Zone1 What is an acceptable level of death and destruction in Gaza?

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Why most of the world is protesting what Israel is doing in the Gaza Strip is not in support of Hamas, it is in support of the innocents who are being slaughtered by Israel in their extermination campaign against Hamas. These protests against Israel are in solidarity and outrage of all the civilians who are caught in the crossfire, as history has proven to be the group most affected by war.

I believe many of the parents of those held captive want a cease fire. I don't know how many Israelis want a cease fire but I'm confident they are a significant percentage of the population.

It is important to stress most Palestinians didn't trust or support their government any more than most Iranians don't trust or support theirs. Polls taken showed only about 29% had actual trust in Hamas before the war.

Why most of the world is protesting what Israel is doing in the Gaza Strip is not in support of Hamas, it is in support of the innocents who are being slaughtered by Israel in their extermination campaign against Hamas. These protests against Israel are in solidarity and outrage of all the civilians who are caught in the crossfire, as history has proven to be the group most affected by war.

I believe many of the parents of those held captive want a cease fire. I don't know how many Israelis want a cease fire but I'm confident they are a significant percentage of the population.

It is important to stress most Palestinians didn't trust or support their government any more than most Iranians don't trust or support theirs. Polls taken showed only about 29% had actual trust in Hamas before the war.

And yet, Hamas keeps winning elections and then cancelling any further ones that might put them OUT of power.

They need to keep civilian casualties as low as possible, but I would not care if they destroyed ever building, water system, electrical system and communications system in Gaza. It is not going to work, having them in such close proximity. Their leadership, just will not learn, sporadic attacks are just not acceptable.

Watching an orphaned hungry kid watching another hungry kid eat really got to me. Other kids picking grain out of the dirt. At least I think they thought it was food.

They've gone way past acceptable.

We're watching a live genocide folks.

The Israelis aren't helping their cause w/this evil.
Hamas, simply should not have launched their terrorist attack. They brought this down on themselves, by being stupid, inhuman, murderous, rapists, terrorists bastards.

Hamas, simply should not have launched their terrorist attack. They brought this down on themselves, by being stupid, inhuman, murderous, rapists, terrorists bastards.
Why not simply say you're for their genocide?

It'll be simpler.

What is an acceptable level of death and destruction of Israeli Jews?

Hamas has the power to end this at any time.

Return the hostages, or their bodies, and surrender to justice for their crimes.

Exactly. Hamas has made an industry out of blaming Israel for their own problems, and fooling low IQ, Jew-hating dupes like MarcATL and odanny into campaigning for them.

What's actually "evil" is Hamas hiding behind their civilian population and facilities and preventing civilians from leaving areas under attack. The Israelis are TELLING Palestinians where their next attacks are going to occur yet none of the non-combatants are allowed to leave the area, INSURING non-combatant casualties. The blame is all on Hamas...not Israel.

it still supports Hamas and their goal of wiping Israel off the face of the earth.

What's actually "evil" is Hamas hiding behind their civilian population and facilities and preventing civilians from leaving areas under attack. The Israelis are TELLING Palestinians where their next attacks are going to occur yet none of the non-combatants are allowed to leave the area, INSURING non-combatant casualties. The blame is all on Hamas...not Israel.
The reason you had to quote the word "evil" is because you know we're watching evil right before our eyes w/what the rabid rightwing government of Israel is inflicting upon the Gazan citizenry.

It won't end up well for them.

Hamas has all of the power to end this with a phone call, absent their total surrender, I fully advocate for turning Gaza into a parking lot and eliminating its murderous population en masse!

They are making themselves targets for recriminations (or violence) from all over the world. It is okay for people to support Israel and say that Netanyahu is mismanaging this war.

Forum List

Back