Zone1 What is an acceptable level of death and destruction in Gaza?

The reason you had to quote the word "evil" is because you know we're watching evil right before our eyes w/what the rabid rightwing government of Israel is inflicting upon the Gazan citizenry.

It won't end up well for them.
I put quotes around the word "evil" because what YOU consider to be evil actually isn't. No thinking person believes that self-defense is somehow "evil."

Why most of the world is protesting what Israel is doing in the Gaza Strip is not in support of Hamas, it is in support of the innocents who are being slaughtered by Israel in their extermination campaign against Hamas. These protests against Israel are in solidarity and outrage of all the civilians who are caught in the crossfire, as history has proven to be the group most affected by war.

I believe many of the parents of those held captive want a cease fire. I don't know how many Israelis want a cease fire but I'm confident they are a significant percentage of the population.

It is important to stress most Palestinians didn't trust or support their government any more than most Iranians don't trust or support theirs. Polls taken showed only about 29% had actual trust in Hamas before the war.

That's easy...
The complete removal of Hamas.

Why most of the world is protesting what Israel is doing in the Gaza Strip is not in support of Hamas, it is in support of the innocents who are being slaughtered by Israel in their extermination campaign against Hamas. These protests against Israel are in solidarity and outrage of all the civilians who are caught in the crossfire, as history has proven to be the group most affected by war.

I believe many of the parents of those held captive want a cease fire. I don't know how many Israelis want a cease fire but I'm confident they are a significant percentage of the population.

It is important to stress most Palestinians didn't trust or support their government any more than most Iranians don't trust or support theirs. Polls taken showed only about 29% had actual trust in Hamas before the war.

1) You are accepting statistics given by Hamas itself.
Gaza Health Ministry IS HAMAS.

2) Hamas has not counted ONE of its Hamas fighters in any of those numbers.

3) The innocent in Gaza are a very small minority, with no weapons, no power.

4) Hamas is stealing as many trucks of aid as they can.

5) Hamas wears civilian clothes, therefore we cannot count them as civilians.

6) The human shields, especially children, they hold and force to be around them so that Israel will not strike them - some are victims of Hamas, others are willingly human shields.

7) Gaza has the culture of Martyrdom. Whoever dies for their "cause" becomes a Martyr. What other culture has an idea like this, where death is ok, and life is worthless?

8) Hamas has shot their own people for trying to flee south when Israel asked them to do so.

9) Israel is united that what Hamas did on 10/7 will never happen again, especially......since Hamas has made it very clear that they mean to do it again and again.

10). There WAS a ceasefire on 10/6 before Hamas, backed by Iran and Qatar, invaded Israel and barbarically murdered 1200 people and kidnapped over 200 people, Jews and non Jews.

11) The world is protesting Israel defending its country and putting an end to terrorists because for the past 50 years Two generations, at least, have been programmed to accept anti Israel attacks and that the Palestinians are victims instead of the murderers of Jews and thieves of Jewish land they have been since 1920 along with all other Arabs and Muslims who cannot stand that Jews are sovereign over any land Muslims once conquered.

12) Most Palestinians in Gaza voted Hamas into power, and they are definitely pro what Hamas has done. They strongly believe that they can destroy Israel and take over the Jewish country and build a caliphate.

13) No, Arabs - now known as Palestinians- were NEVER interested in their own state, but an ONLY state where Muslims are in power.
Until 1964 Arabs from the Mandate for Palestine were only Arabs. Then Arafat concocted that nationality for them with the help of the KGB in Moscow.

------------------------

So, NO, the majority of Israel IS UNITED in this struggle against Hamas. Some in Israel, maybe from the left, want a ceasefire, but one cannot be had until Hamas' rockets stop showering over Israel, and Hezbollah, Houthis and Iran also stop their attacks on Israel.

Hope the above helps.

No quarter.

d-9.jpg

YOu do realize that part of the reason for Joe's approval rating is refusing to call israel on its excessive response, tight?

Yes, I realize there's a DemoKKKrat civil war going on between the Jew-haters, and the old school Dems who just hate Americans.

I'm enjoying every minute of it.

YOu do realize that part of the reason for Joe's approval rating is refusing to call israel on its excessive response, tight?
Nothing to do with that.

Hamas hides in all sorts of buildings to fire rockets towards Israel, are cowards using human shields.

Israel is targeting Hamas fighters only, who cowardly dress as civilians and force human shields to be around them.

Time for Hamas to go, and it will be gone sooner or later.

There is no excuse, no rationalization , and historic consequences for purposely targeting women & children, either through direct contact or domicide

~S~

If that were really the case they would be running out in the streets to show the Israeli troops where the Hamas scum are. They aren't doing that. That's because they support them.

They are making themselves targets for recriminations (or violence) from all over the world. It is okay for people to support Israel and say that Netanyahu is mismanaging this war.

Given the support you vermin show for Hamas, Israel has zero reason to care what you think or support.

So you should go over there and wag fingers at the Hamas vermin for hiding behind them.
Vermin ?

well you can be as prejudiced as you like ,along with the other warmongering bigots here

what i said stands, regardless of race

you folks are on the wrong side of history Dudley

and this is exactly why Biden hung up on Yahoo

~S~

They are making themselves targets for recriminations (or violence) from all over the world. It is okay for people to support Israel and say that Netanyahu is mismanaging this war.
I don't support Israel, not like this.

I put quotes around the word "evil" because what YOU consider to be evil actually isn't. No thinking person believes that self-defense is somehow "evil."
No thinking person calls a genocide "self-defense."

Good question.

Maybe we should ask Hamas how many Gazan civilians they would use as human shields to keep themselves alive.

I imagine they will say, "All of them!"

Vermin ?

well you can be as prejudiced as you like ,along with the other warmongering bigots here

what i said stands, regardless of race

you folks are on the wrong side of history Dudley

and this is exactly why Biden hung up on Yahoo

~S~

You mean on the wrong side of commies and deviants. Glad to be here. The on;y war mongering bigots here are you Hamas fans doing your best to justify their total scumbaggery is all.

Forum List

Back