What is lawfare

Yes. No other ex president, to date has flaunted our laws like trump has. If someone else was as unethical as trump, they would certainly deserve exactly what trump is receiving.
Now you seem to be showing your true colors, dishonest unethical and willing to do ANYTHING for your agenda. TDS has caused many to die in this country, very serious mental disorder. We cannot stoop to treating people differently according to their politics race sex or Creed.

Screenshot_20220812-082741_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Now you seem to be showing your true colors, dishonest unethical and willing to do ANYTHING for your agenda. TDS has caused many to die in this country, very serious mental disorder. We cannot stoop to treating people differently according to their politics race sex or Creed.

View attachment 899053
I never said they should be treated differently for any of the reasons you list. I said they should be treated differently for the different crimes they committed. Trump is the only ex president to have committed his particular list of crimes, and should be treated accordingly.

Good. I'm finally getting a strait answer. Now for specifics instead of generalities that can mean damn near anything. Which specific laws do you want to change to prevent what you call lawfare? Should multiple sets of fake electoral college electors be allowed?

I guess if you allow fake ballots that can't be tied to a legal registered living voter you're probably setting yourself up for having to allow fake electoral college electors.

I guess if you allow fake ballots that can't be tied to a legal registered living voter you're probably setting yourself up for having to allow fake electoral college electors.
I've heard about fake ballots, but nobody ever presented credible evidence that they ever happened. You find something new, or just the same old silly claims?

I've heard about fake ballots, but nobody ever presented credible evidence that they ever happened. You find something new, or just the same old silly claims?

There's tons of information showing where ballots have been destroyed, ballot counts that don't match registered voter counts, ballots counted that lacked chain of custody, ballots counted that had no signature matching...

Exactly....Using the process of defending yourself against a slew of preposterous charges as the punishment.

Ok great. Let’s start with the oldest charges. The ones you say are preposterous.

When did it become preposterous to consider it a crime to illegally retain classified documents? When did lying to Federal Agents, which was a felony, become a right the Founders expected the people to know about? When did lying to a court become not only accepted but expected?

I never said they should be treated differently for any of the reasons you list. I said they should be treated differently for the different crimes they committed. Trump is the only ex president to have committed his particular list of crimes, and should be treated accordingly.
Trump stole no classified documents. Biden did. Its very simple

There's tons of information showing where ballots have been destroyed, ballot counts that don't match registered voter counts, ballots counted that lacked chain of custody, ballots counted that had no signature matching...
Rudy described that perfectly.
"We have plenty of theories, but we don't have any evidence"

Trump is the only ex president to have committed his particular list of crimes, and should be treated accordingly.
OK, show proof that no former president applied for loans and inflated the price of their properties before they paid the loans back.

Stop it, and go eat your kibbles. There has never been any credible evidence of system ballot fraud that affected the election. Just stop the nonsense.

Hm. Off the top of my head, I'd say it's a strategic deprival of equality in Legal justice by using the power of appointment and the courts themselves to accomplish it, and for the specific purpose of removing the limitation of ''just powers'' to attempt to dispose of your political (in this case) opposition.

Could go much deeper into it, but a single run-on sentence will have to do, as it's really the extent that I'm in the mood to touch on it at the moment, given that the sun just came up and I've only had one black coffee thus far, but that's a relevant way to sum it up in effect.

Last edited:
Ok great. Let’s start with the oldest charges. The ones you say are preposterous.

When did it become preposterous to consider it a crime to illegally retain classified documents? When did lying to Federal Agents, which was a felony, become a right the Founders expected the people to know about? When did lying to a court become not only accepted but expected?
1) The "classified documents" thing is primarily media driven hearsay.

2) They were presidential records, which he's entitled to keep in the first place, regardless.

3) As president, he can declassify anything he wants.

4) You shitlibs have become seriously, seriously tiresome with your devoted irrational hatred of one man....Y'all need some couch time.

OK, show proof that no former president applied for loans and inflated the price of their properties before they paid the loans back.
That' not how it works BooBoo. It's your responsibiity to show any past president who did anything like trump has done.

That' not how it works BooBoo. It's your responsibiity to show any past president who did anything like trump has done.
Why is Biden not charged with stealing classified documents? Since when are Senators allowed to remove classified documents?

Why is Biden not charged with stealing classified documents? Since when are Senators allowed to remove classified documents?
... because he did not defy or obstruct the process. He notified the authorities and turn them in.

Trump crapped on the floor, OTH, and rolled around in it.

Forum List

Back