What is Heaven?

Heaven is for pussies.
If you want a REAL mans afterlife, start worshipping the flying spaghetti monster.
Sex and beer! I can't wait!
In the name of the pasta, and of the saucof the holy meatballs, amen.
We’ll see how much of a big talker you are when the time comes.
I will be talking even more.
"Arrrr. To be a good follower of the FSM, ye should drink much made and surround yourself with as many buxom wenches as possible" - mosey
Sounds better than killing babies, huh?

Heaven is for pussies.
If you want a REAL mans afterlife, start worshipping the flying spaghetti monster.
"Arrrr. To be a good follower of the FSM, ye should drink much made and surround yourself with as many buxom wenches as possible" - mosey
i'll grab moses by the throat, and you can torture him until he admits he's not 120

It's a place where free fruit is perfect and always on the trees.( unlimited food)
No sorrow nor tears (no prozac)
No pedos.
No war
No hate
No sickness
Perfect climate ( no fracking)
No taxes
No fake news

To capitalyst = Hell

Never read the catechism, huh?
I've been to Church, I've been to Church school (that's outside of regular school hours), & I've had the internet since like 1997. There's no lack of information, it's just that nobody's explained heaven to me in a logically coherent manner. It's contradictory to free will in most cases, but there's other weird explanations, too.
But you have never read what the catechism states about heaven and hell, right?
82% chance I have, 18% chance that I haven't. Seems it wasn't very memorable, or that I should play the lotto today.
We both know that’s bullshit.
No, that's what you have to believe to appease your "hurr dee durr," because that's how you internet. If you think there's some "aha" about what the catechism states about heaven, you're free to babble it away...OBVIOUSLY.
No. That’s based on you not knowing you read it, GT.

Heaven is for pussies.
You talk big but I think your mom is going to come in with milk and cookies.

Heaven is for pussies.
Goddamn, I hope so!

I've been to Church, I've been to Church school (that's outside of regular school hours), & I've had the internet since like 1997. There's no lack of information, it's just that nobody's explained heaven to me in a logically coherent manner. It's contradictory to free will in most cases, but there's other weird explanations, too.
82% chance I have, 18% chance that I haven't. Seems it wasn't very memorable, or that I should play the lotto today.
No, that's what you have to believe to appease your "hurr dee durr," because that's how you internet. If you think there's some "aha" about what the catechism states about heaven, you're free to babble it away...OBVIOUSLY.
You don't know what I know - as much as it pains you, Ding...there, there to that dude. :itsok:

You don't know what I know - as much as it pains you, Ding...there, there to that dude. :itsok:
I absolutely do know that you don’t know what the catechism says about heaven and hell.

You’ve already admitted it.

Heaven is for pussies.
Goddamn, I hope so!
Me too.

I absolutely do know that you don’t know what the catechism says about heaven and hell.

I would certainly need a refresher - I don't bother remembering horse-shit. Is it ever worth re-hashing? Only from a different angle.

I would certainly need a refresher - I don't bother remembering horse-shit. Is it ever worth re-hashing? Only from a different angle.
Which explains your opening remarks.

Exactly! Good job ding, wonder why it was apparent enough to most others and they didn't need to talk in your pedantic circle, like you always do?

Exactly! Good job ding, wonder why it was apparent enough to most others and they didn't need to talk in your pedantic circle, like you always do?
That went over your head.

Cool story, ding

Cool story, ding
I agree.

Even cooler are predictable surprises.

Cool story, ding
I agree.

There's no such thing. Obviously.

Heaven is where one dwells in the true nature of the universe and is fulfilled.

Cool story, ding
I agree.

Normalization of deviance says otherwise.

Cool story, ding
I agree.

Normalization of deviance says otherwise.
Normalization of deviance also doesn't exist. To deviate is to be abnormal, to surprise is to not be predicted. To place conditions means to allow alienation.

Forum List

Back