What Is "Fair Share of Taxes"?

Free, or at least affordable, college education for every human being that proved they could suceed is not an option, is a must to have for the people of this country... if we want to live in a much more productive and prosperous society.
Oh yeah....and why have college educations far outpaced inflation? Because progressives got the government involved and as usual - their only "solution" was to throw money at the problem.

It's basic supply and demand, stupid. Since progressives have insisted on an unlimited river of money, colleges are cashing in on it big time. Guess what would happen if there were no student loans and nobody could afford to attend college? Prices would plummet. When Harvard looked out and saw nothing but empty classrooms, they would lower their prices until their classrooms were filled again. Idiot.

With your logic, low income families would never afford it. Which you dont give a shit anyways...
Sure they could. Practically every business in the U.S. offers tuition reimbursement - even to entry level positions.

Furthermore, if you weren't such an ignorant progressive ideologue slurping down their propaganda at warp speed, you would realize that a college education doesn't mean shit. Lets look at the wealthiest people in the U.S. over the past 50 years, shall we?

Bill Gates. No college degree.
Steve Jobs. No college degree.
Michael Dell. No college degree.
Mark Zuckerberg. No college degree.

A person doesn't need a freaking college degree to innovate. They don't need a college degree to create products or services. They don't need a college degree to sell their labor.

I have a member of my family who has a bachelors, a masters, and a PhD. She makes $98,000 per year. I have another member of my family who never attend college a single day in his life. Literally almost flunked out of high school. He makes $120,000 per year.

I have a college degree along with some other pieces of paper outlining my expertise. My best buddy never went to college and has no other pieces of paper. He makes $30,000 more per year than I do.

You an immature, idealistic, progress ideologue who has no concept of reality, no concept of economics, no concept of labor. It's really time for you to grow up and read a book. Or at least stop droning on about stuff you know nothing about.

You are the chronic problem of this country.
You are just shallow, as I have suggested before...
I am judging your mentality with the results it produced, and the way it screwed this country up...

Imagine a low income family kid, wanting to be a doctor. At the age of 15-16, she doesnt know the cost, nor what it would take to become one, she just wants to help people. Thats her passion.

In our country, we tell this kid no, she couldnt be a doctor.
Because, well, her family dont have the money, mc donalds aint gonna help her out, nor she can learn it in a library like this imbecile suggested.
We just destroy the American dream for these people, at their early ages, right off the bat.
This is the first thing they learn about life...

And what do we do?

We sell that college seat to the highest bidder.
And that amount is such a capital investment, that requires a return on that investment.

And what do we expect from this person to do when he graduates?
Not to see you walking into his office with the need of medical advise with a dollar sign on your head?

United States is the number 1 country on this planet where people are over prescribed...
United States is the number 1 country on this planet where people end up with surgeries they shouldnt have had in the first place.

United States health care system, just like any other sector, became a giant insurance fraud, because of this mindset...

We will turn this around.
Under our plan, children will know there is an American dream out there for everybody, and if they work hard, do well in class, and do their job at its best, they can pursue that dream as far as possible...

When they graduate as doctors, they wont see you as a walking wallet, but as a patient.

We obviously cant compete with the Chinese worker at a 4k avg salary, and we dont want to compete for such life standards. We will compete them in mentality, quality, ingenuity and efficiency....
Send this poor downtrodden child my way.

I'll recruit her into the military to acquire these skills. After she acquired these skills I'll then recruit her into the medical practice she desires.

She gives. We give something in return.

Her dreams are realized.

Last edited:
Imagine a low income family kid, wanting to be a doctor. At the age of 15-16, she doesnt know the cost, nor what it would take to become one, she just wants to help people. Thats her passion.
Sniffle, Sniffle. You're idiotic progressive false-narrative sob-story has no affect on rational, logical people. I could give a shit about her "passion" - I'm not destroying the United States and turning to communism for your fake girl in your fake story.
In our country, we tell this kid no, she couldnt be a doctor.
If that's truly her "passion" - she'll find a way to achieve it.
Because, well, her family dont have the money, mc donalds aint gonna help her out, nor she can learn it in a library like this imbecile suggested.
Lie. Another lie. More lies. Almost every company in America (even small businesses) offer tuition reimbursement, you pathological liar.
We just destroy the American dream for these people, at their early ages, right off the bat. This is the first thing they learn about life...
If the "first thing they learn about life" occurs at age 15-16, then they were clearly raised by a progressive parent (notice I didn't say parents as progressives are so selfish they can't even stay married) and thus are bound to be failures no matter how much money is available to them. :lol:
And what do we do?We sell that college seat to the highest bidder.
Yeah! Welcome to reality you immature idealistic monkey... :eusa_doh:
And that amount is such a capital investment, that requires a return on that investment. And what do we expect from this person to do when he graduates?
Not to see you walking into his office with the need of medical advise with a dollar sign on your head?
Bizarre. You start your entire whining this evening talking about how we need to educate people to lift them out of poverty. Then you turn around and declare that it's unconscionable for them to make a good living and that they should provide their labor for little to no money. Uh......ok??? Then they are right back in the poverty that you've been whining about. You are so dumb - you contradict yourself.
We will turn this around. Under our plan, children will know there is an American dream out there for everybody, and if they work hard, do well in class, and do their job at its best, they can pursue that dream as far as possible...
You will turn it around. Under your "plan" the United States becomes Venezuela where everyone lives in a perpetual state of poverty and misery. Where toilet paper is seen as an extreme luxury purchased off of the black market.
When they graduate as doctors, they wont see you as a walking wallet, but as a patient.
Immature idealist. You get what you pay for. We have the most elite healthcare in the world because there is more money to be made here in healthcare than anywhere else. You want to lower our standard of healthcare to a third world shit-hole like Cuba so you're cheap ass can pay like Cuba. Sorry - I don't want a Yugo for my healthcare. I want a fucking Lamborghini. I want the ultimate of the ultimate and I'm more than happy to pay for it.

Guess what happens in countries where physicians don't see you as "walking wallets"? They have average people providing atrocious healthcare because the best and brightest choose another field where they can actually make money.
We obviously cant compete with the Chinese worker at a 4k avg salary, and we dont want to compete for such life standards. We will compete them in mentality, quality, ingenuity and efficiency....
How? When we do that you cry like a little bitch that someone is getting wealthy off of it. Idiot. Once again you're arguing with yourself. :lol:

He is talking about Cuba... What a clueless moron you are....

While Americans are getting addicted to pain killers because of the doctors with your mindset who see their patients like walking wallets and try to extract as much as they can

Americans consume 80 percent of world's pain pills as prescription drug abuse epidemic explodes | Daily Mail Online

Cubans are developing vaccines for lung cancer

How Cuba is battling lung cancer with a vaccine - CNN.com

Cuban healthcare system delivers the same healthcare service, for the fraction of the cost in the US, because they dont allow morally corrupt people like yourself to screw them over

Cuba's Surprisingly Cost-Effective Healthcare
Prevention better than cure in Cuban healthcare system - BBC News
Which healthcare system would you rather work in: Cuba or USA? | Brighton School of Business and Management

He wants a fucking Lamborghini... What are you, a highschool kid???
You are a small person, with a narrow mind... as narrow as a Lamborghini...

no thanks i

would rather trust mayo clinic then cuba health care

--LOL

Mayo Clinic First to Show Virotherapy is Promising Against Multiple Myeloma

Mayo Clinic First to Show Virotherapy is Promising Against Multiple Myeloma (pkg)

Keep showing those pain killers.
I bet they will help with your obesity too...

--LOL

you fucktards are all the same

--LOL

Imagine a low income family kid, wanting to be a doctor. Thats her passion. In our country, we tell this kid no, she couldnt be a doctor. Because, well, her family dont have the money, mc donalds aint gonna help her out, nor she can learn it in a library. We just destroy the American dream for these people, at their early ages, right off the bat.
Send this poor downtrodden child my way. I'll recruit her into the military to acquire these skills. After she acquired these skills I'll then recruit her into the medical practice she desires. She gives. We give something in return. Her dreams are realized.
:udaman:

Imagine a low income family kid, wanting to be a doctor. Thats her passion. In our country, we tell this kid no, she couldnt be a doctor. Because, well, her family dont have the money, mc donalds aint gonna help her out, nor she can learn it in a library. We just destroy the American dream for these people, at their early ages, right off the bat.
Send this poor downtrodden child my way. I'll recruit her into the military to acquire these skills. After she acquired these skills I'll then recruit her into the medical practice she desires. She gives. We give something in return. Her dreams are realized.
So let's recap.
  • Education is not only 100% free in this country - it is mandatory through high school.
  • Public Libraries are filled with books that are 100% free
  • Public Libraries have computers with internet access which are 100% free
  • Even minimum wage, entry level positions include tuition reimbursement for a 100% free college education
  • The United States military will provide you with 100% free college education
All I see are practical ways for a free college education. And yet progressive idiots like alpine would have you believe the progressive propaganda sob-story that people can't get an education in America. Just another example of the idiocy of progressivism.

So let's recap.
  • Education is not only 100% free in this country - it is mandatory through high school.
  • Even minimum wage, entry level positions include tuition reimbursement for a 100% free college education
All I see are practical ways for a free college education. And yet progressive idiots like alpine would have you believe the progressive propaganda sob-story that people can't get an education in America. Just another example of the idiocy of progressivism.

Education will be free for children.
And you will be paying for it.
If you dont like it, well, world is yours... find another place where you can live for free...

He wants a fucking Lamborghini... What are you, a highschool kid??? You are a small person, with a narrow mind... as narrow as a Lamborghini...
LMAO!!! I'm starting to understand everything now. You truly are illiterate (which explains why you need government to survive).

What I said sweetie - was that I don't want my healthcare to be a Yugo (like Cuba). I want it (my healthcare) to be a "Lamborghini". It was an analogy. I was not saying that I want to actually own the automobile. :lol:

Haha what a standard idiot...
Just because he pays a fortune, he thinks he is getting anything special.
Your whole ideology is a junk.
It is a mirage...
You think you get a better healthcare, when you get it in a fancy expensive building...
This is how stupid you are...

So let's recap.

If you dont like it, well, world is yours... find another place where you can live for free...
It already is, stupid. I already proved it. And you're too stupid to know it. You're also too stupid to realize that conservatives own the House, the Senate, and 31 of the 50 states (with independents owning 1 state, leaving a laughable and pitiful 18 of the 50 states in the hands of Dumbocrats such as yourself). The American people have unilaterally rejected your bat-shit crazy communist ideology. Deal with it buttercup.

He wants a fucking Lamborghini... What are you, a highschool kid??? You are a small person, with a narrow mind... as narrow as a Lamborghini...
LMAO!!! I'm starting to understand everything now. You truly are illiterate (which explains why you need government to survive).

What I said sweetie - was that I don't want my healthcare to be a Yugo (like Cuba). I want it (my healthcare) to be a "Lamborghini". It was an analogy. I was not saying that I want to actually own the automobile. :lol:

It is a mirage...
You think you get a better healthcare, when you get it in a fancy expensive building...
The dumb ass is laughing after being so illiterate, he thought I actually said that I wanted to own a Lamborghini. :lmao:

He's also so stupid, he thinks you get better healthcare with decrepit, unsanitary buildings and rusted instruments from the 1900's. You are a very special kind of stupid.

So let's recap.

It already is, stupid. I already proved it. And you're too stupid to know it. You're also too stupid to realize that conservatives own the House, the Senate, and 31 of the 50 states (with independents owning 1 state, leaving a laughable and pitiful 18 of the 50 states in the hands of Dumbocrats such as yourself). The American people have unilaterally rejected your bat-shit crazy communist ideology. Deal with it buttercup.

Wait for another couple weeks... you will see how communist American people will get after you greedy selfish scums screwed them over and over and over again...

It is a mirage...
The dumb ass is laughing after being so illiterate, he thought I actually said that I wanted to own a Lamborghini. :lmao:

He's also so stupid, he thinks you get better healthcare with decrepit, unsanitary buildings and rusted instruments from the 1900's. You are a very special kind of stupid.

Yup, imagine that; cubans are capable of generating lower child mortality and longer life expectancy in those rusty building.

And because of you scums, American children are left to doe in your giant fraud health care system.

You are bunch of morally corrupt selfish greedy scums... and you prove it in your each and every message..

It's funny, we were running massive deficits every single year long before Obamacare, but uninformed nitwits like alpine here didn't know it (because they are too busy "Keeping up with the Kardashians" then to be engaged with what their representatives were doing). So then they added Obamacare, which we had no money for, and now we're running even larger deficits.

Even if the American people wanted "free" college, there is no money for it. Even if you confiscated all of the currency in circulation, it wouldn't cover our costs and the interest we owe on the debt alone (much less the debt itself). Unfortunately though, this reality requires one to be rooted in reality instead of ideology. Something alpine is incapable of.

Wait for another couple weeks... you will see how communist American people will get after you greedy selfish scums screwed them over and over and over again...
I'm greedy? You are the one who refuses to pay for the college education of anyone. Come alpine - how many times have you written a check for the tuition of someone else?

Yup, imagine that; cubans are capable of generating lower child mortality and longer life expectancy in those rusty building. And because of you scums, American children are left to doe in your giant fraud health care system. You are bunch of morally corrupt selfish greedy scums... and you prove it in your each and every message..
Says the greedy progressive asshat who ignores all facts, figures, and reality and is willing to collapse the United States so that he can get handouts for himself. Earn your own healthcare and your own education just like the rest of us did, you greedy bitch. Stop being a parasite on society.

It is a mirage...

Ya, you said you wanted a lambo instead of a yugo, but was too dumb to understand you were actually paying the price of a lambo and getting a yugo...

Thats how stupid you are

Because you are jusy ignorant. You know nothing outside of your comfort bubble you have never been outside of. Your world view is non existent... you know nothing but your own selfishness and greed for money...

You are the definition of the problem this country is facing...

Ya, you said you wanted a lambo instead of a yugo, but was too dumb to understand you were actually paying the price of a lambo and getting a yugo...
Uh...no, stupid. I've been paying for a Yugo and getting Lamborghini healthcare. Then you lazy, ignorant progressive got involved and I was forced to pay for a Hummer. But I was still getting Lamborghini healthcare.

Both of my children were born and it barely cost me a dime. My wife underwent a moderate surgery and it barely cost me a dime. My youngest underwent a minor surgery and it barely cost me a dime. Our meds are all extremely affordable. And through out all of it, we received the most elite healthcare in the world.

Here is the bottom line junior - you're not getting your communism here. And since Cuba already has what you want, why don't you put your money where your mouth is, renounce your citizenship, and move to Cuba? The weather is beautiful (so I here) and they have the healthcare you desire!

Kind of proves your'e a selfish, greedy asshole that you don't move there. You're not looking to improve anything in the U.S. You're just looking for a way to mooch off of society.

Anyone else notice that when progressives get their ass kicked with facts they revert to small children and just start screaming "selfish" and "greedy"? As if that's somehow going to make me go "oh gosh! I didn't realize what I was doing. By all means, I will vote for communism starting immediately". God these people are so stupid.

They are just emotional train wrecks. They don't accept reality, they won't do any research, they won't recognize economics. They just cry about what makes them feel "good".

Uh...no, stupid. I've been paying for a Yugo and getting Lamborghini healthcare. Then you lazy, ignorant progressive got involved and I was forced to pay for a Hummer. But I was still getting Lamborghini healthcare.

Both of my children were born and it barely cost me a dime. My wife underwent a moderate surgery and it barely cost me a dime. My youngest underwent a minor surgery and it barely cost me a dime. Our meds are all extremely affordable. And through out all of it, we received the most elite healthcare in the world.

Here is the bottom line junior - you're not getting your communism here. And since Cuba already has what you want, why don't you put your money where your mouth is, renounce your citizenship, and move to Cuba? The weather is beautiful (so I here) and they have the healthcare you desire!

Kind of proves your'e a selfish, greedy asshole that you don't move there. You're not looking to improve anything in the U.S. You're just looking for a way to mooch off of society.

Here is the bottom line buddy, this country founded on progressive ideas where people did care more than what came out of their pocket. And apparently you have enjoyed all the benefits of such a society, before you scums turned it into a jungle where it is free for all ripping each other orgy...

And now you come here and complain....

You and your selfishness is the reason we are in this mess. We couldnt get the smartest but rather the richest in positions where they didnt belong.
You created such a system only you but you alone could benefit off of.
In this system you created, while your children can go to a medical school if they wished, your suggestion for a lower income family children is to google it or go to a library and learn to become a doctor.

This is how cruel selfish and greedy you are...
You dont belong to this age and this society...
And you will see that very clearly, in just couple weeks... very very clearly indeed...

Here is the bottom line buddy, this country founded on progressive ideas where people did care more than what came out of their pocket. And apparently you have enjoyed all the benefits of such a society, before you scums turned it into a jungle where it is free for all ripping each other orgy...
No. No it wasn't. This country was founded on the individual and capitalism. The two concepts which raised the standard of living for all of humanity and which turned this nation into the ultimate superpower. And now you want to destroy all of it simply because you are selfish, greedy, and lazy.

Anyone else notice that when progressives get their ass kicked with facts they revert to small children and just start screaming "selfish" and "greedy"? As if that's somehow going to make me go "oh gosh! I didn't realize what I was doing. By all means, I will vote for communism starting immediately". God these people are so stupid.

They are just emotional train wrecks. They don't accept reality, they won't do any research, they won't recognize economics. They just cry about what makes them feel "good".

You have called low income families "selfish"...
You called them "greedy"...
Called them "lazy"
Communists...
Free loaders...

You made fun of them...
Suggested their children should stick with libraries
while your children enjoy a college degree and a good position in life that it brings

You can call em whatever you like
You can call em communists and if that is not enough to satisfy your rage, if you didnt get enough stupid name calling, you can call em fascists at the same time...

You can push your 1000 years old rhetoric as much as you want....

Can come up as imbecile arguments as you can think of....

In just couple weeks, you will hear and see their response to all this ridicule...

Then you will get your facts straight..........

Forum List

Back