally turn things around or fix it).,

He will continue working for ALL the American people, protecting civil rights and other things that benefit them, especially the lower and middle class.

For the future among other things his second-term priorities will be reforming the immigration system; remaking the nation’s energy policy so it addresses “the long-term challenges. . . . of energy independence and climate change”; doing more to ensure that “people who don’t have work can find work” and that “our housing system is working for everybody”; pushing forward on education reform; and executing an “effective transition out of Afghanistan.”

There is qute a bit more but you get the picture (of course most republicans won't agree with all this or don't like it), which is precisely why I don't want Romney who will try to do away with most of it.

Obama's accomplishments and plan for the future (just a few):

He will preseve women's and minority rights. He will fund the hiring of more teachers (instead of fewer when Romney does away with the dept. of education) and fund school improvement both in the cirriculum and infrastructer. He will withdraw troops from Afghanistan helping the budget. He more than likely won't start needless wars such as the one in Iraq. He will help increase student loans and lower interest for repayment. He has and will increase benefits for veterans. He will continue and perhaps tighten sanctions for Iran. Will increase conditions to close the dirtiest power plants. Signed Lily Ledbetter law and will protect and increase policies for equal pay for women. He has and will continue to improve food safety. Will continue to expand wilderness and watershed improvements. He helped give the FDA the power to regulate tobacco. Passed and will stand behind the Fair Sentencing Act. Will continue to invest in renewable technoloby. He cracked down on bad for profit colleges by having the dept. of education to fight predatory hikes in tuition. Pushed and approved funding to federal broadband which will ultimate spill over into the private sector. Expanded and will protect federal funding to stem cell research. Has done as much as he can to improve the economy (no president can totally turn things around or fix it).,

He will continue working for ALL the American people, protecting civil rights and other things that benefit them, especially the lower and middle class.

For the future among other things his second-term priorities will be reforming the immigration system; remaking the nation’s energy policy so it addresses “the long-term challenges. . . . of energy independence and climate change”; doing more to ensure that “people who don’t have work can find work” and that “our housing system is working for everybody”; pushing forward on education reform; and executing an “effective transition out of Afghanistan.”

There is qute a bit more but you get the picture (of course most republicans won't agree with all this or don't like it), which is precisely why I don't want Romney who will try to do away with most of it.

You lost me with your first sentence. Obama MANUFACTURED the so called war on women. Dumbest political shit ever. I only hope most Americans don't fall for that crap.

I didn't read the rest of your post after that ridiculous start

Forum List

Back