What is God?

Status
Not open for further replies.
God is those moments when you forget yourself and when you are just alive, alive with everything else, where your ego is dead and when your bliss is ALIVE!

IsLAMEists are just a bunch of posing assholes.

Their theology was fucked from the beginning because Hagar was pissed that Ishmael didn't get the blessing from Abraham.
Completely irrelevant to Islamic theology. Sorry, but heredity and ethnic background won't get you anywhere in Islam, regardless of whether you choose to delude yourself with a false sense of superiority.

Personally? I'd like to see IsLAME go the way of the Sumerians.
Yes, you've made that clear. Your prejudice is irrelevant to this discussion.

Why do you believe that certain ethnicities are inherently better than others in the eyes of whatever God there may be?

Why do you believe that Jews are this "chosen" ethnicity?

Why do I believe Jews are God's Chosen People? Simple........remember Abraham? He's the one that sifted through all the various other gods and recognized who HaShem was. The Jews aren't the Chosen People because of themselves, but rather because of what Abraham did, and so God blessed him, and the blessing was passed down via his DNA.

Heredity has nothing to do with it? Then can you please explain why so many IsLAMEISTS have such a hatred against the Jews? I know why..........it's because they think they are better than everyone else in the world and believe that the whole world has to be Muslim. Jews don't do that by the way........because you can keep your own religion, but still be a part of the Jewish theology.......it's called "B'neih Noach"

Does IsLAME have any concepts like that in it? No? Well........that is yet another reason why I think MusLAME is a fucked religion.

Why do I believe Jews are God's Chosen People? Simple........remember Abraham? He's the one that sifted through all the various other gods and recognized who HaShem was. The Jews aren't the Chosen People because of themselves, but rather because of what Abraham did, and so God blessed him, and the blessing was passed down via his DNA.

Heredity has nothing to do with it? Then can you please explain why so many IsLAMEISTS have such a hatred against the Jews? I know why..........it's because they think they are better than everyone else in the world and believe that the whole world has to be Muslim. Jews don't do that by the way........because you can keep your own religion, but still be a part of the Jewish theology.......it's called "B'neih Noach"

Does IsLAME have any concepts like that in it? No? Well........that is yet another reason why I think MusLAME is a fucked religion.

C'mon man, you're not seriously going to ask why arabs hate jews? You can't be THAT fucking ignorant. But just in case, I'll tell you: because you stole their lands in Palestine. Wouldn't you be pissed if they took all the jews and stuffed them in cramped camps like gaza?

Israel belongs to the Hebrews. God even said so.

But.......because you don't believe in "made up nonsense" as you've repeatedly quoted, why the fuck is a n00b like yourself trying to butt in to a conversation about religion? You've told us several times that you think the Bible and everything in it is a myth.

Because god said so, lol. That's pretty funny. Got any other jokes?

Don't worry hEEb, when Iran gets nukes, it'll be so over for you guys in palestine.

Last edited:
Why do I believe Jews are God's Chosen People? Simple........remember Abraham? He's the one that sifted through all the various other gods and recognized who HaShem was.

Your god could not make himself known, so it took such a great man to uncover him fomr among the myriad of idols?

Heredity has nothing to do with it? Then can you please explain why so many IsLAMEISTS have such a hatred against the Jews?[/quote]

History
occupation
invasion
infidels V. Gentiles/Devil Worshippers

I know why..........it's because they think they are better than everyone else in the world and believe that the whole world has to be Muslim.
Which is different from the jews and christians how?

ews don't do that by the way.......
They used to, and the Torah commands it. They only stopped because they started losing and they scurried back to the ME after Hitler and others put it to them

because you can keep your own religion, but still be a part of the Jewish theology.......it's called "B'neih Noach"

Actually, it's called a racist religion that teaches that gentiles are not allowed within Judaism itself, and may only be second class. Same principle as the 'children of the book' and other protected kafir under islamic law

Does IsLAME have any concepts like that in it? No?
Dhimmi

Last edited:
There are several problems with this argument. The most obvious is the lack of evidence corroborating your claim that Abraham was blessed by God with magic DNA. Even if that was the case, the same DNA would be present in Ishmael and his descendant, Muhammad, as well as in a descendant of Isaac's, Jesus. Does the magic DNA manifest itself selectively? If so, on what evidence do you base that claim?

Heredity has nothing to do with it? Then can you please explain why so many IsLAMEISTS have such a hatred against the Jews?
Israel.

I know why..........it's because they think they are better than everyone else in the world and believe that the whole world has to be Muslim.
You may want to tell Muhammad.

And if thy Lord had pleased, all those who are in the earth would have believed, all of them. Wilt thou then force men until they are believers? And it is not for any soul to believe except by Allah’s permission. And He casts uncleanness on those who will not understand [this]. - 10:99-100​

Jews don't do that by the way........because you can keep your own religion, but still be a part of the Jewish theology.......it's called "B'neih Noach"

Does IsLAME have any concepts like that in it?
Well... yes...

In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful:

(1) This is a document from Muhammad the prophet (governing the relations) between the believers and Muslims of Quraysh and Yathrib, and those who followed them and joined them and labored with them.

(2) They are one community (umma) to the exclusion of all men.

(16) To the Jew who follows us belongs help and equality. He shall not be wronged nor shall his enemies be aided.

(17) The peace of the believers is indivisible. No separate peace shall be made when believers are fighting in the way of God. Conditions must be fair and equitable to all.

(25) The Jews of the B. ‘Auf are one community with the believers (the Jews have their religion and the Muslims have theirs), their freedmen and their persons except those who behave unjustly and sinfully, for they hurt but themselves and their families.

(26-35) The same applies to the Jews of the B. al-Najjar, B. al-Harith, B. Sai ida, B. Jusham, B. al-Aus, B. Tha'laba, and the Jafna, a clan of the Tha‘laba and the B. al-Shutayba. Loyalty is a protection against treachery. The freedmen of Tha ‘laba are as themselves. The close friends of the Jews are as themselves.

(36) None of them shall go out to war save the permission of Muhammad, but he shall not be prevented from taking revenge for a wound. He who slays a man without warning slays himself and his household, unless it be one who has wronged him, for God will accept that.

(37) The Jews must bear their expenses and the Muslims their expenses. Each must help the other against anyone who attacks the people of this document. They must seek mutual advice and consultation, and loyalty is a protection against treachery. A man is not liable for his ally’s misdeeds. The wronged must be helped.

- Constitution of Medina, 622 CE.

Last edited:
If God is so Good, then who created the Devil.

Or did the devil just WILL himself into being, like GOD??

Well........like I said What......might wanna check into B'neih Noach sometime. ALL of Judaism is open to them, without reservation. Why? Because they know how to be respectful of others.

IsLAME only wants to kill and dominate.

As far as the "magic DNA"? Well, it states in several places in the Bible that Abraham walked before God, which means that he spent a lot of time with Him. Now........it also states in several other places that God is Light, which is to say, energy.

Spend enough time close to a light source, and you're going to absorb some of the light (i.e. radioactivity), which will modify your DNA.

Scientists have already proven this.

Now......as far as Abraham giving the Blessing to Issac? It's not so much that Ishmael didn't have the proper DNA, it is that Abraham chose Issac to lead the tribe, as well as all the other things that went with it.

Hagar (Ishmael's mother), decided that SHE was going to be the mother of the tribe, as Ishmael was born first, and she wanted her son to have the reins of the tribe, as it would bring her a lot of things.

Sarah didn't like that, as she was Abraham's real wife. Hagar was just a slave girl, and didn't think that Hagar and Ishmael shouldn't receive the Blessing because of that.

Hagar got pissed, Abraham kicked her out of the tribe, she got bitter, and borrowed quite a few things that she'd learned from Abraham, and ended up founding the IsLAME cult of death and destruction.

I still don't understand why MusLAMES want to have 72 virgins though........Gimmie one or two for the experience, but I want the other 69 or so to know what the fuck they are doing!

If God is so Good, then who created the Devil.

Or did the devil just WILL himself into being, like GOD??

Actually, HaShem created the SaTan (which is to say that God created the Devil).

Why?

Simple actually.........look at the SaTan as more of a federal prosecutor who will tell God everything that you do which goes against God's rules.

The SaTan can't do anything about you until AFTER you commit the sin.

People really ought to study Torah sometime........they've got the wrong idea about God AND the SaTan.

the Jews ARE the Chosen People.

No more than anybody else. Any ideology that affords a particular race or ethnicity some sort of special status is inherently flawed and contemptible.

Kalam is that why all you sheet wearers want to kill all the infidels?

You are they? Hmm... I thought that underlying your interesting choice of nickname was a broad humanistic purpose - promoting deeper understanding of others ... 'we are they'... I was SO wrong :lol:

Last edited:
Well........like I said What......might wanna check into B'neih Noach sometime. ALL of Judaism is open to them, without reservation. Why? Because they know how to be respectful of others.

Why do you have to be such a tool? Did I not just prove you wrong? Cut the crap, dude. :eusa_eh:

That is not enough. Read the damn book.

Not all muslims and no more than the Judaism of the Torah- less, even.
As far as the "magic DNA"? Well, it states in several places in the Bible that Abraham walked before God, which means that he spent a lot of time with Him. Now........it also states in several other places that God is Light, which is to say, energy

So God is photons?
Spend enough time close to a light source, and you're going to absorb some of the light (i.e. radioactivity), which will modify your DNA.

So... he's beta radiation? Beta radiation is different than (visible) light, dude

Scientists have already proven this.
img.php

Hagar got pissed, Abraham kicked her out of the tribe, she got bitter, and borrowed quite a few things that she'd learned from Abraham, and ended up founding the IsLAME cult of death and destruction.

So Hagar= Muhammaed? and you draw this information from where, exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back