Zone1 What is an acceptable level of death and destruction in Gaza?

Why most of the world is protesting what Israel is doing in the Gaza Strip is not in support of Hamas, it is in support of the innocents who are being slaughtered by Israel in their extermination campaign against Hamas. These protests against Israel are in solidarity and outrage of all the civilians who are caught in the crossfire, as history has proven to be the group most affected by war.

I believe many of the parents of those held captive want a cease fire. I don't know how many Israelis want a cease fire but I'm confident they are a significant percentage of the population.

It is important to stress most Palestinians didn't trust or support their government any more than most Iranians don't trust or support theirs. Polls taken showed only about 29% had actual trust in Hamas before the war.

my 2 cents :

Hamas must be eradicated entirely, and the education system of Gaza youth has to undergo serious adjustments.
any level of destruction towards those ends is acceptable in my eyes.

What is an acceptable level of death and destruction of Israeli Jews?

Hamas has the power to end this at any time.

Return the hostages, or their bodies, and surrender to justice for their crimes.
My thoughts exactly... Wow.

The solution is to target and kill Hamas, the problem is that Israel is using a scorched earth policy of doing so towards a population of millions that have nowhere to escape to. Imagine if you lived in a country where you lived shoulder to shoulder with your neighbors and were told by those in authority that you all had to squeeze into a space that is now only half as large as it was before.

Can you comprehend the difficulty involved in this? When life was already very difficult, now you've been told to leave everything you have to move into an area where you have nothing and have to live on top of one another.

You can compare this to other episodes in history, including ones in the country you live in.

The Trail of Tears comes to mind.

Haifa comes to my mind----but----JEWS ARE JEWS---and leaving homes ---seeing them destroyed and crowding into here and there is nothing new
or worthy of comment

What is an acceptable level of death and destruction in Gaza?​

That depends on whom you ask, doesn't it?

They brought it upon themselves. They (Hamas), could have surrendered in order to save GAZA and it's people there, but murderous tyrant's on the run don't know how to surrender. Just look at Hitler and his henchmen evading for as long as they could, and how in the evasion it got German cities leveled to the ground with hundreds of thousands of German citizen's slaughtered without regard.

So the prevailing opinion is that since Hamas terrorists killed over 1,000 innocent Israeli citizens, all Palestinians are fair game. The 10-1 rule is in effect.

That math has been used before.
Are you not listening ? All HAMAS has to do is surrender.... Why don't you address that you numbskull ?

So the prevailing opinion is that since Hamas terrorists killed over 1,000 innocent Israeli citizens, all Palestinians are fair game. The 10-1 rule is in effect.

you'll find that math-on-repeat is exactly what you find on a planet like ours... ..

As the American elections get closer, it is is probably fair to say that Israel will start to taper off on its operations in Gaza.

I have noticed that both FOX and CNN have reduced their intense coverage of the situation of the displaced civilians in Gaza.

Why most of the world is protesting what Israel is doing in the Gaza Strip is not in support of Hamas, it is in support of the innocents who are being slaughtered by Israel in their extermination campaign against Hamas. These protests against Israel are in solidarity and outrage of all the civilians who are caught in the crossfire, as history has proven to be the group most affected by war.

I believe many of the parents of those held captive want a cease fire. I don't know how many Israelis want a cease fire but I'm confident they are a significant percentage of the population.

It is important to stress most Palestinians didn't trust or support their government any more than most Iranians don't trust or support theirs. Polls taken showed only about 29% had actual trust in Hamas before the war.

A good friend of mine from the Westbank, a Palestinian, who is a member of a Jewish community center is adamantly against both Israeli and Palestinian governments.

The media, at least from Fox News is bombarding us with big-time lies and propaganda from Israel. Their not fooling anybody who knows the situation.

According to Ron Paul Israel effectively created Hamas in the late 1980s.

There was one source saying that the October 7 attack on Israel by Hamas actually targeted Manyb Israeli military people. The report suggested that Hamas did kill Israeli civilians, but also Meddie Israeli military members. The idf has reportedly killed way way way more civilians compared to hamas

Now, I also submit that there’s no comparing either Hamas or the IDF to the American military. We don’t do the kind of things that these two entities do.

And it was reportedly the Israeli military who ended up killing a lot of Israeli civilians in friendly fire incidents on oct 7.

The whole thing was a disaster. It should’ve never occurred and even Republicans in America like Charlie Kirk suggested some members of the IDF may have given a stand down order to allow the attack to occur. There was a lot of great things happening in the Middle East and then that stupid attack on October 7 occurred throwing a wrench into things,

Saudi Arabia and Israel we’re getting close to each other and then all of a sudden October 7 happens.

Palestinians have no Arabella eyes nobody will do anything to help them. You’re a lot of big talk from Turkey and Iran and they’re not doing a damn thing to help. Not like any of those countries have attacked Tel Aviv like Israel attacks Gaza everyday who zero repercussions.

This 10/7 attack would never have happened if Trump was President.

Forum List

Back