What is God?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we all descended from Adam and Eve? Not really. Remember the Flood? Noah, his wife, his sons, and their wives were the ones that re-started the human race.

Why did the Flood happen? Check the Torah and the Tanach. It states that "the Sons of God were mating with the daughters of men", which created nephilim.

Are we all descended from Adam and Eve? Not really. Remember the Flood? Noah, his wife, his sons, and their wives were the ones that re-started the human race.

They were descendants of adam and eve...

No.......there were other things in the DNA, from the Sons of God (i.e. angels), mating with the daughters of man.

They created the nephilim, look it up sometime.

So, there were extra traits in the DNA than just Adam and Eve.

No.......there were other things in the DNA, from the Sons of God (i.e. angels), mating with the daughters of man.

Actually, it clearly implies that the Nephilim and the halfbreeds were all wiped out- all but those on the boat, if you recall. Those with mixed blood could never be clean, as the nephilim committed sin and the bible says that the sins of the father are passed down for 7 generations

Actually, it clearly implies that the Nephilim and the halfbreeds were all wiped out- all but those on the boat, if you recall. Those with mixed blood could never be clean, as the nephilim committed sin and the bible says that the sins of the father are passed down for 7 generations

First off........you should really read the Tanach and the Torah for this story, and not the KJV version. When it was translated from Hebrew to Greek to Latin to English, there were a LOT of mistranslations.

Second.........I didn't say that the nephilim WEREN'T wiped out. What I'd said is that there was extra stuff in the DNA strand.

Reading comprehension much? Because, you'd think that as a lawyer you would be able to understand words.

First off........you should really read the Tanach and the Torah for this story, and not the KJV version. When it was translated from Hebrew to Greek to Latin to English, there were a LOT of mistranslations.

I've read numerous translations. All tell the same basic tale.

Second.........I didn't say that the nephilim WEREN'T wiped out. What I'd said is that there was extra stuff in the DNA strand.
And I pointed oput that they would bear the sins of their father nephilim,. making it extremely unlikely that Noah's family would be anything other than 'pure human'

Well........if you would actually try to investigate things, maybe I wouldn't be as hard on you as I am.

You want to know about Judaism? Look on the 'net at a place called Universal Torah Network, as it is a place ran by Torah Scholars and Rabbis.

Next, watch GLC sometime. "Hidden in the Hebrew" and Avi Ben Mordachai's show are other really good references.

THEN come back and tell me what you just did. I've researched it, apparently you haven't.

If jews are god's chosen people, the rest of you are totally screwed. You should all ask for your tithes back.

Last edited:
If jews are god's chosen people, the rest of you are totally screwed. You should all ask for your tithes back.

Actually, Yeshua (Jesus) was trying to teach all the Gentiles (those that weren't Jewish), how to connect with God, so they could "graft themselves onto the Tree of Abraham", which means that they become God's Chosen People as well.

And.......you don't have to convert to Judaism. You can be a B'Neih Noach, which means "Son of Noah".

That way........all of Judaism is open to you, but you don't have to abandon your current religion.

And..........everyone should remember.........it doesn't matter where you find God. In a mathematical equation, a scientific observation, a philosophical thought, or through the theology of your choice. God is too large to be placed into a box. Think of it kind of like a diamond actually (as God is Light). There are many facets, and depending on where your perspective is from, is going to depend on what you see.

But don't discount other people's way of connection to God. In their own way, in their own understanding, they are just as correct as you.

And remember..............Spirituality is God Made. Religion is man made.

Last edited:

Actually, Yeshua (Jesus) was trying to teach all the Gentiles (those that weren't Jewish), how to connect with God, so they could "graft themselves onto the Tree of Abraham", which means that they become God's Chosen People as well.

And.......you don't have to convert to Judaism. You can be a B'Neih Noach, which means "Son of Noah".

That way........all of Judaism is open to you, but you don't have to abandon your current religion.

And..........everyone should remember.........it doesn't matter where you find God. In a mathematical equation, a scientific observation, a philosophical thought, or through the theology of your choice. God is too large to be placed into a box. Think of it kind of like a diamond actually (as God is Light). There are many facets, and depending on where your perspective is from, is going to depend on what you see.

But don't discount other people's way of connection to God. In their own way, in their own understanding, they are just as correct as you.

And remember..............Spirituality is God Made. Religion is man made.

So jews are the best, right?

That's like saying that a foster family loves its natural kids more than its foster children, or like saying that the parents of an adopted child love their natural kids more than the adopted one.

Face it.........God loves all of us. All that is really asked in return is that we love Him back.

However..........the Jews ARE the Chosen People. Not because of what or who they are, but rather because of what their ancestor Abraham did.

Yes, a foster family would love their own children more.

So if you're god's chosen people, why does everyone hate you motherfuckers so much?

Well........if you would actually try to investigate things, maybe I wouldn't be as hard on you as I am.

You want to know about Judaism? Look on the 'net at a place called Universal Torah Network, as it is a place ran by Torah Scholars and Rabbis.

Next, watch GLC sometime. "Hidden in the Hebrew" and Avi Ben Mordachai's show are other really good references.

THEN come back and tell me what you just did. I've researched it, apparently you haven't.

So.. you can't defend your assertion against reason?
And I know all i need to about the kews and their god

Face it.........God loves all of us
The Lord hated Esau- the god of infinate love, who loves all his chidren, is not that of the Torah/Bible

IsLAMEists are just a bunch of posing assholes.

Their theology was fucked from the beginning because Hagar was pissed that Ishmael didn't get the blessing from Abraham.

Personally? I'd like to see IsLAME go the way of the Sumerians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back