What Is "Fair Share of Taxes"?

Free, or at least affordable, college education for every human being that proved they could suceed is not an option, is a must to have for the people of this country... if we want to live in a much more productive and prosperous society.
Oh yeah....and why have college educations far outpaced inflation? Because progressives got the government involved and as usual - their only "solution" was to throw money at the problem.

It's basic supply and demand, stupid. Since progressives have insisted on an unlimited river of money, colleges are cashing in on it big time. Guess what would happen if there were no student loans and nobody could afford to attend college? Prices would plummet. When Harvard looked out and saw nothing but empty classrooms, they would lower their prices until their classrooms were filled again. Idiot.

With your logic, low income families would never afford it. Which you dont give a shit anyways...
Sure they could. Practically every business in the U.S. offers tuition reimbursement - even to entry level positions.

Furthermore, if you weren't such an ignorant progressive ideologue slurping down their propaganda at warp speed, you would realize that a college education doesn't mean shit. Lets look at the wealthiest people in the U.S. over the past 50 years, shall we?

Bill Gates. No college degree.
Steve Jobs. No college degree.
Michael Dell. No college degree.
Mark Zuckerberg. No college degree.

A person doesn't need a freaking college degree to innovate. They don't need a college degree to create products or services. They don't need a college degree to sell their labor.

I have a member of my family who has a bachelors, a masters, and a PhD. She makes $98,000 per year. I have another member of my family who never attend college a single day in his life. Literally almost flunked out of high school. He makes $120,000 per year.

I have a college degree along with some other pieces of paper outlining my expertise. My best buddy never went to college and has no other pieces of paper. He makes $30,000 more per year than I do.

You an immature, idealistic, progress ideologue who has no concept of reality, no concept of economics, no concept of labor. It's really time for you to grow up and read a book. Or at least stop droning on about stuff you know nothing about.

Free, or at least affordable, college education for every human being that proved they could suceed is not an option, is a must to have for the people of this country... if we want to live in a much more productive and prosperous society.
Oh yeah....and why have college educations far outpaced inflation? Because progressives got the government involved and as usual - their only "solution" was to throw money at the problem.

It's basic supply and demand, stupid. Since progressives have insisted on an unlimited river of money, colleges are cashing in on it big time. Guess what would happen if there were no student loans and nobody could afford to attend college? Prices would plummet. When Harvard looked out and saw nothing but empty classrooms, they would lower their prices until their classrooms were filled again. Idiot.

With your logic, low income families would never afford it. Which you dont give a shit anyways...
Sure they could. Practically every business in the U.S. offers tuition reimbursement - even to entry level positions.

Furthermore, if you weren't such an ignorant progressive ideologue slurping down their propaganda at warp speed, you would realize that a college education doesn't mean shit. Lets look at the wealthiest people in the U.S. over the past 50 years, shall we?

Bill Gates. No college degree.
Steve Jobs. No college degree.
Michael Dell. No college degree.
Mark Zuckerberg. No college degree.

A person doesn't need a freaking college degree to innovate. They don't need a college degree to create products or services. They don't need a college degree to sell their labor.

I have a member of my family who has a bachelors, a masters, and a PhD. She makes $98,000 per year. I have another member of my family who never attend college a single day in his life. Literally almost flunked out of high school. He makes $120,000 per year.

I have a college degree along with some other pieces of paper outlining my expertise. My best buddy never went to college and has no other pieces of paper. He makes $30,000 more per year than I do.

You an immature, idealistic, progress ideologue who has no concept of reality, no concept of economics, no concept of labor. It's really time for you to grow up and read a book. Or at least stop droning on about stuff you know nothing about.

You are the chronic problem of this country.
You are just shallow, as I have suggested before...
I am judging your mentality with the results it produced, and the way it screwed this country up...

Imagine a low income family kid, wanting to be a doctor. At the age of 15-16, she doesnt know the cost, nor what it would take to become one, she just wants to help people. Thats her passion.

In our country, we tell this kid no, she couldnt be a doctor.
Because, well, her family dont have the money, mc donalds aint gonna help her out, nor she can learn it in a library like this imbecile suggested.
We just destroy the American dream for these people, at their early ages, right off the bat.
This is the first thing they learn about life...

And what do we do?

We sell that college seat to the highest bidder.
And that amount is such a capital investment, that requires a return on that investment.

And what do we expect from this person to do when he graduates?
Not to see you walking into his office with the need of medical advise with a dollar sign on your head?

United States is the number 1 country on this planet where people are over prescribed...
United States is the number 1 country on this planet where people end up with surgeries they shouldnt have had in the first place.

United States health care system, just like any other sector, became a giant insurance fraud, because of this mindset...

We will turn this around.
Under our plan, children will know there is an American dream out there for everybody, and if they work hard, do well in class, and do their job at its best, they can pursue that dream as far as possible...

When they graduate as doctors, they wont see you as a walking wallet, but as a patient.

We obviously cant compete with the Chinese worker at a 4k avg salary, and we dont want to compete for such life standards. We will compete them in mentality, quality, ingenuity and efficiency....

Imagine a low income family kid, wanting to be a doctor. At the age of 15-16, she doesnt know the cost, nor what it would take to become one, she just wants to help people. Thats her passion.
Sniffle, Sniffle. You're idiotic progressive false-narrative sob-story has no affect on rational, logical people. I could give a shit about her "passion" - I'm not destroying the United States and turning to communism for your fake girl in your fake story.
If that's truly her "passion" - she'll find a way to achieve it.
Because, well, her family dont have the money, mc donalds aint gonna help her out, nor she can learn it in a library like this imbecile suggested.
Lie. Another lie. More lies. Almost every company in America (even small businesses) offer tuition reimbursement, you pathological liar.
We just destroy the American dream for these people, at their early ages, right off the bat. This is the first thing they learn about life...
If the "first thing they learn about life" occurs at age 15-16, then they were clearly raised by a progressive parent (notice I didn't say parents as progressives are so selfish they can't even stay married) and thus are bound to be failures no matter how much money is available to them. :lol:
And what do we do?We sell that college seat to the highest bidder.
Yeah! Welcome to reality you immature idealistic monkey... :eusa_doh:
And that amount is such a capital investment, that requires a return on that investment. And what do we expect from this person to do when he graduates?
Not to see you walking into his office with the need of medical advise with a dollar sign on your head?
Bizarre. You start your entire whining this evening talking about how we need to educate people to lift them out of poverty. Then you turn around and declare that it's unconscionable for them to make a good living and that they should provide their labor for little to no money. Uh......ok??? Then they are right back in the poverty that you've been whining about. You are so dumb - you contradict yourself.
We will turn this around. Under our plan, children will know there is an American dream out there for everybody, and if they work hard, do well in class, and do their job at its best, they can pursue that dream as far as possible...
You will turn it around. Under your "plan" the United States becomes Venezuela where everyone lives in a perpetual state of poverty and misery. Where toilet paper is seen as an extreme luxury purchased off of the black market.
When they graduate as doctors, they wont see you as a walking wallet, but as a patient.
Immature idealist. You get what you pay for. We have the most elite healthcare in the world because there is more money to be made here in healthcare than anywhere else. You want to lower our standard of healthcare to a third world shit-hole like Cuba so you're cheap ass can pay like Cuba. Sorry - I don't want a Yugo for my healthcare. I want a fucking Lamborghini. I want the ultimate of the ultimate and I'm more than happy to pay for it.

Guess what happens in countries where physicians don't see you as "walking wallets"? They have average people providing atrocious healthcare because the best and brightest choose another field where they can actually make money.
We obviously cant compete with the Chinese worker at a 4k avg salary, and we dont want to compete for such life standards. We will compete them in mentality, quality, ingenuity and efficiency....
How? When we do that you cry like a little bitch that someone is getting wealthy off of it. Idiot. Once again you're arguing with yourself. :lol:

Sniffle, Sniffle. You're idiotic progressive false-narrative sob-story has no affect on rational, logical people. I could give a shit about her "passion" - I'm not destroying the United States and turning to communism for your fake girl in your fake story.
Lie. Another lie. More lies. Almost every company in America (even small businesses) offer tuition reimbursement, you pathological liar.
We just destroy the American dream for these people, at their early ages, right off the bat. This is the first thing they learn about life...
If the "first thing they learn about life" occurs at age 15-16, then they were clearly raised by a progressive parent (notice I didn't say parents as progressives are so selfish they can't even stay married) and thus are bound to be failures no matter how much money is available to them. :lol:
And that amount is such a capital investment, that requires a return on that investment. And what do we expect from this person to do when he graduates?
Bizarre. You start your entire whining this evening talking about how we need to educate people to lift them out of poverty. Then you turn around and declare that it's unconscionable for them to make a good living and that they should provide their labor for little to no money. Uh......ok??? Then they are right back in the poverty that you've been whining about. You are so dumb - you contradict yourself.
We will turn this around. Under our plan, children will know there is an American dream out there for everybody, and if they work hard, do well in class, and do their job at its best, they can pursue that dream as far as possible...
You will turn it around. Under your "plan" the United States becomes Venezuela where everyone lives in a perpetual state of poverty and misery. Where toilet paper is seen as an extreme luxury purchased off of the black market.
Immature idealist. You get what you pay for. We have the most elite healthcare in the world because there is more money to be made here in healthcare than anywhere else. You want to lower our standard of healthcare to a third world shit-hole like Cuba so you're cheap ass can pay like Cuba. Sorry - I don't want a Yugo for my healthcare. I want a fucking Lamborghini. I want the ultimate of the ultimate and I'm more than happy to pay for it.

Guess what happens in countries where physicians don't see you as "walking wallets"? They have average people providing atrocious healthcare because the best and brightest choose another field where they can actually make money.
How? When we do that you cry like a little bitch that someone is getting wealthy off of it. Idiot. Once again you're arguing with yourself. :lol:

He is talking about Cuba... What a clueless moron you are....

While Americans are getting addicted to pain killers because of the doctors with your mindset who see their patients like walking wallets and try to extract as much as they can

Americans consume 80 percent of world's pain pills as prescription drug abuse epidemic explodes | Daily Mail Online

Cubans are developing vaccines for lung cancer

How Cuba is battling lung cancer with a vaccine - CNN.com

Cuban healthcare system delivers the same healthcare service, for the fraction of the cost in the US, because they dont allow morally corrupt people like yourself to screw them over

Cuba's Surprisingly Cost-Effective Healthcare
Prevention better than cure in Cuban healthcare system - BBC News
Which healthcare system would you rather work in: Cuba or USA? | Brighton School of Business and Management

He wants a fucking Lamborghini... What are you, a highschool kid???
You are a small person, with a narrow mind... as narrow as a Lamborghini...

While Americans are getting addicted to pain killers because of the doctors with your mindset who see their patients like walking wallets and try to extract as much as they can

Americans consume 80 percent of world's pain pills as prescription drug abuse epidemic explodes | Daily Mail Online

Cuban healthcare system delivers the same healthcare service, for the fraction of the cost in the US, because they dont allow morally corrupt people like yourself to screw them over

Which healthcare system would you rather work in: Cuba or USA? | Brighton School of Business and Management

no thanks i

would rather trust mayo clinic then cuba health care

--LOL

Mayo Clinic First to Show Virotherapy is Promising Against Multiple Myeloma

Mayo Clinic First to Show Virotherapy is Promising Against Multiple Myeloma (pkg)

no thanks i

would rather trust mayo clinic then cuba health care

--LOL

Mayo Clinic First to Show Virotherapy is Promising Against Multiple Myeloma

Mayo Clinic First to Show Virotherapy is Promising Against Multiple Myeloma (pkg)

Keep showing those pain killers.
I bet they will help with your obesity too...

As long as you keep pushing a tax scheme where some people pay for more than they get from govt, and others pay for less than what they get, you will never find agreement that it's "fair".

]Obama keeps pushing his "fair share" of taxes in his speeches. What is fair? Fair is a relative term which means different things to different people. There is no set rule for what one thinks is fair. Is it fair that over forty percent of potential taxpayers pay absolutley no taxes at all? They probably think that is fair. But, do people who pay all the taxes think that is fair? Probably not! Is it fair that people who make more the a million dollars a year pay the largest portion of the federal income taxes? You probably think it is fair but they think they are already paying more than their fair share. So, you can see this is a fruitless debate. It all comes down to there is no way for the government to raise people in lower income brackets to higher ones. Each individual can only do that themselves. Since government can not raise these people to higher levels, in their misguided thinking the only thing they can do is knock the higher income people down as far as they can through tax rates. That at best is un-American and at worst tyrannical government.

Fair share is no more than 10% for everyone rich and poor. Anything more is Usury.

He is talking about Cuba... What a clueless moron you are.... While Americans are getting addicted to pain killers because of the doctors with your mindset who see their patients like walking wallets and try to extract as much as they can. Cubans are developing vaccines for lung cancer. Cuban healthcare system delivers the same healthcare service, for the fraction of the cost in the US, because they dont allow morally corrupt people like yourself to screw them over.

Mayo Clinic (U.S.):
IMG_2721.JPG

Cuban hospital:
IMG_2720.JPG

Idiot. :lmao:

He wants a fucking Lamborghini... What are you, a highschool kid??? You are a small person, with a narrow mind... as narrow as a Lamborghini...
LMAO!!! I'm starting to understand everything now. You truly are illiterate (which explains why you need government to survive).

What I said sweetie - was that I don't want my healthcare to be a Yugo (like Cuba). I want it (my healthcare) to be a "Lamborghini". It was an analogy. I was not saying that I want to actually own the automobile. :lol:

You are the chronic problem of this country. You are just shallow, as I have suggested before...
Are you serious about "fixing" your perceived view of problems with our healthcare system? If so - I have a solution. You pay for it.

Come on nitwit - put your money where your mouth is and cover the healthcare costs for those in "need". You're sooooooo compassionate. It's time to step up and put that compassion into action. Talk is cheap. Start helping people.

You are the chronic problem of this country. You are just shallow, as I have suggested before...
Are you serious about "fixing" your perceived view of problems with our education system? If so - I have a solution. You pay for it.

Come on nitwit - put your money where your mouth is and cover the education costs for those in "need". You're sooooooo compassionate. It's time to step up and put that compassion into action. Talk is cheap. Start helping people.

Adam Smith (1723-1790) studied in great detail how taxes were used to fund the activities of the monarchies of his day. He was especially interested in how new taxes in one state would be copied by other states:

"There is no art which one government sooner learns of another than that of draining money from the pockets of the people." - Adam Smith

Adam Smith on how governments learn from each other the best way of draining money from the pockets of the people (1776) - Online Library of Liberty

Adam Smith (1723-1790) studied in great detail how taxes were used to fund the activities of the monarchies of his day. He was especially interested in how new taxes in one state would be copied by other states:

"There is no art which one government sooner learns of another than that of draining money from the pockets of the people." - Adam Smith

Adam Smith on how governments learn from each other the best way of draining money from the pockets of the people (1776) - Online Library of Liberty

I read The Wealth of Nations many decades ago and forget most of it. I remember that Adam Smith advocated free trade between nations.

Thats what happens when you google your degree...And thats a whole another reason we need free college.
Because that way, we will have the smarter kids making their way to college therefore produce more for this country, rather than imbeciles who cant even do simple math but have the money to pay for it, like you...
Nothing is "free" you nitwit. Someone has to pay the bill you immature, ignorant, idealist. Since you've proven yourself to be illiterate - here is a video explaining it to you:

So basically an individual can spend a few years paying for their own education or they can spend a lifetime paying for everyone's education. Which sounds like a better deal to you, nitwit?

Thats what happens when you google your degree...And thats a whole another reason we need free college.
Because that way, we will have the smarter kids making their way to college therefore produce more for this country, rather than imbeciles who cant even do simple math but have the money to pay for it, like you...
Nothing is "free" you nitwit. Someone has to pay the bill you immature, ignorant, idealist. Since you've proven yourself to be illiterate - here is a video explaining it to you:

So basically an individual can spend a few years paying for their own education or they can spend a lifetime paying for everyone's education. Which sounds like a better deal to you, nitwit?

I never went to college but bought books at the Engineering Book Store close to Georgia Tech and became a self-taught Electrical Engineer. I'm a rambling wreck from Georgia Tech and a heck of an engineer.

I never went to college but bought books at the Engineering Book Store close to Georgia Tech and became a self-taught Electrical Engineer. I'm a rambling wreck from Georgia Tech and a heck of an engineer.
"But if I had a son, sir, I'll tell you what he'd do— He would yell, 'To hell with Georgia!' like his daddy used to do!!!"

Whatever the tax rates were before Bush got into office. Roll everything he did back. Didn't work. What is fair share? What works. What worked before. Hit the reset button baby!

I'll tell you what's not fair. Romney paying 12% and us paying 35% is not fair.
You mean Obama.....

Forum List

Back