What is Heaven?

That went over your head.
Cool story, ding
I agree.

Even cooler are predictable surprises.
There's no such thing. Obviously.
Normalization of deviance says otherwise.
Normalization of deviance also doesn't exist. To deviate is to be abnormal, to surprise is to not be predicted. To place conditions means to allow alienation.
Tell that to NASA.

There is more than one definition of deviate, GT. In this context it means to move away from not abnormal.

Cool story, ding
I agree.

Normalization of deviance also doesn't exist. To deviate is to be abnormal, to surprise is to not be predicted. To place conditions means to allow alienation.
Tell that to NASA.

There is more than one definition of deviate, GT. In this context it means to move away from not abnormal.
I dont talk to NASA, ding

I agree.

Tell that to NASA.

Nor do you comprehend normalization of deviance.

Tell that to NASA.

Whatever you tell yourself, bud. You are one obsessive dude. This website sickens people

Tell that to NASA.

Whatever you tell yourself, bud. You are one obsessive dude. This website sickens people
You have a bad habit of accusing others of what you do and are. I love watching you on your high horse. Superficial, shallow and fake.

A real con man.

According to man, Heaven is the 'home' of God... or something to that idea.

According to God, Heaven is something different.

Genesis 1:6-8

"6And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. 7And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. 8And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day."

the chocolate cream pie of Williams Sonomas' book of Chocolate deserts.

Tell that to NASA.

You have a bad habit of accusing others of what you do and are. I love watching you on your high horse. Superficial, shallow and fake.

A real con man.
^ thats so ironic ding, as you run around pointing out to everyone what you think they do wrong you actually lack the wherewithall to see the irony in what you just posted :lol:

Thats why youre da Nun, bro

Tell that to NASA.

A real con man.
^ thats so ironic ding, as you run around pointing out to everyone what you think they do wrong you actually lack the wherewithall to see the irony in what you just posted :lol:

I don’t run around telling people what they have done wrong. That’s you. You are one of the most judgmental people on this board. Mind you that’s not me telling you what you have done is wrong. That’s me making a direct observation of your behaviors.

A real con man.

I don’t run around telling people what they have done wrong. That’s you. You are one of the most judgmental people on this board. Mind you that’s not me telling you what you have done is wrong. That’s me making a direct observation of your behaviors.
you dont?

:lol:

Imma just let that sit there, ding. Thats amazing!

A real con man.

you dont?

That’s right. I don’t.

A real con man.

you dont?

That’s right. I don’t.
That's awesome!

Seems to be what most folks say about ya when they're in tit for tats with ya. Wonder why?

A real con man.

you dont?

That’s right. I don’t.
That's awesome!

Seems to be what most folks say about ya when they're in tit for tats with ya. Wonder why?
If they do, that’s up to them. That doesn’t make it true.

But I’m not swayed by others like you are. You may do things for popularity but I don’t. I’m not fake.

you dont?

That’s right. I don’t.
That's awesome!

But I’m not swayed by others like you are. You may do things for popularity but I don’t. I’m not fake.
you're top 3 fake fucks that ever graced this site, ding the nun. You're pious and you're a troll and you're judgey and hate judging all in one.

Thats why TNHarley says you have a scary lack of self awareness, and why Paulie said you're "that guy," you know the one. Cuz you're him :lol:

you dont?

That’s right. I don’t.
That's awesome!

you're top 3 fake fucks that ever graced this site, ding the nun. You're pious and you're a troll and you're judgey and hate judging all in one.

Thats why TNHarley says you have a scary lack of self awareness, and why Paulie said you're "that guy," you know the one. Cuz you're him :lol:
I’m not the one trying to be popular, GT. That’s you.

Your true colors have been showing through though.

you dont?

That’s right. I don’t.
That's awesome!

I don’t care what TN or Paulie believe about anything. Least of all me.

you dont?

That’s right. I don’t.
That's awesome!

ding ding ding

That’s right. I don’t.
That's awesome!

ding ding ding
You rang.

According to man, Heaven is the 'home' of God... or something to that idea.

According to God, Heaven is something different.

Genesis 1:6-8

"6And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. 7And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. 8And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day."
You just have answered to yourself.

You have two definitions of heaven, one from the bible, one from layman.

Take it like the status of bats.

The biblical classification of bats is as birds.

The man's scientific classification of bats is as mammals.

Between these two classifications, the status of mammals fits well in both.

The classifications seem to be even contradictory but these are not, they are simply different but not opposite.

You are free to consider any of of those two classifications, and your judgement can't be put to debate, because bats fly as birds and bats are also mammals. No one of those characteristics are the exclusive important one, those are just characteristics of the bat.

Forum List

Back